Han Tang Inn Hostel Reviews

NO.7 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Can't think of anything bad to say! Really lovely hostel, super cosy bar (it was freezing outside!) and staff were friendly and spoke good English. Free towels and hairdryer!! Sometimes a bit confusing to find but other than that great.

I felt really welcome and the staff were very helpful. It's a great place and I would definitely recommend it!!!

So ver close to everything and easy to get around. Staff were delightful, but went to Shu Yua for entertainment. My doona cover needs replacement as was worn through in places, but I forgot to tell them. Hostel was very quiet. Initially difficult to find. When you come out at the metro exit they recommend, by turn right they mean u turn and go up the street the opposite way to the direction the metro entrance faces. First left and first Left again, and next right. 5 min walk.

• 12th Dec 2014

Very helpful and perfect english speaking staff, especially Daisy!

Thank you very much for your excellent comments,we are greatly appreciated and so happy you spent a good time at our hostel,in particular me:daisy.Thank you for your support and trust also , we will try our best to do it much better than before.hope to see you next time then.best wishes and cozy greeting from Han Tang Inn hostel.

Staff helpful and accommodating. Food in restaurant was quite good. Dorm room [6 beds] was a little small; it was nice having bathroom in the room. Nice to have reading lamps.

Thank you for your good comments and you liking here .HanTangInn is a Medium-sized hostel,everywhere is full of cozy ,comfortable ,feels like home,and also all of the room with the privite bath room.The public area :frist floor bar and dinning room Tv -movie room ,POOL -ROOM ,And the Roof Garden,which is relax ,pleased,enjoyment>>> Best Regards fangfang

The hostel is located in a small, quiet alley, perfect for a place to rest. What impressed me most is that the hostel provide flipflops and free drinking water which were absolutely awesome cause they're these little things that made the stay comfortable and homey. There are also activities every night, a comfortable common room downstairs and a rooftop garden very well-designed. What the hostel is lacking is probably sockets and a small shelf to place electronic gadgets beside the bed.

We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction about our location, and everything we have provided for you. As a hostel, we know well the guests’ weariness after a long jouney. So an ideal surroundings appears very important. That is why we are in a quite ang modest alley. And it’ s very kind of you to give us a good idea about the addition of sockets and shelf. We are setting about improving it and give guests more convinence. Thanks for your good review and creative suggestions. Best wishes

Friendly hostel, great roof top terrace. Rooms were clean but bathroom attached got very wet when anyone had a shower. Relaxed atmosphere in the bar.

Thank you for your such a high evaluation, Lisa. We definitely find you had a delightful stay here from your description above. That is actually our enternal pursuit--customer satisfaction. The truth is that the friendly and harmonious atmosphere is the result of each guest’s contribution. So thank you for everyone active participation like you. And as for the problem you point, we will tell our logistics as soon as possible and try our best to improve it. Thank you again. Kind regards.

Lovely helpful staff. The room was clean but slightly on the small side. No kitchen facilities but everything else was really good. Would Definately stay there again.

We are so glad to see your highly speaking of our staff, cleaness and everything else in our hostel. It' s our duty to assist with asny problem or difficulty during your stay here. And what a coincidence, we set about purchasing some new kithen facilities to provide much more convenience. Actually, there is an oven and a fridge downstairs, everyone can use them for free. Anyway, thank you for your good advice and support of our work. We do hope to see you again. Best wishes from HanTangInn.

Very friendly and helpful english speaking staff.

• 14th Nov 2014

This short and effective review obviously tells us you are really satisfied with all that staff did for you during your stay in our hostel. We are so glad to hear that. You know,it’s your surpport and trust that encourage us to work harder and better. Under no circumstances should we lose sight of our objective--leaving everything for us once you stay here. Thank you for your active feedback again, Marien. Welcome your next coming. Best wishes and kind greetings from HantaniInn.

This is a really great hostel. My room was very clean, comfortable and always warm even though I stayed in the beginning of November. The bar and the activities are night are really good for meeting others - and the staff are very helpful and happy give directions etc. I didn't take part in the hostel tours, but there were plenty of them available at a good price. I would happily recommend this hostel to others staying in Xian.

What a fabulous comments. We are really appreciated about your highly praise and recommendation to those tourists coming to Xi’an later. In fact, we don't only provide a comfortable accomodation , but also create a good platform to approach Chinese culture for our guests,especially the free dumpling party and ping-pong game. That’s why we arrange some daily activities and tours. All we hope is that you feel at ease and have a fufilling time here.Thanks again. Kind greetings from Hantanginn.

best hostel ever... the best one in china.. the staff is very friendly, very easy to make friends, very fun dumpling party.. had a great time.. i hope ill be back someday...

