Han Tang House Reviews

NO.32 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

종루역에서 조~금 걷다보니 있더군요. 산서성 인민정부에서 상당히 가깝습니다. 버스 잘찾으시면 그 인근에서 타세요! 서안역 가는게 있어서 거기갈땐 종루까지 안갔네요. 시설은 좋았습니다. 도미토리 침대도 큼직큼직하고 분위기도 괜찮더라구요. 8천원치고 좋았네요.

Best hostel I've stayed in thus far in China. Helpful, friendly staff, clean rooms, and an excellent bar/communal area. Only knock is that it is more expensive than average, so check your wallet before ordering the next round of beers!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Our staff was very appreciated to help you to solve problems, give you the information of the city. Hope You can understand if we bring some inconvenience, we will redouble our efforts and strive to do better, wish you all the wishes come true and good luck. we are looking froward to seeing you next time.

Staff gave me key for the wrong room when I arrived and there wasn't a bed for me. Had to wait for a couple of hours until I had a bed. The website advertises a 6 beds room when it is actually 8 beds but they only put 6 people in the room. I imagine if the hostel is fully booked there will be 8 people in your 6 beds dorm. The cleanliness of the shower in my room was very poor and I was out toilet paper just after the cleaning lady was gone. Food and drinks more expensive than HanTang Inn.

• 28th Jun 2014

Nice hostel. Decent food, though overpriced. The atmosphere was on the noisy and crowded side.

The location was good. Maybe it is a little hard to find, but we booked the taxi service from the airport that the hostel offered and that was really convinient and for a fair price. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable espacially for the typically hard Chinese beds. The staff spoke good English and helped us a lot when we were planning our trip to another city. Overall it was one of the best hostels we stayed in in China.

I will stay again if I go in the future.

Bar environment upon entering hotel was much too loud and smoky. Also, my single room was opposite a shared bathroom--lots of people talking outside when I tried to sleep. Maybe a quiet sign would help?

• 20th Jun 2014

perfect!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • China

Single rooms are modern, spacious and clean. Everything about this hostel is great from food and drink to laundry facilities. Would definitely come back.

Best hostel I have stayed in ever!

• 15th Jun 2014

Thank you for the warm reviews, and also we are so gratefurl that you have a deep remerber and praise of our hostel, the location and all the places of interests here. Thank you again and hope you have a nice trip , Best wishes !

This place was great the beds were amazingly comfortable, the best I had in my months of travelling. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Hey had a great bat with a good selection of food.

A clean hostel professionally run with English speaking & helpful staff. Nice location in a normal neighborhood with lots of cheap eateries and small supermarkets around. However, the hostel misses the most important thing: a social common area where you can hang out and meet other people. All there is, is an overpriced bar where you don't really wanna spend your time in. In short, Han Tang is a hotel not a hostel - if this is a good or bad thing depends on you. I wouldn't stay here again though

Thank you for enjoying here. All of us wish you come here again and have a nice trip!

It was great! Staff was super helpful. When we arrived we did not have Chinese money to pay the deposit but they allowed us to check in.

• 5th Jun 2014

I have been in many hostels, but this is one of the best. The staff was very friendly .

We are so pleased to receive your review and appreciated that you have a great time in hantang house . all the staff and your new friends are waiting for you. Best wishes and great greetings.

The room was very big, with a huge private toilet, very clean and with all the facilities you may need. The staff was very helpful organizing the tours in the city, but they couldn't help us buy the train or airplane tickets. The music in the bar was too loud, and at night there were concerts that kept you awake till midnight.

Nice place to stay, but i don't like people smoking in 1F bar, even there is "no smoking inside" poster on wall.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »