Han Tang House

Superb 1709 Total Reviews
Superb 1709 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

By far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in! Within walking distance to metro, Muslim Quarter, and many other notable places. Take advantage of the Terracotta Army tour. The tour is exactly the right length and the tour guide is amazing!

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

Amazing! The stuff speaks really good English, which is always a plus (even though I know some basic mandarin). Location is good, in a quiet neighbourhood. Dorm room was quite spacious compared with other hostels I have been to. Toilet and bathroom was really nice and cleaned daily! I ate breakfast every morning there and it was delicious and really filling. The only bad side would be that I saw mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. It didn't affect my amazing stay though. Recommend strongly!

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
6.0

The hostel is clean. They provide pretty much anything you need. Except for soap in the bathroom. No kitchen also. There's a rule of "no food/ drinks from the outside", and I had to sneak my breakfast in and eat it in my room every day feeling like I was breaking the law. Someone told me they charged him 50 yuan for a beer. I think is insane because you can get beer for 5 yuan from any store in China. I basically felt like I'd be overcharged for every little thing there, and it was unpleasant.

11th Jun 2017

Clean facilities and a great location for a cheap price. It was perfect for my last trip in China.

10th Jun 2017

The best hostel in XiAn and possibly China! The staff here are lovely and very friendly. There are events for the guests and they are also all very knowledgeable and helpful. The beds are super comfortable and everything is super clean. There are heaps of cheap local delicious restaurants nearly as well. The cat named Pao Pao at the hostel is also adorable.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Would recommend! Helpful staff, good and reasonably priced food, comfy bed. I booked the terracotta warriors tour through the hostel and it was great, we got an English speaking tour guide for the whole trip who was super informative. The hostel also offers a different activity every night, I was there for the calligraphy night which was pretty fun.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

Great hostel. Staff were very helpful. Food was great quality! (a little more expensive than other places in Xi'an possibly though). Location was good - 3-4 minutes walk from the metro and Bell tower. Would recommend to others and stay here again.

• Canada, Couple, 41+
4th Jun 2017

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay at the Hostel. The staff was happy and helpful and aided us with our activities and directions for our travels around the city. The breakfasts were delightful and other items we ate were tasty. Being from North America, I was glad for the good coffee served there but would have liked the option of cold water also from the water containers in the hall. Thank you from the Catalano Family

31st May 2017

Very solid hostel, would recommend to anybody coming to Xi'an. I had a spacious private with a nice shower. Staff was generally helpful and was located in the center of the city.

31st May 2017

In my top 10 list. Nice pickup at local train station, after pickup it was easy to find my way around the city. Front desk ladies are very helpful with directions. The food available is very good, so good and inexpensive that one does not need to go out and eat.