• W 145 St (between Convent and St Nicholas), New York, USA

Fabulous 59 Total Reviews
Fabulous 59 Total Reviews
Hamilton Heights Garden Apartment Located at W 145 St (between Convent and St Nicholas), , New York.
USA
New York NEW YORK (NY) 10031 W 145 St (between Convent and St Nicholas)
80% 59
40.8241100 -73.9456770
    Rooms available

• Reta23
  • USA, Female, 31-40
26th Aug 2016
8.0

Overall I would stay here again. Awesome awesome space for 4 but there were a few things that I can't describe in 500 characters or less that need to be discussed. If Hostelworld allows me to put my name, email, & number, I would actually prefer that people contact me like that for a more in depth review. Thanks!!