• NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

9.2
Superb 1,469 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,469 Total Reviews
Han Tang House Located at NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an.
China
Xi'an 731000 NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square
92% 1469
34.2623949 108.9537870
    Rooms available

19th Jul 2016

This is the nicest hostel in China that I have stayed in. The staff is extemely friendly and helpful. Take the Terracotta warrior tour with Jiajia, she is great and it is worth the money!

17th Jul 2016

Pros: The rooms are ridiculously nice, the best rooms i've ever stayed at in a hostel and even some four star hotels. Cons: the food/drinks is way over priced, I waited for like 40 minutes to get some fried rice and the cleaning staff are very, very noisy when cleaning a room. That being said, I would definitely stay here again!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

I 've been there for many times ,we are good friends with the staff, good location ,easy to get to many places, i like stay in the hostel ,because it's really really nice place ,reading in the daytime and drinking in the night .

• Italy, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
5.1

We arrived and our booking appeared to be as 2 nights for one person when it was 1 night for 2 people. They gave us different rooms and in mine the bed given was occupied so I had to take a free one and inform them. Two days later we needed one more night. Same problem with the beds. Main problem: going out for the night and coming back discovering that some guy is sleeping in my bed, whilst all my stuff was on it. Their solution was to give me another room and make me move all my stuff at 1am.

11th Jul 2016

Han tang Inn and House are both great places to stay, but House goes beyond awesome. Clean, comfortable and great condition. The private rooms are perfect, the triple rooms are great for friends and the dorms are roomy and as beautiful as the other private rooms. The bar area is a nice place to relax from the busy streets of Xi'an and the staff are super friendly. So is their new addition, the kitty they adopted! Tasty reasonably-priced food & beer.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
7.1

I stayed in the single bedroom which was quite crammed. It was opposite the public bathroom and next to the stairs which meant that I could hear noise from outside. I think you have to ask for a towel which no one told me at check in, also stayed for 5 nights and they did not empty the bin during this time and I had to ask for more toilet paper. Breakfast is expensive, and they often had loud music on in the common area, annoying when the wifi won't reach to your room. Good tours organised.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Pros: Very clean. The rooms are exceptional with a very nice modern bathroom and table and chairs in the spacious dorm rooms. Cons: The drinks are expensive imports, no 6 RMB Tsingtao to be had around these parts!

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
10th Jul 2016

Great atmosphere and location. Very clean. Separated shower and toilet in rooms. Amazing service and helpful and communicative personnel. Food in the hotel was very good and the big sweets offer :) Great experience! Would definitely recommend !!!

We are glad stayed with you and thank you for your recommendation.

• volcano71
  • Mongolia, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Xian has the worst internet connection and so do hostel i guess. In rooms there is no connection at 3rd floor and the food prices are a little bit high.

Thank you for your review, we thank you for your suggestions and we are doing better to fix the WIFI connection so that make you a better experience next time.

• Indonesia, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2016

Stayed there for 2 days.Location is easy to be reached,take rmb 10 from longhai hotel to this place.When u arrive in airport,just take airport shuttle bus to long hai hotel (xi an railway station) for rmb 25,its very cheap. Its short walk to bell and drum tower,near subway so easily can explore xian. Staff are friendly,room in female dorm is nice with private toilet and shower. Have own reading lamp as well. Very Revomended !

Thank you for staying with us, we are glad that you have a good comment to us and we hope for your next coming.