Han Tang Inn Hostel Reviews

NO.7 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

Friendly hostel, great roof top terrace. Rooms were clean but bathroom attached got very wet when anyone had a shower. Relaxed atmosphere in the bar.

Lovely helpful staff. The room was clean but slightly on the small side. No kitchen facilities but everything else was really good. Would Definately stay there again.

best hostel ever... the best one in china.. the staff is very friendly, very easy to make friends, very fun dumpling party.. had a great time.. i hope ill be back someday...

Wow ,brilliant Feed back !We are very thankful.As a staff of the hostel offer more helps is our duty ,and also it's our pleasure .Thank you for your surport , we will do it much better than before .The dumpling party is very important activities on every friday, we would like to teach the guests how to make chinese traditional food , and also you can taste what 's local dumpling ! Thank you again !See you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

An excellent hostel overall. The big + - tidyness of the rooms and facilities - hang out areas( rooftop area, bar area, pooltable area), it's made to feel really comfortable - Location, right central in Xi'an in a small street with lots of local food stands. - Bunch of Activities in the Hostel: Sauna evening, Dumpling party, Beerpong. The small flaws: - not sure if flaw or not, but mostly foreign travellers. - WIFi is in "rush hours" 19:00-22:00 kinda slow.

• 13th Nov 2014

Thank you for your good review ,we are very appreciate .We wish every guests like what you feeling -comfortable ,relaxed , and enjoyable in the rooftop area, bar area, pooltable area.'Foget the tired of the journey. We orgnized the Activities wish that all of the guest s' joureny is full of the happy ,not lonely and makes more friends ,share the trives each other . Thank you for your writing all ,thank you for again. Best Regard fangfang

First time I stayed in a hostel in china. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend. Its close to city attractions and public transportation.

• 12th Nov 2014

Thank you for your good commets ,we are so happy to read what you have written down. Thank you for your supoort , we will do our best servie to the guests and let every guests love to staty in hostel ! wish to see you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

a nice hotel. good location, the staffs are friendly and helpful.

Thank your for the excellent review ! We are hostel but let you feeling a hotel ,which is Pleasntly Surprised.Thank you again!HanTangInn is a big family ,which is full of the joyful ,smile ,harmony,Young and energetic,......and we will transfer it for every guests . Happy every day! Best Regards fangfang

I loved this hostel it was amazing and the stuff are also amazing but one stuff member made my stay very special a little chinese 23 year old who is nuts so friendly and very helpful his name is leilei. I will come back to xi'an and stay in this hostel no matter what.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Cool! LeiLei is praised ,congratulations ! Thank you for your good review ,all of us is so happy to heard of it .Leilei is our hostels'national treasure,who speak very good english ,humorous, and super star....,all of guests like him . Thank you again ! Welcome to see you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

This hostel is fantastic! It had a very homey feel to it! Lei Lei is the best!! I left my ipod in the room when I left, and after I sent an email they found it and are mailing it to me!! How many hostel would do that for a guest?! I would stay again.

• 10th Nov 2014

Hostel was good. When it came to the tours they had no clue. We booked the Yangtze cruise through them to save ourselves time. We were promised: - 1. a free pick up from the station (we had to call several time, buy a sim card and wait an hr and half), 2. the cruise to be 2 nights/3 days (was 1 day on the boat, 2 days on a coach) 3. to see the 3 Gorges in daylight (we saw 1 and a half gorges and the 3rd one in complete darkness) DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR! Put a real downer on the hostel.

We were upgraded to a twin room for free. The kindly staff tried to satisfied our requests. I would like to stay here again!

Guests is god . we will try our best let every guest to be happy .Thank you for your good review , we are very appreciate .Thank you again! Wish to see you agian ! Best Regards fangfang

We had a brilliant one night stay here, and took the tour to see the terracotta warriors, which was excellent. We would have liked to stay longer, but we already had our train tickets.

Thank you for your excellent feed back,we are very apprecitate .The tour of terra-cotta orgnsied by our hostel ,which promised no shopping ,see terra-cotta warries only .And then offer more convenience .Thank you again. Welcome to see you next time ! Best Regards fangfang

Just awesome. I realised when I got here that I stayed in Han Tang Inn a few years ago, and loved it then too. First I stayed in a 6 bed dorm then upgraded to a twin room. It was an absolute haven after the terrible week I'd had. Rooms and bathroom spotlessly clean. Food was good. Staff were friendly and super helpful. Wish I'd asked to get a copy of their daytime Chinese music (evening was Western music). So, so grateful that this place existed when I needed it the most!

