Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Very good overall but a bit pricy, will recommend this hostel

This hostel is better than the Han Tang Inn if you ask me as far as facilities. More Chinese tourists here and more western tourists at the Inn. Very clean. The staff will tell you there are no buses going to tourist sites but there are buses, they are trying to sell tours is what I was told.

This hostel really was the best during our stay in China. The deluxe dorms are deluxe - you have your own shower and toilet in the room, the beds are comfy and everything is clean. The laundry took a little longer though, probably because of the rain and the clothes still were a little damp. Staff was very helpful though sometimes the English was a little rough. Cocktail prices are 20 - 40 RMB, Beer is about the same price. Nice place to stay and a oasis of cleanliness :)

Thanks for your high reviews.we will try our best to improve ourselves,welcome to come here next time Sasha

Staff weren't the best we've encountered in China but in the 8-bed dorm there were the softest beds we've slept on in a month! Good inner-city location.

The hostel is very modern and clean, Wendy at reception is absolutely super, her English is perfect and she will happily answer any of your questions. As people wrote before me the food here IS very expensive but on the same small road where the hostel is there's lots of shops and small restaurants that sell very cheap Chinese meals. The free pickup from the train station was a good thing too

Very comfortable, centrally located hostel. Good tour of terracotta warriors. Decent for meeting other travelers. Only negative is they don't change towels and I was there for 5 days, and say they will charge you if you leave them on the floor

I asked for a single room but had to change the date of my arrival, so when I arrived the room wasn't available.A very nice young guy(I believe his name was Tim) was very polite and friendly and found the best option for me, so I was really happy with the hostel. The only minus was that my room was on the 5th floor and I had to carry my suitcase upstairs with no elevator.A great location, a very comfortable and clean room and really nice people- definitely worth the price. Thank you very mu

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Clean, good location, good beds and good food. The food isn't cheap though and at times it can be a bit noisy.

• 4th Sep 2014

Great hostel, clean and very safe. Staff is nice and location is less than minutes walk from the city center.

The Han Tang House is essentially a hotel with a restaurant on the groud floor. In this restaurant, they have live music and party every night until late. Even upstairs in our room the noise was so loud that we could hardly sleep (not even with ear plugs). Apart from that the rooms are nice.

Great hostel, friendly welcome and easy check in. Staff tuned in to western traveller needs and helpful. Would stay here again if back in Xian. Thanks

Rooms are very confortable and the price is good. The atmosphere is nice and the staff too. You have a small supermaket just in front of the hostel to buy some stuff. They provide maps of the city and it is close to the metro station. You can´t use the kitchen, they have it just for the restaurant, which is quite expensive compared with the local restaurants. The trips that they organize are expensive too, so if you can do it by yourself it is going to be better.

Great backpackers hostel. Cool cafe with cold beer and good food. Helpful staff and good tours.

Great hostel, though as an American I found the sister hostel (Han Tang Inn, a few meters down the road) more hospitable, with (much) better food and thankfully no smoking in the bar/restaurant. The restaurant/bar area really is classy looking (if you don't mind the smoking), and the staff was quite attentive. Their tours -- identical between the three sister hostels -- are good and a good value.

thanks for you stay our hostel,han tang inn not far from our hostel.Han tang house is new ,our restaurant is Jamaicabule from Australia。 We are different styles with hantanginn, many guests prefer our hostel.Have a nice trip!

It was located in a very off-side street, very quiet outside. Live music. Food was good, but pricey. Overall a good hostel, but probably not the cheapest option, if you are on a tight budget.

That's a great hostel at the heart of Xi'an! Dorms are superb, with big, comfortable beds, lots of space... and ensuite! it's got a bar, but it doesn't get noisy in the rooms. Staff is kind and helpful. Food and some drinks are a bit pricey, though. A place I would come back, for sure!

we are particularly proud of, the same to yours, thank you. We will constantly strive to improve, so that you could live a more comfortable, more enjoyable to play on this basis. We are looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible.

Nearest to Metro station and airport bus station. Staffs are friendly, clean and comfort, recommend to all.

Thank you for speak highly of our location and cleanliness.We are looking forward to seeing you next time and experience our hostel again.

Great hostel! Staff very really friendly and helpful. The hostel is great for solo travelers who are looking to meet other people. Wifi is a little slow, though. Well worth the money. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Thank you for speak highly of our hostel, we will do our best to provide better and comfortable service for you-all the guests. Have a nice trip.

We stayed in the 8 bed mixed dorm which was spacious, clean and feels more like a hotel than hostel. The shower and toilet are seperate which is a bonus in a dorm situation. The staff were really helpful. My only suggestion to the hostel would be to add curtains between the bunk beds to provide a little privacy.

Thank you for giving us so pertinent comments. On one hand, the great staff, atmosphere and all the things you liked is our advantage, we will continue to adhere to and strive to do better.Have a nice trip.

Absolutely fantastic place to stay, lovely staff who were very helpful and excellent location. Everyone was very impressed by how comfortable the beds were - best in China! Also great tours and our tour guide to the Terracotta Warriors, Jaa Jaa, was inspirational. Can't recommend it enough.

• 4th Aug 2014

Thank you for recommend our hostel and speak highly of us. After reading your comment, we felt honored, but much of happy, so thank you so much, and all the staff will miss you and hope you have a nice trip.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6