Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

I have been in many hostels, but this is one of the best. The staff was very friendly .

We are so pleased to receive your review and appreciated that you have a great time in hantang house . all the staff and your new friends are waiting for you. Best wishes and great greetings.

The room was very big, with a huge private toilet, very clean and with all the facilities you may need. The staff was very helpful organizing the tours in the city, but they couldn't help us buy the train or airplane tickets. The music in the bar was too loud, and at night there were concerts that kept you awake till midnight.

Nice place to stay, but i don't like people smoking in 1F bar, even there is "no smoking inside" poster on wall.

• 31st May 2014
  • Taiwan

Did not care for the loud, live music coming from the lobby which I could hear clearly in my room. Thankfully, they seem to cut it off at 11 PM, but if I was heavily jet-legged I would not have been very unhappy trying to sleep through B-Grade folk music.

Great hostel. Good value for money. Has a great cafe. Very helpful providing information. I would stay again.

I appreciated the slightly slower pace here. And the other hostellers made the stay very enjoyable.

Thank you for enjoying your staying han tang house ,we will do our best to provide better and comfortable service for you-all the guests. Have a nice trip.

Great place to stay. Perfect for people travelling by themselves.

• 16th May 2014

Thank you for speaking highly of our hostel, the staff and the atmosphere and so on。Most of people travel by themselves,our stuff will try our best to help them when they need any help.

Drinks are expensive here, but the room was great and the bed was so comfortable! I was easily able to book a tour, taxi to the airport at a moments notice. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Xi'an!

thank you for choosing our hostel.our coffee is from Australia。Finally, sincerely look forward to your next visit with family and friends

Good hostel, especially thanks for Wendy in all the good talks and the good advice!

They had everything we needed. The front desk clerks spoke impeccable english. It was really top-notch. The restaurant and tour agency was over-priced, but the hotel itself was stupendous.

we do not know how to express the joy of seeing your evaluation, but thank you very much, thank you for liking our hostel and speak highly of it.Have a nice trip.

The best staff ever!!!!super nice and friendly. Specially Mikki, she is super cool, find for her in the bar or front desk. The beds are the best I had in the hostel. The toilet also good, shower is excellent. You feel you are in a hotel, except u share the room. I highly recommend this hostel

We appreciate your comments,mikki is a super stuff in hantang House .Thanks for you enjoying yourself in han tang house .Have a nice trip.

Great hostel. The staff were friendly. The hostel is a lot of fun to stay at.

• 8th May 2014

So far best hostel I've ever stayed in great atmosphere brilliant staff especially the bar manager mikki (how I pronounce and spell her name, not correct but close. ) the tour to the teracotta army was well priced and worth going through them great guide. Plus u get their two sister hostels facilities as well giving u three great bars. Three different places to catch live music or dumpling night ect on a night that suits you excellent.

I stayed in a dorm and we had our own bathroom and shower. The bed was crazy comfortable. The food at the cafe was expensive but there are plenty of cheap restaurants around the hostel so you could easily eat there. Really close to all of the tourist attractions. Staff is really helpful and speak English. I went on the hostel lead tour to the Terracotta Warriors and it was fine. The tour guide was a little quirky but we went to a great place for lunch. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice Hostel in a small quiet site street. Seems to be more like a hotel than a hostel. Most guests are older, the younger backpacker stay most in the sister hostel in the same street. Beds are really comfortable! Rooms are small but very nice and clean!

Thanks for mailing us that you had a great time in our hostel 。 but we are so sorry for the something you disliked.To be honest,our room is not small.our bathroom with shower room is Separate。 Our location is in the Center of X'ian and from our hostel Walk to the Bell tower is 5mins.Happy everyday.

The best dorm we stayed at in China. Clean, big, with big lockers for your bag and table with chairs and new bathroom. The prices in the bar were higher than they normally are at hostels (which always are high). Good quiet location close to everything and cheap and tasty restaurants just on the street.

Thanks for staying with us and giving us good reviews.because Jamaicablue cafe from Australian in our hostel,we buy many materials and equipment from Shanghai,so it is a little expensive than other hostels,but we will try our best to make food and drink better and better.Welcome to come back any time.Have a nice trip.Sasha

Han Tang house is one of the best hostels I've stayed in in China. They do almost everything right. Rooms are as good as a medium level hotel. Beds are soft and comfy, not the hard boards that are in most chinese hostels! Staff are very helpful, but I feel organisation could be tightened up a bit. Bar and food are great, if a little noisy and smokey (after 9.30pm) on busy nights. But you can always go hang out at their quieter sister hostel a few metres away which also has a beautiful rooftop.

Thanks for coming and enjoying in our hostel ,our sister has a beautiful rooftop,give a deep memory to you .I have to say again ,we have most Comfy bed in Xian.Hope you can bring your family and friend coming again.

I stayed in a mixed gender dorm room and felt perfectly safe. The service was excellent, and when I stayed in one night for dinner I ate chicken pesto, which was great! The terracotta soldier tour offered at the hostel was also well worth the money. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 30th Apr 2014

We stayed here with our 6 month old baby and were so happy we had picked Han Tang House for our stay in Xi'an. The staff were welcoming, friendly and so helpful with everything and felt like old friend after our 3 days here. The room was very comfortable, clean and had a great bathroom! The food downstairs was great and the service all round exceptional. We would happily stay here again and highly recommend Han Tang to anyone coming to Xi'an.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hi,Noel We don't know how to express our love to your baby. Thanks for your staying with us, and giving us high rating. We have a good memory with your family.and send your baby's pictures to your e-mail,when he is growing up,please tell him that in Xian Hantang House.we will do our best to be better. All the staff are looking forward to meeting you next time.Sasha

LOVED this place! Lonely planet said it was like a 3 star hotel inside a hostel and I couldn't agree more. Friendly hostel vibe, but the luxury of a hotel room. Most comfortable bed I've slept on in China, CLEAN washroom with consistently hot water and good water pressure. Our room even had a television (which we didn't use), but it was a nice touch. The only thing I missed in the room was a kettle and a couple of mugs, but there was a water machine directly outside our room. Fantastic hostel.

Thanks for come to our hostel , all of our stuff are like you. We have a good impression of you, Hope come again.