Hancy Guesthouse Reviews

6 rue Hancy, Nice, France

Great location and very friendly and helpful owner. Kitchen was very welcome and great supermarkets and a Picard (excellent frozen meals) store just around the corner. As long as you don't expect 5 star you won't be disappointed.

Excellent value guesthouse in Nice. I have put average for atmosphere because it is not a hostel experience as such but still a great place to stay.

Need to clarify that it is cash only and made me pay for an extra night even though I cancelled 24h in advance.

• 31st Oct 2015

Marie and Jean were very kind hosts and they were both there to greet us upon arrival. My friend and I came in BlablaCar and ended up coming two hours earlier than originally planned and the staff were flexible with our new schedule. We appreciated that very much. The guest house was easy to find in Nice and it is a short walk to the main tourist areas. Also, the staff knew everything you would need to know about Nice and the towns surrounding. Great stay! Merci!

• 21st Oct 2015

Thanks a lot, you made my life much easier! Best, Ignacio

Jean and Marie are extremely welcoming and really willing to help. The room was clean, safe and central. I would definitelyreturn.

• 20th Sep 2015

Had a very nice stay at Hancy Guesthouse even if it was only one night. Very well located (about 10-15 minutes walk from the sea / same from the train station). I had a small room for one, and it had a little kitchenette. Super clean! And welcoming hosts. Would definitly stay again.

I was surprised to see a little kitchen area in the room and a nice big window that let in lots of light. I got sick off the food one night and stayed in bed all morning. I felt relaxed and comfortable. This guesthouse is in a safe neighborhood with loads of people walking on the main road just 3 blocks away. Jean and Marie were very friendly and helpful.

• 1st Sep 2015

I only stayed at Hancy Guesthouse for two nights but I absolutely loved it - the room was very nice, and I was very grateful to have the little kitchenette. Marie and Jean were so friendly and helpful, and after I mentioned that I had just been studying in Paris, they spoke to me in French for the rest of my stay, which was excellent practice! Very short walk to the monoprix, the main street, and the promenade. I loved Nice and definitely want to go back, and I would absolutely stay here again.

Marie & Jean were lovely. Very welcoming, friendly & helpful.

• 9th Aug 2015

I spend only one night here but I liked the place. Marie, the owner was very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent - very close both to the train station and the city centre.

We had a great time in Nice. Thank you for making us feel like we were home!

View all Nice Bed and Breakfasts