Hanoi Hostel Reviews

91C Hang Ma str, Hoan Kiem Dis, Hanoi, Vietnam

Fantastically friendly staff, within a buzzing area of Hanoi and a great atmosphere. Very basic facilities, but the free beer and breakfast was incredible. Also booked my Ha Long Bay tour through them and they even woke me up for it and held the bus, as my alarm didn't go off! Would definitely stay again and recommend.

First stop in Vietnam. Nice hostel just on the edge of the Old Quarter- not a party hostel so good night's sleep. All local sites within walking distance. Decent breakfast and happy hour (free beer). Staff friendly and approachable- helped me book onward travel and tour to Halong Bay for decent price. Thanks to Duong and Candy

Brilliant hostel for my 1 week stay in Hanoi due to a bike accident I've met in Hue. They've helped me out tremendously in my recovery process. The staffs are the most friendliest bunch of people I've met after spending a month in Vietnam. If I were to head back to Hanoi, I'll not look any further than here to spend my nights. Keep up the good job everyone!

We stayed here in March, very helpful staff, booked our trip to cat ba and to sapa here. Breakfast was decent, up in the rooftop bar. The free beer from 6-7 is a nice idea and makes it a bit more sociable. It's a nice small hostel, the bar could do with a little tlc and watch out for the massive house spider!!!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great free breakfast. Great location in old quarter so easy to walk everywhere. Stored my luggage here whilst on two tours no hassle. Quiet, but I met nice people in my dorm and spent time with them in Hanoi.

Staff really helpful Good location Good prices about tours :) Stayed there for 3 nights and it was good 👌

Great stay. Affordable and comfortable bed in clean room. Decent free breakfast. Most importantly, tours offered with good prices compared to others.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Singapore

Dirty and very small. But nice staff and good location.

Dear , Following your valuable feedback left in February 2015, we have responded immediately and are pleased to inform you that we have just completed a major renovation in our hostel last month. We look forward to welcoming and serving you again with our new hostel look.

I stayed in the dorm and it was fine. Big storage space under the bed, and the facilities were good. Not right in the middle of old town, which I found really good as the old quarter is pretty noisey. Still able to walk everywhere within 20 mins.

• 1st Feb 2015