Han Hostel Airport North Reviews

Değirmenbah�e Street Oru�reis Sokak, No:, Yenibosna, Istanbul, Turkey

The 24-hour reception was very convenient as my flight arrived into Istanbul Atatürk Airport after 1am, and I didn't even make it to the hotel until 2:30am. The staff's English wasn't perfect but adequate. The room and bathroom was clean, breakfast was interesting given the cuisine, yet was enough for my flight the following day. For a hotel for anyone who has an overnight stopover in Istanbul, I'd recommend it.

This is a great location in terms of being away from all the touristy stuff and all those persistent cons all over. Lots to eat nearby and very near the airport. Taxi is about 5 USD. Very cheap for a hotel. When I went it was basically vacant, but I think that has to do with the bad state of tourism at the time. I enjoyed my stay.

Посуду в номер