Hanoi City Hostel Reviews

95B Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

the staffs are very helpful and they remember my request and will follow up accordingly. this is really a good customer service. the location is really good, i can walk around and visit places. I can find food and mart easily.

Excellent value for money. Very cheap considering the size of the room, the bed, facilities, and the elevator (so many hostels would put you on the top floor with stairs the only option). Staff are very accommodating (got help with the tour and directions in the city). Some facilities need work though, especially the bathroom (the shower over the bathtub is a hazard). On my second night, the tv and airconditioner also required troubleshooting. Other than that, a very good hostel.

A few staff members and the room size were the shining moments of this hostel. They allowed us to keep our bags there when we left for a few days, but I wouldn't say they were particularly secure and we took anything we were too scared to loose with us. The location is decent an easy walk to most attractions, and a few food options around, both rooms we had were fairly huge which was also a nice change. Nothing to great or terrible, just an ok place to lay your head.

Excellent value, decent breakfast included, staff were very friendly and helpful...would recommend

Excellent excellent hostel. I would recommend it to everyone. The staff go above and beyond to help you get to know the city, they also offer brilliant advice on trips to take in and around Hanoi. We had an amazing time. The staff were so friendly and caring and just lovely. I wish we could stay longer. They made you feel at home the minute you arrived. This hostel is more like a hotel with rooms having their own en suite, aircon and tv! Wifi is excellent too. Stay at this hostel!!!!

good place to stay. most of the staff have average English skills one, Kylie, was great in arranging further travel possibilities to/ from airport (15$) and CatBa. the rooms in the back are quiet and very spacious. we would certainly come back.