Hangzhou Hofang International Youth Hostel

Superb 1267 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1267 Total Reviews

15th Feb 2017

Awesome place. Great location, fun environment, friendly cat. Only problem was the bed was uncomfortable. I live in china and have a firm Chinese mattress, but this was really uncomfortable. Otherwise, everything was great. Even get a discount at the restaurant/coffee shop next door.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

Cute little hostel in a side street of a very touristy area. Staff is very friendly and helpful and answered any questions I had. I had a single room which was small but ok for three nights. There's also a cute cat living in the hostel

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

Great location staff and facilities. Stayed in private room with my partner. Was very clean and quiet. Would recommend as a nice place to stay to explore the town and surrounding area, very close to the metro.

• China, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

Perfect!!! The 8 beds female room is VERY clean, and my roommates are all friendly. There's only one shower, so it's a little crowded sometimes, but it's no big deal. The atmosphere is really open. Every night there are people sitting around the public area, and almost everyone is open for a small chat. Made so many friends here! The staffs are also super helpful. I'll definitely come next time. 简直完美!!!房间超级干净+温馨,不过只有一个淋雨所以需要排队。。。 青旅的气氛很开放,每晚大厅里都坐着很多人~ 很多人都很愿意聊天,在这里结识了很多朋友。前台姐姐也非常热心~ 一定会再来!!!

2nd Feb 2017

Hostel atmosphere is very nice and hostel staff very friendly and helpful. Many shops, food shops , subway near to hostel. Hostel cafe staff were rude and arrogant. Would definitely recommend to other Bagpackers.

• katepotter1115186
  • England, Female, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel. Staff so nice (made my trip to Huangshan totally painless) - beds so clean - good bar - would definitely stay again!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

I loved staying here. I had a private room which was immaculate and well fit out, very good value. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and organised me an early morning taxi to the airport. Would gladly stay here again.

22nd Jan 2017

The best thing about this hostel is its location. Also, the bathrooms are comfortable and offer good privacy. The beds are also above average, as well as the staff. I would stay here again.

17th Jan 2017

I would really recommend this hostel. Very clean and a really nice place to stay. One of the staff even went with me to buy a bus ticket

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed in! Our room was clean and comfortable with its own bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful - We arrived late at night and were unsure how to get there from where the taxi left us, so a staff member came to get us. They also saved bottom bunks for us since we were staying a long time (3 nights). And the location was great, within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and West Lake, and with several bus stops around if you want to go farther