Wow ,brilliant Feed back !We are very thankful.As a staff of the hostel offer more helps is our duty ,and also it's our pleasure .Thank you for your surport , we will do it much better than before .The dumpling party is very important activities on every friday, we would like to teach the guests how to make chinese traditional food , and also you can taste what 's local dumpling ! Thank you again !See you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

An excellent hostel overall. The big + - tidyness of the rooms and facilities - hang out areas( rooftop area, bar area, pooltable area), it's made to feel really comfortable - Location, right central in Xi'an in a small street with lots of local food stands. - Bunch of Activities in the Hostel: Sauna evening, Dumpling party, Beerpong. The small flaws: - not sure if flaw or not, but mostly foreign travellers. - WIFi is in "rush hours" 19:00-22:00 kinda slow.

Thank you for your good review ,we are very appreciate .We wish every guests like what you feeling -comfortable ,relaxed , and enjoyable in the rooftop area, bar area, pooltable area.'Foget the tired of the journey. We orgnized the Activities wish that all of the guest s' joureny is full of the happy ,not lonely and makes more friends ,share the trives each other . Thank you for your writing all ,thank you for again. Best Regard fangfang

First time I stayed in a hostel in china. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend. Its close to city attractions and public transportation.

• 12th Nov 2014

Thank you for your good commets ,we are so happy to read what you have written down. Thank you for your supoort , we will do our best servie to the guests and let every guests love to staty in hostel ! wish to see you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

a nice hotel. good location, the staffs are friendly and helpful.

Thank your for the excellent review ! We are hostel but let you feeling a hotel ,which is Pleasntly Surprised.Thank you again!HanTangInn is a big family ,which is full of the joyful ,smile ,harmony,Young and energetic,......and we will transfer it for every guests . Happy every day! Best Regards fangfang

I loved this hostel it was amazing and the stuff are also amazing but one stuff member made my stay very special a little chinese 23 year old who is nuts so friendly and very helpful his name is leilei. I will come back to xi'an and stay in this hostel no matter what.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Cool! LeiLei is praised ,congratulations ! Thank you for your good review ,all of us is so happy to heard of it .Leilei is our hostels'national treasure,who speak very good english ,humorous, and super star....,all of guests like him . Thank you again ! Welcome to see you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

This hostel is fantastic! It had a very homey feel to it! Lei Lei is the best!! I left my ipod in the room when I left, and after I sent an email they found it and are mailing it to me!! How many hostel would do that for a guest?! I would stay again.

• 10th Nov 2014

Hostel was good. When it came to the tours they had no clue. We booked the Yangtze cruise through them to save ourselves time. We were promised: - 1. a free pick up from the station (we had to call several time, buy a sim card and wait an hr and half), 2. the cruise to be 2 nights/3 days (was 1 day on the boat, 2 days on a coach) 3. to see the 3 Gorges in daylight (we saw 1 and a half gorges and the 3rd one in complete darkness) DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR! Put a real downer on the hostel.

We were upgraded to a twin room for free. The kindly staff tried to satisfied our requests. I would like to stay here again!

Guests is god . we will try our best let every guest to be happy .Thank you for your good review , we are very appreciate .Thank you again! Wish to see you agian ! Best Regards fangfang

We had a brilliant one night stay here, and took the tour to see the terracotta warriors, which was excellent. We would have liked to stay longer, but we already had our train tickets.

Thank you for your excellent feed back,we are very apprecitate .The tour of terra-cotta orgnsied by our hostel ,which promised no shopping ,see terra-cotta warries only .And then offer more convenience .Thank you again. Welcome to see you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

Just awesome. I realised when I got here that I stayed in Han Tang Inn a few years ago, and loved it then too. First I stayed in a 6 bed dorm then upgraded to a twin room. It was an absolute haven after the terrible week I'd had. Rooms and bathroom spotlessly clean. Food was good. Staff were friendly and super helpful. Wish I'd asked to get a copy of their daytime Chinese music (evening was Western music). So, so grateful that this place existed when I needed it the most!

• 31st Oct 2014

First of all, we are greatly appreciated for your positive comments on the cleaness, food, and staff. Meanwhile, we are so glad to meet our old friend just like you in our hostel again. You know, it's really our great honor that you experienced a comfortable, relaxable and satisfied stay here. So, HanTangInn, another home for you in Xi'an, is really willing to see you next time. Best regards.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6