Hanoi Discovery II Hotel Reviews

25 Hang Mam, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very friendly and helpful staff, accomodating and informative. Breakfast is simple but nice, rooms are very clean and well kept, beds are comfortable, shower is hot, located a 2 min walk from the big lake. Staff moved us from our original private room to another (bigger!) private room while they repaired a bathroom fan, which was a thoughtful gesture.

I have been on the road for nearly 5 months, during that time I have stayed in dozens of hotels and hostels but I can honestly say Mike and his team of staff have been the most helpful people I have come across. They arranged laundry services for us, assisted us with applying for a Visa extension, helped us to organise travel arrangements even when there was no financial benefit to them and most importantly accompanied me to the police station to translate when my phone was stolen.