Hangzhou Bokai Westlake Hotel Reviews

No.32 Qingnian Rd, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, China

At the night I got there, they gave me a wrong room as I booked. And later they force me to move to another room. The waitress was not patient at all when we ask her questions. Awful stay experience. We moved out in the next day. I would never ever recommend this place to you. The picture is way too better than it is.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • China

Good location about 10 minute walk to West Lake. Staff were very helpful. Room was small but clean and nice. Hangzhou is a great city. Only problem with the hotel is the wifi didn't work very well. But our room had a computer.

This is a hotel, not a hostel, so it's a bit expensive. However, had a great experience staying there. The beds were VERY comfortable, room and bathroom were clean and provided everything we needed. The Internet was very fast and convenient to use. Also, the hotel is within walking distance of the West Lake (西湖)in a nice, quite area. The hotel staff were helpful when it came to storing our luggage after checking out, although not super knowledgeable about getting places.