Hanoi Culture Hostel Reviews

28 Bat Su Str, Hang Bo, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

They are soooo incredibly helpful. I can just recommend this place.

After seven months of travel, this place is easily at the top of my list. It's clean, spacious, the AC works well, and most importantly, the wifi was CRAZY fast. Staff were great. Breakfast was large and it's nice you can pick as many pineapple, watermelon, and bananas as you wish. Location is very central. I highly recommend.

We all loved our stay! It was such a warm welcome to Vietnam, friendly faces who were always smiling and willing to help with anything. They organised amazing tours to Sapa and Halong Bay for us and we had no problems at all. It was a great place to base ourselves while travelling around North Vietnam. We would all HIGHLY recommend to stay here, you will not regret it and will get everything you need and more!! Thankyou Hanoi Culture Hostel!! We will see you next time we come to Vietnam :D

• 2nd Dec 2014

Extremely helpful and accommodating English speaking staff! Got an upgrade for no extra charge. Good breakfast and very nice rooms.

Amazing room, we had an upgrade and the room was clean, big, free snacks and coffee. Hot shower, tv, ac and extremely comfortable beds. The breakfast that is included was very nice, tasty pancakes! We booked a tour for ha long bay through the hotel and we received great value, the trip exceded expectations.

Staff is amazing. Friend had accident so couldnt walk up the stairs, we got a free upgrade into their partner hotel! They were really nice and interested.

• 18th Nov 2014

If I could give the staff a higher rating I would- super hospitable. They stand and smile when you enter asking how your day was- it's like what you expect at a five star hotel but they do it here. This place is more hotel-like. A great free breakfast is included, as well. They can help you book tours or basically anything you need. I have a slightly lower score for safety only because we stayed in a balcony room. It was beautiful, but the lock on the balcony door was not the best.

We found the staff really friendly and welcoming and helpful. they made you feel relaxed, breakfast was delicious, very good valued .A wonderful place to stay, highly recommend. If I am fortunate to visit again, I will definitely stay at the Hanoi Culture Hostel again

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Netherlands Antilles

This is a small hostel in a great location with the most wonderful and helpful staff. Breakfast was great. Excellent value for money, exceptional tour. Definitery we will stay again when we arrive Hanoi.

• 14th Sep 2014