Hancy Guesthouse Reviews

6 rue Hancy, Nice, France

My stay at Hancy Guesthouse for two nights was very agreeable. The room was bright, clean, quiet and comfortable at an absolutely fair price. Best of all were the very helpful and charming guesthouse owners. I will be back for certain!

Thank you Jean and Marie for making our stay at Nice lovely. It was a very enjoyable stay at Hancy Guesthouse.

• 25th Jul 2014

Enjoyed our room but the staff wasn't all that helpful or friendly! If you're looking for a quiet place to stay this would be it!

We really enjoyed our stay at the place, and I must say it's one of the best places I stayed in, very good value for money and excellent service, definitely would stay there again if I come back to Nice for holidays and I will recommend the place to my friends. The owners are very nice and make you feel like at home.

Excellent hostel, best one during our two week long interrail! It's very difficult to find anything to complain about Hancy Guesthouse, thus we gave almost full points in each category. Location is great, between railway station and beach and old town. Facilities were great also, there was even a full kitchen in our room! Also bathroom was good, had hairdryer for example. Also TV, and internet for additional cost, but it was very fast and reliable. Staff, meaning the owners, were very nice also.

I had a great stay at Hancy Guesthouse. The owners were very hospitable, welcoming and friendly and gave a lot of local information about Nice and places you could visit nearby. I ended up staying one extra day because of the ongoing French train strike. The owners could offer me another nights stay without a problem and were very helpful and practical regarding the change in my trip. It is great to be able to cook light meals in the room and use the fridge. I would stay there again!

• 19th Jun 2014

Nice and clean room, with very kind and helpfull people.

This was a cosy little guesthouse spread across one floor of a historic building. There is an additional charge for internet access (10 euros). The rooms are cheerful and well-equipped but quite basic, reminding me of my student days. As a result, it is not the kind of place I would recommend to my fussier friends or to my parents. However, given its amazing location and the fact that it provides everything you need, I think it was great value for money, and the owners are kind and helpful.

• 17th Apr 2014

Dear Alison, Thank you very much for your visit. We keep an excellent memory of yourself and your friend. You are very friendly and pleasant customers. We wish you the best for your onward journey in France and in particular on the Riviera. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to another stay. Sincerely, Jean & Marie

Run by a very friendly and helpful husband and wife team. Quiet and peaceful. Very safe and room was very well equipped with utensils, kettle, microwave etc. welcome basket of goodies was generous and the place was really clean and well-kept.

• 3rd Apr 2014