Hancy Guesthouse Reviews

6 rue Hancy, Nice, France

Our room had a kitchenette and we didn't even think we'd be getting one. Marie the owner greeted us at the door when we walked in, and spent a ton of time explaining everything, giving us maps, and bus schedules. The guesthouse was extremely nice and clean, with plenty of information and guides everywhere. Location was very convenient right off a main street. Would absolutely stay again and would recommend to anybody.

• 17th Oct 2014

Loved the very friendly Hancy guest house. In a great position, about a 10 minute walk from the train station, and very close to excellent shops. Very helpful owner, who provides lots of useful information about the area and how to get around. I would recommend this place to anyone.

My stay at Hancy Guesthouse for two nights was very agreeable. The room was bright, clean, quiet and comfortable at an absolutely fair price. Best of all were the very helpful and charming guesthouse owners. I will be back for certain!

Thank you Jean and Marie for making our stay at Nice lovely. It was a very enjoyable stay at Hancy Guesthouse.

• 25th Jul 2014

Enjoyed our room but the staff wasn't all that helpful or friendly! If you're looking for a quiet place to stay this would be it!

We really enjoyed our stay at the place, and I must say it's one of the best places I stayed in, very good value for money and excellent service, definitely would stay there again if I come back to Nice for holidays and I will recommend the place to my friends. The owners are very nice and make you feel like at home.

Excellent hostel, best one during our two week long interrail! It's very difficult to find anything to complain about Hancy Guesthouse, thus we gave almost full points in each category. Location is great, between railway station and beach and old town. Facilities were great also, there was even a full kitchen in our room! Also bathroom was good, had hairdryer for example. Also TV, and internet for additional cost, but it was very fast and reliable. Staff, meaning the owners, were very nice also.

I had a great stay at Hancy Guesthouse. The owners were very hospitable, welcoming and friendly and gave a lot of local information about Nice and places you could visit nearby. I ended up staying one extra day because of the ongoing French train strike. The owners could offer me another nights stay without a problem and were very helpful and practical regarding the change in my trip. It is great to be able to cook light meals in the room and use the fridge. I would stay there again!

• 19th Jun 2014

Nice and clean room, with very kind and helpfull people.

View all Nice Bed and Breakfasts