• NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China
9.2
Superb 1,445 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,445 Total Reviews
Han Tang House Located at NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an.
China
Xi'an 731000 NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square
92% 1445
34.2623949 108.9537870
    Rooms available

15th Jun 2016

It was an amazing hostel with really awesome facilities, good atmosphere and common areas, and really great service. My only complaint is with some of the other paid things, like food or drink, which seemed slightly to very overpriced for the area. All in all though it was an amazing hostel, and I'd definitely stay again in either this hostel or one of its sister hostels.

12th Jun 2016

The staff at Han Tang were so incredibly helpful. I enjoyed every moment of my stay from check-in to check-out, and the Terra Cotta warrior your they organized was well worth the money. A great hostel, I would stay again and again!

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

All lot tours is nice,terracotta,free walking and night tour!i will come back again

Very glad that you gave us a such safistied review, hope you had a great time with our tours and warmly welcome your coming again.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2016

Very good vibe but need a little work on details. For example we had a great dumpling-making party, but the ads said it would be lots of different kinds. Actually just 1 kind - vegetarian. Would like to have clearer communications, but overall would definitely go there again.

Hi,Jane! I remenber you ,you speak chinese very well,thanks for your suggestion,in this case,we will do dumpling party better and better,we have already add the meat dumplings,hope you come here again!Happy a nice Dragon Boat Festival!Sasha in Hantanghouse

29th May 2016

It was worth visiting Xi'an just to stay at this hostel. From meeting me at the railway station, morning and night walking tours and great internet I cannot praise the hostel enough. Rooms were clean staff very helpful, good location and Internet worked well. An added bonus was the attached Jamaican Blue Cafe. Highly recommend.

Thank you for staying with us, we will make efforts to be the best to serve you better.

• Chile, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

A great hostel with convenient location, the 8beds dorm made me an amazing living experience. The room is clean with private bathroom inside, the staff is really friendly especially Cloris who made the most tasty coffee I have ever had, one boy named peter who did not speak decent English but extremely helpful, the terra cotta tour is of great value. You could enjoy your spare time in the evening at the bar where you may see a handsome boy with nice hair named Joe if you are lucky enough.

Thank you for your sincere and long comment, all our staff will miss all the time, and we are determined to be a better group then.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th May 2016

Really a wonderful stay! The staff were so smiley and friendly and helpful for whatever you might need. This place is such good value for money, I was pleasantly surprised. I also very much enjoyed my tour to the Terracota warriors with Jaja!

• New Zealand, Couple, 41+
23rd May 2016

Great friendly hostel

We will be as nice as you, wish to stay with you next time.

• dmining
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016

I have not been so satisfied with hostels like this before, really helpful staffs and pleasure atmosphere, the food was so authentic and tasty, the best hostel that I will recommend to my friends since then, .Thanks for the stay.

Thank you for the high comment, wish to see you again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th May 2016

Han Tang House was a great place to stay at! It was quite affordable for a single room. It's also kind of cool because there's a bar on the first floor, so you can chill there in the evenings and share a beer with some friends while listening to some live music.