Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Great place, would recommend to any traveler

As you walk in it's already perfect! Relaxed music, great food and English speaking staff. The only hassle was the lack of an elevator. The walk up to the third floor was quite a challenge. Bed extremely comfortable for a hostel. Shower and toilet also clean. WiFi fast for Chinese standards (I had to transfer video's) but sometimes spotty. Not sure if it was the location on the third floor that caused it. Public transport great and muslim street nearby for awesome food. Overall I felt at home.

Great staff - I was having trouble booking a flight on Ctrip and one of them helped me using a local travel agent. Also, great place to meet people!

This is one of the best hostels that I stayed at in China. The location is central to downtown Xi'an and the train station. The lobby has a good bar that is very loud at night, however the noise does not carry up to the rooms. The dorm rooms were incredibly clean and the beds were awesome - super soft. The staff was friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend staying here.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »