Hancy Guesthouse Reviews

6 rue Hancy, Nice, France

Our room had a kitchenette and we didn't even think we'd be getting one. Marie the owner greeted us at the door when we walked in, and spent a ton of time explaining everything, giving us maps, and bus schedules. The guesthouse was extremely nice and clean, with plenty of information and guides everywhere. Location was very convenient right off a main street. Would absolutely stay again and would recommend to anybody.

• 17th Oct 2014

Loved the very friendly Hancy guest house. In a great position, about a 10 minute walk from the train station, and very close to excellent shops. Very helpful owner, who provides lots of useful information about the area and how to get around. I would recommend this place to anyone.

My stay at Hancy Guesthouse for two nights was very agreeable. The room was bright, clean, quiet and comfortable at an absolutely fair price. Best of all were the very helpful and charming guesthouse owners. I will be back for certain!

Thank you Jean and Marie for making our stay at Nice lovely. It was a very enjoyable stay at Hancy Guesthouse.

• 25th Jul 2014

Enjoyed our room but the staff wasn't all that helpful or friendly! If you're looking for a quiet place to stay this would be it!

We really enjoyed our stay at the place, and I must say it's one of the best places I stayed in, very good value for money and excellent service, definitely would stay there again if I come back to Nice for holidays and I will recommend the place to my friends. The owners are very nice and make you feel like at home.

View all Nice Bed and Breakfasts