Han Tang Inn Hostel Reviews

NO.7 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Great hostel, Lei Lei made our trip and was so lovely! Have stayed here twice and wouldn't go anywhere else, love it! Ella S, UK

Super friendly and helpful staff!

• 10th Jul 2014

We had a great time at the Hantang Inn. Good crowd all the time and great staff who were ready to help with earnestness. The room was also well kept and clean. Definitely the place I will suggest for people in Xi'An.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • India

중국여행하면서 약 4-5군데 호스텔 및 저가호텔을 이용했다. 그 중 가격대비 가장 훌륭하고 가장 게스트하우스 스러웠다. 그만큼 방도 쭉쭉 빠지고. 더블베드 1박 200원. 비교적 방은 작았지만 도시여행에서 잠을 자는 용도로만 골랐기에 가격도 적당했고 도미토리상태는 모르지만 외국인도 많고 참 괜찮은듯 :) 스탭들도 매우 친절했다! 중국인스럽지않게 ㅋㅋㅋ

우리는 귀하의 리뷰 및 평가 정보를 사용하여 구성의 장점과 단점을 촉진, 더 잘할 수 있도록 노력하고, 당신에게 그렇게 진심으로 평가 해 주셔서 감사합니다. 다음 방문에 오신 것을 환영합니다 (Thank you for your sincere evaluation, we will use your reviews and opinions, to promote the advantages and make up disadvantages and strive to do better. Welcome to your next visit, hantnginn is waiting for you.)

Cool area, great tours. The food was horrible, like really just don't eat there. Staff were helpful although not all speak English well.

Reading your fine, honest and comprehensive review, we are very happy, thank you. Thank you for feedback the advantages of our hostel and also gave us sound advice and suggestions. Depending on your feedback, we will continue to strengthen staff training and continuous efforts and epistemic on food products. of course, if you have better ideas and suggestions, we are at your mailbox open forever and looking forward to your next visit.

This hostel has everything you need. It's clean. The staff know how to help. The bar area is good for meeting people.

haha, thank you for giving us such a high rating in the summer. seeing your praise of our employees, facilities and atmosphere, we are very proud and moved. Because of you, we will continue to work, so that happiness, smiling and moving will always be here, and make your journey even more full of memories. We are always waiting for you , our friends

Nice hostel with good atmosphere and friendly staff. The hostel is located in a quiet alley within the city walls, close to the Muslim quarter. It features a nice rooftop sitting area, with table tennis and lounge chairs. The double rooms are good, with nice large Kang bed, and a decent but small bathroom. The hostel arranges several interesting tours, to e.g. the Terracotta army or a Panda centre.

wow, thank you so much for enjoying your staying in our hostel, experiencing most of the interesting places here and speaking highly of our staff, location, room, facilities and the beautiful roof garden, which must be the motivation to be better. Thank you. we are waiting for you, dear friends.

Under all Hostels and Hotels I've been in China and Hongkong this was the best one. The atmosphere was great, the staff was very friendly and helped me with everything (e.g.: transleted me some words for booking a train), they had computers and a cheap access to the internet. I would love to sit on their rooftop-garden with my cocktail in the sun, but in the rain this was still a beautiful place. The food was tasty and therefor reasonable, the cocktails were perfect. I really enjoyed the stay !

This place was alright. The 6 bed dorm was really small nowhere to put my backpack. Also the beers at the bar were expensive 15CNY when 50m down the road they were 2.5CNY. Good rooftop bar area.

Dear friend, thank you liking our hostel and enjoying your staying here, we are appreciated and honored, and all the staff welcome you come back next time and see the different hostel and ancient city.For you to mention expensive beer, very sincerely said that the quality of the local taste Tsingtao beer is good, the price is a little higher than normal, but we guarantee with you, the price in China is very reasonable and absolute bargain. All the staff give you the west wishes.Have a nice trip.

Amazing hostel - avoid buying drinks and good there however, much cheaper outside. Warrior tour is a MUST DO. EXCELLENT GUIDE, totally worth the money, especially when combined with the dancing show - JaJa is the BEST. Hard to find however - arrange pickup from train/flight before arriving.

