Handcircle Reviews

1 Rue Pierre Semard, Noisy le sec, Paris, France

The owner is very kind and helpful. The house is very nice and colorful, the double bedroom is large and very cosy. You can use the kitchen and living room. There is also a nice garden where you can eat. The bathroom is really nice. There is a supermarket that has normal prices and is really stocked. The guesthouse is around 15 minutes of driving by train from the central Paris. If I ever go back to Paris, I will definitely stay there again. I recommend to everyone!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Chantal’s house was very welcomed for us, she also described us everything about her neighbourhood. We could use everything in bathroom and kitchen and everything was clean. We felt really good until our small accident, but Chantal took us immediately to emergency and helped us to describe what was happen (it really helps if you don’t know French very well because almost nobody could speak English!). Thank you very much Chantal!

It is a bit far from Paris, but that's ok. This is gusthouse with one room available and the family who lives there is very helpfull, I had to arrive at the day of the check in in the morning and after an email conversation, the owner allowed me to leave my luggage there. The room is very nice and confortable, since it is a normal family house, if you are a shy person (like me) you probably won't leave the room.

This is a really nice guesthouse!! I will never forget the stay here...

Place is good. People are very good

• 1st Jun 2015
  • dindi

We stay here just for 1 night. Chantal, the owner is very friendly and able to help us in every aspect from our arrival until check-out. Thank you Chantal and hope we can meet again! Nizar, Malaysia

• 30th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Very good value for money. Host was warm and welcoming. place was nice to stay in. Slightly outside Paris, but no more than a 8 minute train ride. Definitely recommended

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts