Han Tang Inn Hostel

Superb 3644 Total Reviews

• puddingjulie
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2017

My stay at Han Tang Inn was really nice! The room itself was comfortable, staff were incredibly friendly and really helpful and the location was perfect. The free events put on by the staff are really great at helping you meet people, especially when you are travelling solo! Would recommend.

9th Aug 2017

Nice place, clean rooms, comfortable beds, decent bathrooms (western style), great location (close to the Muslim Quarter), friendly and helpful staff (they speak good English) and cool environment. One of the best hostels I have stayed in China.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Great hostel! Everyone was very helpful and could answer all our questions. They had a fab menu for food and drink (maybe a little expensive) but still good food! It had a really good vibes in the common room area :) Rooms were nice and clean. I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Xi'an!!

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff, who gave me directions to getting to the Terracotta Army by myself. Tasty and cheap breakfast buffet on in the mornings. Great location, near to a metro stop and easy walkable distance to the great sights in Xi'an. Would recommend to anyone visiting Xi'an.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
29th Jul 2017

Best hostel in china I stayed in. Had a great private room, very clean! Met some nice people in the bar downstairs and on the organized tour to the terracotta army! Location perfect in the middle of the city close to the metro, bell tower and 15min walk to the south gate of the city wall! I recommend cycling the city wall around sunset!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

The best hostel I have been to! The staff were so fun and able to tend to our needs. I recommend doing the Terracotta army through the hostel as we had a great tour guide. They have cheap drinks (10 yaun for 600ml beers) and a great bar to meet other travelers. Me and my friends wish we stayed longer than we planned. Enjoy!

• joannesanson712991
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
24th Jul 2017

Loved my stay here. First time in a hostel. As I write this, my holiday has continued and I've since stayed in 6 others. Han Tan still tops my list, mostly because of the atmosphere and genuine effort the staff put into their interactions with guests. Pick up from the station was very much appreciated! Rooms were spacious, air con worked, with adequate ensuite. Good location to walk everywhere. Lots of attractions on offer and nightly activities at the hostel. Highly recommended!!!!

• philcomerford4831
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2017

Top notch hostel! I was early for check in but quite tired so they gave me a room rather than a dorm. Very nice bar area and the atmosphere is really friendly. The beers are a little more expensive for china but it's a small extra to pay.

21st Jul 2017

Good hostel with good people. The staff was extremely helpful and we made a few new friends here. One of the nights, we had two people in our room who smoked in the bathroom and that was pretty gross, though. I believe they were hostel staff which was a little annoying.

19th Jul 2017

Great place, just wish there were more bathrooms.

We are so glad to see your great review and your feedback in time. Thank you very much. In fact, all rooms of our hostel have a private bathroom inside,even the dorm. There is one public bathroom on the roof top garden and downstairs as well. Anyway, we will tell this problem to our manger and try to find a proper way to solve the problem. Thank you for your support again. Looking forward to a better Hantangiin. Best wishes