6.1
Good 35 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 35 Total Reviews
Hanoi Discovery II Hotel Located at 25 Hang Mam, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 25 Hang Mam, Hoan Kiem district
61% 35
21.0336778 105.8539366
    Rooms available

16th Nov 2016
6.0

Sheets had some stains on them and I didn't feel comfortable in the hostel as I had others at the same price point. Probably would not stay here again but had seen a 10 hostel rating that I later found was falsified. They did give us a five bedroom room for the price of 2 for free which was nice but overall the vibe was not my taste.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2016
2.3

This hostel was the worst place we ever stayed in, it clearly has a fake rating. There was a LOT of hair and red&yellow stains on the sheets, the sink was broken, the floor was partly black from so much dirt and the staff reacted super poorly when we complained. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here!! It was the most horrible night I ever had.

21st Sep 2016

I was very impress with the atmosphere of the hotel. The manager corresponded with me in Canada and made arrangements for me to be picked up at the Airport by Taxi. The good thing about the Hotel tours can be arranged at the reception desk so one does not have to walk all over Hanoi looking for available tours. In addition, Visas can be arranged for Cambodia, Thailand and China. The staff are extremely friendly and one felt included rather than be excluded as a visitor.