Superb 182 Total Reviews
Superb 182 Total Reviews
Hancy Guesthouse Located at 6 rue Hancy, , Nice.
France
Nice Nice 06000 6 rue Hancy
94% 182
43.7040224 7.2686966
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

This small hotel is nicely situated on quite a calm street in center Nice. I had a perfectly clean room with a kitchen and air conditioning. A lovely and helpful couple run the hotel. Merci Marie et Jean!

1st Jul 2016

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay! Jean and Marie were so kind and gave us wonderful recommendations for our quick trip to Nice. Would recommend to any guest!

19th Jun 2016

For price and the location to Euro 2016 events it was spot on. I had a full kitchen and the owners/managers left us a half bottle of Rose! My wife was flying out and got her time wrong and crisis was averted as the owner for a nominal fee of €20 Euros drove us out and was willing to drive me back but I stayed with my wife. Taxi home was 35€ , yes Uber would have been roughly the same going out but time was of the essence and they delivered promptly.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Really nice, personal place. The hosts make you feel like at home and are very helpful!

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

I spent 2 nights in Hancy Guesthouse during the EURO 2016. The hosts are really nice people, I felt like home, I had everything I needed for these 2 nights. Although I find the price a bit high for the quality, but altogether it is a great place to stop by for few days. Thank you for the good service! :) Mark

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Excelent stay! The room was very comfortable with very good conditions, clean and tidy and also modern decoration! Well done :)

• England, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

Great hosts, private, great location and highly recommend. We had such a lovely stay and would definately stay again. Clean, spacious and homely. Ideal!

• Philippines, All Male Group, 25-30
20th May 2016

I stayed at Hancy Guesthouse with a friend for 2 days. Marie and Jean (the owners) have been very hospitable. Marie even offered to change our accommodation to a twin bed room (instead of a double bed room) free of charge. The room was equipped with a mini-kitchen complete with utensils, microwave oven, coffeemaker, mini-fridge - basically everything that you need! The guesthouse is also located very close to the train station, and within walking distance to the main attractions in Nice.

13th May 2016

Marie was very nice and accommodating. I was only in Nice for two days but would certainly recommend this guesthouse.

• Estonia, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2016

We had such a nice stay in the cozy room. Firstly, Marie was kind enough to let us check in earlier, straight after we arrived in the airport in the morning, so we didn't have to worry about our bags. She had a lot of flyers and info about the city. She and her husband kindly informed us of everything like the bus strikes etc. Could have not asked for better hosts. Perfect room and super clean. Location just in the middle of the train station and the beach. Very happy!