First of all, we are very happy that you can quickly give us feedback information, and give high marks throughout the house, thank you. As you said, Terracotta is the place that every tourists will come to the land, which need interesting and responsible guide. For our group just to meet terracotta this point, we will ensure that no shopping, and promise you can understand the Terracotta Army charm easily. Look forward to your next visit, our dearest friend, we are waiting for you.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The only thing I didn't like was the wet bathrooms....I know, I know, these are very common in Asia but I still don't like having to take off my shoes and socks just to take a quick pee and then dry off you feet and put your shoes and socks on again. I mean, we ​are talking about a very rich and ancient culture and in thousands of years nobody thought of enclosing the shower? It's a minor issue....otherwise the place is very nice, clean and quiet.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

It is hard to express our gratitude, but thank you for giving us such a high rating. Of course, for sewer problems, we are very sorry, but will try our best to solve the things you feedback, thank you. we sincerely welcome you to come back next time, and give us more useful comments and suggestions. Hantanginn ia always waiting for you.

very good hostel, totally reliable, big comfortable rooms with solid beds. l'd recommend it to everyone!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Seeing your timely and highly evaluation, we very proud. Thank you for liking Han Tang Inn and spending a pleasant time here, we will redouble our efforts to do better, always look forward to your better and more useful comments and recommendations. Have a nice trip.

The staff here went above and beyond what was expected of them. When I lost my wallet they helped my cancel my bank account and get a new train ticket. Without they're help I would have been lost.

We are so honored that you give us a so high review, thank you so much, and we will try our best to be better. As you mentioned the things we did, we would like to, the reason is that you are our friend and family member, we are always liking to help you and show the old city for you, which would make you be relaxed and have a home feeling. All the staff wish you have a nice trip. Welcome to come here next time.

A worthwhile and enjoyable visit. Well located, easy walking distance to various inner-city sites. Most of the staff speak English very well. I recommend this hostel to any traveler of any age (although be aware a lot of drinking is encouraged some nights). I hope to come back, with my children some day.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

First of all, thank you for speaking highly of hantanginn and making our lovely staff, convenient location and good service more vivid, which let all the staff appreciated and proud. And truthfully speaking, we can still imagine all your sweet smile and great experience at this moment, which also makes us continue our efforts to make you satisfied and have a good memory. We are looking forward to see the lovely family next time, all is waiting for you. Best wishes.

Thank u for the a few amazing days in Xi'an

For your love and support, what we can do is continuing our efforts to make you feel our sincerity and warmth and striving to become the home of all the guests- the commitment from the Hantanginn. We are waiting for you all the time. Best wishes.

Excellent staff, very helpful. My friend lost his bank card and they spent a while phoning the bank to see if they could sort it out. The reception/bar staff all speak great english which was also very useful. Beds are very comfy and they have a rooftop terrace with a table tennis table. Excellent hostel, undoubtedly the best we stayed in out of four hostels in China, I'd highly recommend it,

All the staff are so appreciated that you give us a high review and find all of the excellence of our hostel, which are always found by our friends, so welcome to be the friends or family member of hantanginn, haha. And to be honest, what we help you to do is our Responsibilities and obligations, we will continue to do and serve all the guests here. We are waiting for you.

Excellent staff helped me do whatever I needed done and where great people.... Beds we're also very comfy.... Would come back here again....

Thank you for your very nice compliment, though these are what we ought to do, we are still happy and proud to see your warm review, thanks a lot . Please believe us, with your support and encouragement, we will redouble our efforts to strive for better service, so that you could feel a new charming Han Tang Inn which is always walking on the road. All the staff hope you have a nice trip and give you the best wishes. HANTANGINN YOUTH HOSTEL

Location pretty good, but could be confusing to navigate at first (still near to the city center). Stayed in a triple room. Cleanliness was okay, but restroom sometimes smelled.

Thank you for speak highly of our location and cleanliness, it is two of our superiority, thank you. For the problems you said, we are so sorry to give you some inconvenience, but we have feedback to the manager and will solve it as soon as possible. We are looking forward to seeing you next time and experience our hostel again.

Located close to the Muslim quarter which I recommend going for a good old bartering session for any trinkets you want to take home. The hostel itself has a cosy communal area on entry, a patio down stairs and a roof top area with sauna! The room was huge and cleaned daily. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful. We booked a tour to the Terracotta Warriors through the hostel, we had a great day with Lady Ja Ja and a fab traditional meal.

Reading your reviews, we are so appreciated that you have a great time in our hostel and speak highly of all the staff and the terra cotta tour, we will do our best to be better and be a new and home hostel.

This hostel is the best hostel I've ever stayed at for a few key reasons: 1) helpful staff that organizes a variety of tours to all sight-seeing locations around Xi'an 2) extremely close to the Muslim Quarter, and thus fantastic inexpensive food & shopping is readily available 3) delicious Western food 4) rooms are cleaned daily My only tiny suggestion to the staff is to ensure that water from the shower goes into the drain rather than all over the bathroom floor. Bottom line: stay here!

Thanks for high review you give, for your love and support, we don't know how to repay, but we will continue to work hard and strive to do better, thank you. 1. All the staff would like to help you that you could have a home feeling, just be relaxed and convenient. 2. we are located in the city center, which is close to the bell tower , drum tower, Muslim Quarter and most places of interest you are willing to go. 3. We are so sorry for the inconvenience of the plugged water. Best wishes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5