Superb 191 Total Reviews
Superb 191 Total Reviews
Hancy Guesthouse Located at 6 rue Hancy, , Nice.
France
Nice Nice 06000 6 rue Hancy
94% 191
43.7039341 7.2686617
    Rooms available

28th Aug 2016

The couple who runs the Hancy Guesthouse are so kind and accommodating. The room was very cute and clean. They had a small bottle of wine for me when I first arrived! They were very helpful in showing me on a map a number of places I could go. They also let me leave my bag on the day I checked out for much of the day so I didn't need to bring it around with me while I went to the beach. The location is great and a short walk to everything. I would definitely stay here next time I was in Nice.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

Very good, nice a friendly. Laundry facilities lacking but laundromat just up the road. Very helpful. Room was highly perfumed but tolerable. Really good value for money.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

This small hotel is nicely situated on quite a calm street in center Nice. I had a perfectly clean room with a kitchen and air conditioning. A lovely and helpful couple run the hotel. Merci Marie et Jean!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Hancy Guesthouse was fantastic and I would definitely go back.

1st Jul 2016

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay! Jean and Marie were so kind and gave us wonderful recommendations for our quick trip to Nice. Would recommend to any guest!

19th Jun 2016

For price and the location to Euro 2016 events it was spot on. I had a full kitchen and the owners/managers left us a half bottle of Rose! My wife was flying out and got her time wrong and crisis was averted as the owner for a nominal fee of €20 Euros drove us out and was willing to drive me back but I stayed with my wife. Taxi home was 35€ , yes Uber would have been roughly the same going out but time was of the essence and they delivered promptly.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Really nice, personal place. The hosts make you feel like at home and are very helpful!

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

I spent 2 nights in Hancy Guesthouse during the EURO 2016. The hosts are really nice people, I felt like home, I had everything I needed for these 2 nights. Although I find the price a bit high for the quality, but altogether it is a great place to stop by for few days. Thank you for the good service! :) Mark

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Excelent stay! The room was very comfortable with very good conditions, clean and tidy and also modern decoration! Well done :)

• England, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

Great hosts, private, great location and highly recommend. We had such a lovely stay and would definately stay again. Clean, spacious and homely. Ideal!