Hangzhou Hofang International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.67 DaJing Lane, Hangzhou, China

So nice, very well located

Nice and clean. Good location.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Israel

Its one really nice hostel that i met. They have perfect location, clean the room, friendly and helpful staff.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice place, felt very secure. Clean and in a great area. I was sick and the staff were able to direct us to a local pharmacy. They later checked in on me to make sure I was ok. We rented bicycles from the hostel and I highly recommend visiting Hangzhou on bike!

It was nice hostel in Hangzhou. This hostel is around Dinganload subway station and maybe it take 10mins from there. around the hostel there are so many shops to buy somethings. In the hostel, host is so kind and you can rent the bicycle easily. if you like some flavor of wood. This hostel is perfect. I don't know the exact flavor but in the room, it is filled with nice wood flavor. But, it is not convienient by walking to get the xihu(lake). But if you take a bicycle it is no far from there.

The hostel was very nice, especially the entrance area. The bike that I rented at their place was in a good shape, just a bit small ;) I can strongly recommend that place!

Perfect location!

This hostel was very nice and clean. It is located in a pedestrian, historical area.The staff was helpful but they didn't organized many trips. Anyway it was a very good hostels!

For first two day, I stay in the 8 people girls room, it is very nice! It is clean! But the third day I change to 8 people boys and girls room, it is not good enough compared with the girls room !

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very nice hostel I met. Really good location, the room is small but clean. That's enough for me.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • China

Best hostel I loved ever ...made so many cool friends all around the world

Hotel with a nice common area but lack of international atmosphere. Staff seem to cater towards Chinese guests only. DB room very small but great shower. Girl working at shine Cafe in the mornings was the only really helpful and nice of all the staff. More information for international guests would be great!

The location of the hostel is very strategically located. It is near to the west lake and shopping street.

Very clean and beautiful hostel with really nice friendly and interior staff. Good location ,located in the heart of Beijing, walk to the west lake only 10 min. The facilities were clean. Love it. Will return for sure.

• 26th Jul 2015

It was a bit of a worrying time when I recieved a text message that saying my booking had been cancelled as I had missed check in deadline and at one stage I thought I may have to spend a night on the tough streets of Hangzhou. However once contacting Sven and explaining the situation that we were running late, he assured me that our room would still be available. Furthermore throughout our stay Sven was more than happy to reply to my text messages and help me with queries throughout our stay.

• 20th Jul 2015

Was in a great location next to the night markets and close to the lake so was great! The double room was a little small but it did have a window which was great! Lady at the desk was really helpful and spoke enough English to get us where we wanted to go.

Great place to stay in a great location of Hangzhou. The staff is so welcoming and friendly helpful. The room is really mini but enough for us and very clean, the bed is comfortable. There is a pretty nice courtyard. I will definitely go again. Highly recommend.

Great location, super helpful staff. If we were to return to Hangzhou we would definitely stay here again.

Great experience at this hostel. Very convenient location and relatively nice facilities for the low price. Not much of a social culture when we stayed there, but I didn't find it a big problem since most people don't stay in Hangzhou for long.

Hangzhou Hofang was overall a great place to stay! It is on a pedestrian street with a lot of little shops. It's not far from West Lake or the metro station. We walked to a lot of places from the hostel. It was clean and we had no problems. A lot of the staff members struggled with English, but they made a real effort to help us. When we were there, mainly Chinese people were staying, so it was hard to meet English speakers. The wifi was pretty bad, but it was bad at a lot of places in China.