Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

i will come back,thanks

• 20th Apr 2014
  • China

A nice hostel with a great atmosphere. The staff was very helpful and super friendly. We stayed in a room above the bar which was a bit noisy, but all in all it was a pleasant stay!

• 11th Apr 2014

Thanks for your stay,our bar just busy on the weekend ,but there till someone like it .Because we have live music on the weekend.

My only complaint would be that the walls and windows are a bit thin so you can hear lots of noise from the street and neighbours. Besides that it's an excellent place.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and this hostel was the only one we stayed in, that not only lived up to it's promises but exceeded them. True the food was a little expensive but it's western and you are in China, you don't have to buy it. Many thanks to everyone there for making my family (and that includes a 9 and 12 year old) feel so at home.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Wifi is okay, not great (China's is not great overall), rooms and facilities are like staying in a hotel, even in the dorms. Upstairs is quite clean, but the bar/lounge can be a bit dirty. It's definitely a party hostel, and if you're there on the week end, you'd better hope your room isn't over or next to the bar, because it's loud. No great place to relax outside the rooms, but the rooms are comfy. Close to metro and easy to get around to the sights. Short walk to Teracotta Warrior tourist bus

This was an amazing find. Cheap, with hotel level facilities. Beware that towels are not provided for dorm style rooms, but aren't expensive to rent. Food at hostel is somewhat expensive, but very good western-style stuff. Location was close to center of town. I only regret not having more time to spend there.

• 3rd Apr 2014

My only stay in a hostel in china and its much better than i expected, def up to international standards. Staff are all attentative and speak good english. Bar and restaurant is not cheap, same price as outside but has good choice of beers. Very clean and comfortable beds and shower etc. Would return!

I appreciate your visit, our restaurant and other restaurant prices are almost the same.Because our restaurant is only a Jamaicablue restaurant in Xian ,we have best sandwich and coffee .Welcome back ,You can taste our coffee,is better than Starbucks.

The wifi was itchy at times.

We are sorry about that .Our lobby wifi is best,because many guests prefer the Internet in the lobby inside .

I LOVE THIS PLACE. So good. The beds are amazing. It's clean. Live music in the bar. Nice people there. Go there, now! The BEST place you'll stay.

Hi ,everyone love here.hantang house feel like home ,you are also nice people .We hope you have a nice trip in everywhere you have been.

Nice Bar,nice hostel!

I remember you, this is the second time to live in the Han Tang House in XIAN. Last year you bring your friends. We hope you a pleasant journey!

Best hostel i stayed in china.

You are our old friend ,eneryone like you so much.Thanks for stay our hostel.

Lovely friendly staff (excellent English!) even in the middle of the night when we checked in. The rooms were warm, the beds were comfy and I never had to wait for the restroom or shower. Great location, walking distance to subway and plenty of local restaurants. Highly recommend! Oh and the local beer at the bar is fantastic value for money (especially Happy Hour!)

I stayed one night. In China almost nobody speaks english so I can say nothing about that. They made all the efforts and help themselves to understand me and what I needed. Special gratitude to Wendy. Also I need to change money and one of the creww come with me . Thank you very much.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Thank you.I will try my best to help more people.Wendy

This was a great place to stay, staff were really helpful and very friendly, special a girl named ROSE ,aways give the guests very nice smile. i stayed here for six days , room was clean and comfortble , also really easy place to find from Belltower in the downtown of the city., this makes travel around xian very easy. also nice to meet the people around the world . All in all had a great stay there would definitely high recommend this hostel.

The staff are fantastic. We called them from our overnight train and they made sure that when we arrived at 5:40am there was someone to let us in. When we asked at 3pm if we could attend a show that started at 7pm, they made it happen. Then they took us in the tok-tok to the theater, got our tickets and made sure we were settled. At the restaurant I asked them to modify the eggs benedict and the dish was perfect. Good tour to Terracotta site and they found my gloves.

Thanks .We have to try our best ,to do something for you..Wendy

Top of the class hostel. Very comfortable, great staff, clean, and amazing food (a bit pricey, but top quality). However, I must say that as a non-smoker guy, it was uncomfortable for me the smoke all over the place at night despite the many signs that say "please go upstairs to smoke" and nobody did anything about it. There is no other smoke-free common area to go.

Thanks for you to stay our hostel .Beause during the eneving ,there are to many people in the bar , i am apologies. Wendy

Great hostel, the beds are SO comfy. Bathroom was clean and quite modern. Staff are great but the bar was a little pricey. The hostel lacks the chilled out atmosphere that the one down the road has so I ended up going there to chill/meet people. Also have to pay for computer use. One of the only hostels in Xi'an with female dorms so for that reason would stay again.

Welocme back .We have Wifi is free and everyone loves our SO comfy beds.Thanks , Wendy

Best hostel among 5 countries ! Cheap and comfy !

• 11th Feb 2014
  • China

Thanks for every thing.You can recommend to your friend .Wendy

Great staff, atmosphere and location!!

First ,thansk for you.then ,it is our pleasure. Wendy

This hostel was great! it's in a very good location, easy to get to subway station and the food market. the room was clean and comfortable. staff is really helpful with the directions and information, would stay here again.

Thanks.Welcome back again. wendy