Han Tang Inn Hostel Reviews

NO.7 Nan Chang Xiang, South of Xincheng Square, Xi'an, China

I had a great experience in this hostel! The people are what make this hostel amazing. Would absolutely recommend staying here to many family and friends. Thank you safe travels

• 25th Mar 2014

First of all, thank you for your praise of the hostel, the staff, the atmosphere and the friends you make here. Sincerely speaking, we were very appreciated and proud that you chose our hostel and had good time here. we are looking forward to meeting you next time. Great greetings and best wishes for your trip.

This is a great hostel, right near the bell tower and close to the Muslim Quarter. The beds are comfortable, the staff very kind and friendly, and it's easy to meet other travelers. They have tours to all the sites, and although I didn't go on them myself, other travelers I met did and they had good things to say about them. My only suggestion to the hostel is to do something about the showers in the bathrooms. The whole rooms gets soaked when you use it. Otherwise, this a great place to stay.

Thank you for all aspects of the location, staff and service in our hostel. because of your recognition and support, we will continue to work to be a completely different and amazing, but comfortable Hostel. For the problem you mentioned, we will be renovated, thank you for your timely feedback to us. Here we wish you a pleasant journey. See you next time.

Great hostel, they even have a guy to pick you up at the train station. Friendly staff and easy to meet other backpackers.

Awesome place, full of international tourists. Greats staff with good English. Totally the place to stay in Xian.

Thanks for your commendation, all the staff in our hostel hope that we can help you all the time, it is our pleasure and appreciation. But truthfully speaking, what we did is belongs to your support and trust. Next time, we hope you can have time to join the FREE dumpling party , Free sauna night, the ping-pong and the FREE bird market. Best wishes.

the dorm room is spacious, clean and well-equipped (with bed lamp, locker, and socket); only complaint is that the water doesn't drain away well in the bath room. location is okay; 5min walk to bus stop nearby, 5min walk to Bell Tower, and 10-15min walk to Muslim street the staff are very friendly & helpful; offer travel tips even not joining tours that they could help arranging. plenty fun over the common area; enjoyable stay overall!

we do not know how to express the joy of seeing your evaluation, but thank you very much, thank you for liking our hostel and speak highly of it. For sewer plugging problems, according to your suggestions, we have improved, thank you for your timely feedback. I do not know what time you come to Xi'an next time , but the staff sincerely welcome you to come again. Best wishes.

I felt completely at ease as soon as I arrived. It is tucked away enough to feel secure but very close to everything that you could need access to in Xi'an and then staff were extremely helpful! Especially when I was having problems booking my flights online! Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for trusting hangatnginn and speaking highly of us, we are very honored. As you said , the location and the staff are our specialty. one one side, it is easy for you to get everywhere, only 5-15minutes to walk.On the other side, giving you such a timely help and make you feel like home is our our responsibility and obligation.All the staff hope you have a nice time and have a good memory here. Great greeting and best wishes.

Hostel is a good stay when seeing the warriors. Food is good which was a real bonus, and the private rooms are good value for money. Would choose these over communal rooms. The staff were very helpful when we had to change our booking last minute. The hostel is a welcome stay away from the hustle of xiian. On first arrival the hostel from the outside doesn't look like much but you will be please fly suprised. Good stay here would reccomend staying here.

Thanks for your commendation.On one side, we are so appreciated that you have a nice stay in our hostel. On the other side, giving you a favor for what you need is our honor, we will try to be better and make you feel more confortable. Hope you come to our hostel again to have a different experience. Best wishes.

A very good hostel in Xian. Close to the main street of the city and the main tourist attractions. Clean & Safe & excellent rooms! Would definitely stay here again!

It would be difficult for me to find a single negative comment for this hostel. They exceeded every expectation we could have had. The staff was superb going above and beyond for anything you needed and even for what you didn't ask for they offered before you could. We met great people here, locals and staff alike, and not only did we extend our stay because we were having such a great time we found we spend 85% of our time in the hostel because it was so great. Couldn't recommend a better spot!

Similarly, I don't know how to express our gratitude to you, thank you for staying Han Tang Inn, trusting and speaking highly of us. In fact, all of our giving are inseparable from you and belongs to you. the time you stayed here, we felt so happy because the smile and joy you left ,we sincerely thank you. Al the satff look forward to meeting you next time, getting a new experience in HANTANGINN. Great greeting and best wishes.

Brilliant hostel and very helpful and friendly staff. The only downside was that there wasn't much of a social vibe in this hostel and you had to walk 100 metres down the street to the sister hostel for a much more sociable atmostphere. I was a little annoyed that there were some construction works in my floor from 9AM in the morning and this stopped me from having a lie in. That said, this was a very good hostel. Nice and safe.

First of all, thank you for choosing our hostel, and giving such a high rating. In your evaluation, we get so much suggestion . About the atmosphere, we organized different activities every night, but we will try our best to be more sociable and easy for you to enjoy.On the other side, because of the facilities renew and maintain, we felt so sorry to bother and wake you up in the morning, but you might see a new hantanginn next time, which is your HOME in xi'an. Best wishes.

Good place to stay at ... The staff is mostly very nice and helpful. Excellent location near to the city center/train station/ good places to eat just in front of the hostel. They maybe just need to reniew sheets as they use white ones and it seems not so clean ( stains ) when you check in even if they do " apparently " a good cleaning job. I will probably go back there if I go to Xi'an ...

First of all, thank you very much for your trust and love, we are so appreciated that you spend a pleasant time here. for the sheets, we felt so very sorry, and thank you for timely feedbacking with us, we have checked the room and renewed them, Next time, if you come back, hope you remind a new HANTANGINN in you mind. Thank you again for everything you left, hope you have a nice trip.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »