Hanoi Backpackers Hostel - Original Reviews

48 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

nice place,good staff, so great in here met many friends,and konw mang Ifo .

• 10th Mar 2014
  • China

Pretty good hostel - a bit of a party place, but it was reasonbly clean, the staff was super nice. Only real drawback was that the wifi worked really bad and that it was a bit noisy at night.

Nice atmosphere and liked the free guided tour on my first day there.

Had the most comfy bed in whole Vietnam here! The dorms are nice and safe equipped with big lockers, reading light and power outlet coming with every bed. Wifi didn't worked in (my) dorm and computers were super slow. All tours and tickets you could purchase through the hostle seemed really expensive to me, so maybe find another way to book your tours.

So glad we chose this hostel and would definitely recommend staying here. It's quieter than it's downtown sister hostel but still a great place to start if you want to party. The room was spacious and the bed probably the most comfortable I've slept in in SEA! Hot water was always available and much appreciated with the cold weather. Breakfast was good and the staff were always really friendly really helpful and got everyone involved in socialising in the evenings. Fantastic hostel!!

The huge lockers under the bed were great, as well as a small locked cabinet by the bed. The beds were large and comfortable. I was with a group, but the atmosphere in the main room was great for meeting new people. The included breakfast was good, as well as some of the additional items on the menu.

Its a crazy party place, I thought the other reviews were just exaggerating but I can confirm to you that it is true. I'm not the biggest partier so I don't know why I decided to stay there but it was fun to watch the madness. The pub crawl is great! The rooftop bar was insane. You could hear the music in the rooms but wasn't loud enough to keep me awake. The Aussie staff was a nice touch not that the Vietnamese staff weren't nice. Great fun at this place.

As everyone says, this is a party hostel. Which means great atmosphere if you're keen to join in. The beds were comfy and well provided-for, but I left after a night spent listening to a drunk 18 year old female guest and a drunk male STAFF MEMBER shagging in the bed across from me. Really not cool.

Very good facilities and rooms, and a great atmosphere if you want to go out.

1 2 Next » last »