Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Soft Bed, Comfortable, En-suited bathroom within the dorm, 5 minutes distance to Metro. Excellent.

the cafe had great coffee and australian food

Dorms are really nice. Free dumpling making night on Wednesdays. I lost my key card and they gave me half my key deposit back which was great!

Tha staff was absolutly lovely. Food very nice and drinks cheap. Wendy and Sasha were very helpful and lovely

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Some of the staff only spoke very poor english. So it was difficult to handle request. Also we gave some stuff to the laundry but not all of it came back clean and smelled like smoke.

Jaja was the guide for our terracotta warriors tour and was awesome. She was knowledgeable and entertaining. The staff at the hotel were very helpful. Our room was very clean but our friends room had mouldy food under the bed and a mouldy/dirty bathroom. Good location. Good food. Good coffee.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »