Hanoi Guest House Ma May

9.5
Superb 50 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Ma May is the perfect street to stay in if you want to be right in the hub of Hanoi. We were close to all of the streets with restaurants, bars, shopping. A very convenient location. The staff were lovely and very welcoming. Our room was quaint and we were happy with it. We organised an airport pick up which ran smoothly. Would recommend!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

It is A clean and nice place to stay in downtown Hanoi. Staff is friendly and funny! Our room was clean and spacious. Ma may street is a nice street with a lot of bars and restaurants. A good start of our street!

• Colombia, Male, 31-40
1st Feb 2017

The place is perfect. service is just amazing. more than I expected. Thanks a lot!

• England, Female, 31-40
15th Jan 2017

Good, clean room. Central location but quite noisy as a result! Excellent customer service and attention to detail. We would stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Really enjoyed our stay here. Right in the centre of the old quarter of Hanoi. Staff are lovely and very helpful and great for recommendations about things to do for the day and will help organise tours. Breakfast is delicious, with heaps to choose from. Stayed in the Superior Deluxe room which was huge and really good value for money.

• TARYNKETTLE
  • South Africa, Female, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

I absolutely love this place. The staff are amazing. So amazing it feels like home. It is good value for money and you're treated like gold here. I can't wait to visit again. Thank you Hanoi Guest House Ma May, you made our stay worth visiting. I highly recommend it.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

We checked in around 1pm with a lovely Vietnamese lady who spoke good English. Room was exactly how it looked in pictures. Beds were clean and comfy, bathroom had an actual bathtub (this is rare for hostels/B&B type places) and it had all the essentials you require. Even an iron on request. Free breakfast. Coffee was so strong...you've been warned. It'll keep up awake for a good few hours. There was a slight mix up with the orders at breakfast but sorted straight away. Overall a great place.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

I loved my stay at Hanoi Guesthouse. The staff were very friendly and helped me to arrange my day trip to Ninh Binh. However, my room must have had an ant problem because I kept finding ants all over the bathroom sink and floor both nights that I stayed there. That being said, the staff was very apologetic when I told them about it and even offered me a partial refund. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a hotel on a budget.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Dec 2016

This review is for old quarter view hostel, because ma may guesthouse doesn't have dorms. That was the only thing I got angry about, because no one told me when I arrived that I have to go to another please. Just hours later as I wanted to check in, they told me...really weird...But luckily old view quarter hostel was amazing. Good breakfast. Nice atmosphere, chilled atmosphere, nice people and friendly staff, clean rooms.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

This was actually OUR home away from home. We borderline became residents extending our stay 3 times! They did everything in their power to help with anything we needed, had the best recommendations, stored our luggage, breakfast was AMAZING... Overall one of the host "hostels" I've stayed at on my journey, and reasonably priced for private ensuites!