• 31st Oct 2014

First of all, we are greatly appreciated for your positive comments on the cleaness, food, and staff. Meanwhile, we are so glad to meet our old friend just like you in our hostel again. You know, it's really our great honor that you experienced a comfortable, relaxable and satisfied stay here. So, HanTangInn, another home for you in Xi'an, is really willing to see you next time. Best regards.

Not a bad hostel, the triple room I stayed in was a bit small and didn't really have any decent sized windows, this made is quite dark... but overall the place has a pretty good atmosphere, with beer pong going on at night and lots of good people around

Thank you for feeding back in time and giving us some good suggestions. As you said, on one hand, we have different kinds of free activities every night , which makes your stay much more enjoyable and meet some new friends here. on other hand, we are sorry for the room you are not so satisfied, but we promise we will try our best to provide the most comfortble and best sevice when you come next time. Have a nice trip.

This was my first ever hostel stay while traveling alone. The staff go out of their way to direct you around town, arrange transportation, tours, etc. and seem to have a lot of fun in the process. Other guests were a load of fun and we enjoyed drinks and good conversation at night. The hostel is right in the middle of town, close to the metro line and not too far from the airport shuttle stops.

Wow, first of all, congrations that you had a nice trip in Xi'an when you travel alone and left a good memory in our hostel, we will always remember your smile,to feed back to all the friends who come later and do our best to give you the kind home feeling all the time. We sincerely give you the best wishes and great greetings.

This is one friendly and cool place to stay. Fangfang was really helpful with a medical issue, went out of her way to assist us. Only criticism would be that the food was a little pricey apart from that all good. Thanks.

Thank you for your good feedback and praising me ,specially i ‘m very appreciated you can trust me to try the medical. Thank you again . About the food price ,if you take it compare with other west restaurant in xi'an we are much cheaper.,and also we are bagpackers ,we have to give lower price and offer more convenience for our guests. Wish to see you again ! Have a good trip! Best Regards fangfang

I really liked the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hostel. And I liked the big free lockers they offer in the rooms. The tours they offer are also very nice! And the staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was in an alley I'd rather not walk through when it's the middle of the night but in the early evening it feels safe. And it's close to the highlights of the city. I have to give facilities a less higher score because of the flooded bathroom after every shower.

We are so honored that you enjoy yourselves and like the menu, free service, tours and stsff ad so on, we will enhance to be better and better and sincerely hope yoou could come next time. Best whises from all the staff.

We liked the atmosphere, also the staff was very friendly. It was easy to find it with the instructions the hostel sent us before. Our room was clean and the breakfast was deliciuous. We will repeat!

We are so happy that you have a great impression of the hostel, especially for the staff, atmosphere, easily-found location and food and so on, and thank you for the high rating at the same time. For your support and trust, we will try our best to give you the 100% satisfaction and sincerely hope you can come back to experience again. Best wishes from all the staff.

Staff were brilliant, hostel has really good atmosphere. Did the Terracotta Army tour through the hostel which was also brilliant.

Thank you for your good review ,we are very happy to heard about it . All of our staff is host,we will try our best let every guests feeling the hostel is home ,welcome back to home . The tour terra-cotta one day trip orgnised by our hostel , we promise it is no shopping ,only see worries ,we did it . Thank you for your like it , we will offer much more good service for the guests because of your Recomanded. Thank you agian ! Enjoy you trip! Best Rehards fangfang

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. Everyone who works here is friendly and very helpful. The hostel itself is very clean and has great facilities. However, the rooms are small, some of the lockers broken and the shower flooded the whole bathroom. The beds though are very comfortable. I went on the panda tour and the terracotta warriors tour and they were both excellent. I would stay here again.

What a powerful review and evaluation which inspires our staff to be much more patient and professional not only for the work skill, but the spirit, so thank you so much for your support and trust. And also because of your review, we reliease something not so perfert about the hostel, and have solved opportunely, so thank you again, for your good suggestions. All the staff is always waiting for your next coming.

Good place to stay for sightseeing in Xian! Greetings from Germany (Bavaria)

• 24th Oct 2014

From your words, we feel a deep sense of positive energy , so thank you so much for the joy and memories you shared with us. Greeting from hantanginn (Xi'an).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7