Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Single rooms are modern, spacious and clean. Everything about this hostel is great from food and drink to laundry facilities. Would definitely come back.

Best hostel I have stayed in ever!

• 15th Jun 2014

Thank you for the warm reviews, and also we are so gratefurl that you have a deep remerber and praise of our hostel, the location and all the places of interests here. Thank you again and hope you have a nice trip , Best wishes !

This place was great the beds were amazingly comfortable, the best I had in my months of travelling. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Hey had a great bat with a good selection of food.

A clean hostel professionally run with English speaking & helpful staff. Nice location in a normal neighborhood with lots of cheap eateries and small supermarkets around. However, the hostel misses the most important thing: a social common area where you can hang out and meet other people. All there is, is an overpriced bar where you don't really wanna spend your time in. In short, Han Tang is a hotel not a hostel - if this is a good or bad thing depends on you. I wouldn't stay here again though

Thank you for enjoying here. All of us wish you come here again and have a nice trip!

It was great! Staff was super helpful. When we arrived we did not have Chinese money to pay the deposit but they allowed us to check in.

• 5th Jun 2014

I have been in many hostels, but this is one of the best. The staff was very friendly .

We are so pleased to receive your review and appreciated that you have a great time in hantang house . all the staff and your new friends are waiting for you. Best wishes and great greetings.

The room was very big, with a huge private toilet, very clean and with all the facilities you may need. The staff was very helpful organizing the tours in the city, but they couldn't help us buy the train or airplane tickets. The music in the bar was too loud, and at night there were concerts that kept you awake till midnight.

Nice place to stay, but i don't like people smoking in 1F bar, even there is "no smoking inside" poster on wall.

• 31st May 2014
  • Taiwan

Did not care for the loud, live music coming from the lobby which I could hear clearly in my room. Thankfully, they seem to cut it off at 11 PM, but if I was heavily jet-legged I would not have been very unhappy trying to sleep through B-Grade folk music.

Great hostel. Good value for money. Has a great cafe. Very helpful providing information. I would stay again.

I appreciated the slightly slower pace here. And the other hostellers made the stay very enjoyable.

Thank you for enjoying your staying han tang house ,we will do our best to provide better and comfortable service for you-all the guests. Have a nice trip.

Great place to stay. Perfect for people travelling by themselves.

• 16th May 2014

Thank you for speaking highly of our hostel, the staff and the atmosphere and so on。Most of people travel by themselves,our stuff will try our best to help them when they need any help.

Drinks are expensive here, but the room was great and the bed was so comfortable! I was easily able to book a tour, taxi to the airport at a moments notice. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Xi'an!

thank you for choosing our hostel.our coffee is from Australia。Finally, sincerely look forward to your next visit with family and friends

Good hostel, especially thanks for Wendy in all the good talks and the good advice!

They had everything we needed. The front desk clerks spoke impeccable english. It was really top-notch. The restaurant and tour agency was over-priced, but the hotel itself was stupendous.

we do not know how to express the joy of seeing your evaluation, but thank you very much, thank you for liking our hostel and speak highly of it.Have a nice trip.

The best staff ever!!!!super nice and friendly. Specially Mikki, she is super cool, find for her in the bar or front desk. The beds are the best I had in the hostel. The toilet also good, shower is excellent. You feel you are in a hotel, except u share the room. I highly recommend this hostel

We appreciate your comments,mikki is a super stuff in hantang House .Thanks for you enjoying yourself in han tang house .Have a nice trip.

Great hostel. The staff were friendly. The hostel is a lot of fun to stay at.

• 8th May 2014

So far best hostel I've ever stayed in great atmosphere brilliant staff especially the bar manager mikki (how I pronounce and spell her name, not correct but close. ) the tour to the teracotta army was well priced and worth going through them great guide. Plus u get their two sister hostels facilities as well giving u three great bars. Three different places to catch live music or dumpling night ect on a night that suits you excellent.

I stayed in a dorm and we had our own bathroom and shower. The bed was crazy comfortable. The food at the cafe was expensive but there are plenty of cheap restaurants around the hostel so you could easily eat there. Really close to all of the tourist attractions. Staff is really helpful and speak English. I went on the hostel lead tour to the Terracotta Warriors and it was fine. The tour guide was a little quirky but we went to a great place for lunch. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice Hostel in a small quiet site street. Seems to be more like a hotel than a hostel. Most guests are older, the younger backpacker stay most in the sister hostel in the same street. Beds are really comfortable! Rooms are small but very nice and clean!

Thanks for mailing us that you had a great time in our hostel 。 but we are so sorry for the something you disliked.To be honest,our room is not small.our bathroom with shower room is Separate。 Our location is in the Center of X'ian and from our hostel Walk to the Bell tower is 5mins.Happy everyday.