Hanoi Central Star Hotel Reviews

27 Phu Doan Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The hotel is centrally located within easy walking distance to all the major sites. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable, average tourist style, but not the same as depicted in the website. Overall thumbs up!

Everything about the hotel was amazing from the room to the staff. Very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay.

• 21st Jan 2016

The staff was very kind!!!!

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Argentina

Good location. All of the sights in the old quarter are within a short walk. Room was clean. It is a hotel and not a hostel - so don't expect much of a communal atmosphere. Staff was helpful. I would recommend this hotel if you want somewhere quiet away from the backpacker party scene but still nearby to all the tourist sights.

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hanoi Central Hotel for a few nights and we absolutely loved it. Members of the staff are adorable, from the first day until the end they really did everything they could to help us (detailed map, fruit and drinks while waiting, good breakfast, tips and advice, booking of a trip to ha long bay...). I definitely recommend staying there. The rooms are clean and the hotel is very well located. Great experience overall.

The staff was all very nice and friendly.

Staff fantastic - very welcoming and a pleasure to deal with. Hotel is lovely.

• 26th Nov 2015

Very nice hotel with very helpful staff. They can also book tours for you. I would advice the 2 day 1 night tour towards Sapa with an overnight stay at a homestay. The 2 day 1 night tour to Ha Long Bay is not worth the money. Too touristy and the accomodation on the boat looks better in the brochure than in real life. I would suggest a one day tour to Ha Long Bay.

The hotel has a good location to explore Hanoi and its staffs were all kind and nice. Definitely recommend to stay! Breakfasts I had in here were awesome the most :)

Absolutely amazing place. Wonderful staff. Great location. I only wish it had a hostel feel to it. This is a proper hotel.

very good staff and location! ;)

I stayed at this hotel just last week and loved everything - right from the prompt airport pick up service, the great breakfast , spacious clean rooms ( with a balcony) , 24/7 hot water , helpful staff ( when we were trying to figure out where to go ) and ofcourse good wifi. They helped us book tickets to Halong bay ( for a good negotiated price) and the water puppet show. Breakfast is a good spread of continental food and they offer to cook up additional dishes ( from a fixed menu).

• 10th Oct 2015
  • India

This hotel is clean, walking distance to all attractions and plenty of restaurants. Breakfast is good includes omelets, bacon and pancakes, lots of fresh fruit milk and fruit juice. David is the standout among a good staff.

Brilliant hotel in Hanoi. Arrived and we were offered drinks and then shown to our room. Staff were very helpful throughout and arranged our Halong Bay cruise and our train tickets to Hue. Rooms clean and comfortable, with good air con. Breakfast very good in morning. They kept our bags safe when we went to Halong Bay, and also gave us a room free of charge to shower and relax in on our return, just before the night train. Highly recommend.

This is not hostel but a hotel. The price is on budget, clean, and quiet location yet close to the Old Quarter which is one of the most happening spots in Hanoi, only 5-10 minutes walk to the Hoan Kiem Lake. For the price and quietness, I will recommended this place.

This feels like a proper hotel rather than a hostel. We had a very large room with excellent WIFI. Breakfast was large and tasty. It's about a two minute walk from St. John's Cathedral. The staff are professional but a bit distant - the hotel would probably get better reviews if the staff were a bit warmer. I would stay here again.

Great hotel in the heart of Old town. The room was nice and clean. The staff were so helpful and lovely.. The service was great above and beyond our expectation for hostel price, please look no further

• 10th Sep 2015

Excellent stay. Spotlessly clean, helpful staff, good breakfast and an upgrade for my nights stay.