Hanoi Hostel

Fabulous 533 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 533 Total Reviews

12th Jun 2017

This hostel is fantastic. It's clean, staff are helpful, great location in the Old Quarter, breakfast is delicious, the rooftop bar area is great to eat breakfast and make plans for the day. Beds are comfy and dorms are big as is the en-suite. Would definitely stay here again, it's a nice chilled out hostel which, is nice compared to party hostels which, there are a lot of in Hanoi. The only thing that lets it down is the wifi, but that seems to be a Hanoi-wide thing. Would stay again! Thanks!

• nikul167698
  • England, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

Great location for the hostel right next to the old town which means walking distance to most of the attractions. They also provide a great selection of tours and the free walking tour is also not far from the hostel.

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th May 2017

Reception very helpful. And I thought the rooftop area made this hostel for us. Brilliant to meet people and have a few drinks. Nice area. My only complaint. Is the wifi basically didn't work at all, whether that was temporary or it just doesn't work I don't know. But we stayed three nights and it didn't work at all. Obviously when traveling wifi is pretty important for planning.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
25th May 2017

Great calm hostel in central of Hanoi. Great famous egg coffee front of their door. Delicious free breakfast . Very good tours arrangement and airport pick up. Walking distance and easy access around Old Quarters for food and shopping. Candy & her team staffs are friendly and always ready to help. Good choice to stay here !

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
25th May 2017

I had a great stay at Hanoi hostel though it is just one night Some of the great things include: - privacy curtains - comfortable bed - individual reading lights & locker, table - very chill rooftop The staffs are very friendly and helpful, as they would try their best to accommodate my requests, recommend the popular diner based on my budget. I also booked my tour & ticket through them, it is so convenient and hassle free :) It was a great experience, I will definitely stay here again!

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Get what you pay for. Lovely staff- very friendly and helpful. You also get a nice free breakfast : eggs, fruit etc. The beds were clean and comfortable, shower was hot. although I think the rooms and bathroom in general could of been a bit cleaner. And not much room in the dorms for your bags. Overall you get what you pay for. It is fine for a night or two.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

For the price, I was very happy. They had good quiet location, and comfy beds. I was pleasantly surprised :)

23rd Mar 2017

Stayed for two nights.. staff is really good and helpful.. morning breakfast is ok with buget n omlet with tea or coffee.. AC didn't work for first night because some girl from the dorm had taken the AC remote with her.. quite congested dorm room.. not sufficient light..

19th Mar 2017
6.9

The room is a bit tight for how many people there are and if, as in my case, you have 4 stanky, stanky roommates, it's a bit disgusting. Walked into a wall of humidity and stench when I returned at night. Also the night guy didn't inform me he would lock the door at night so I came back to a locked hostel - it's cool he was there and opened it. Bathroom is kind of gross. Breakfast was good and the rooftop is LOVELY in the morning. Breakfast lady hella grumpy. I like the location.

• Telle
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Hanoi Hostel is like my home in Hanoi. I love the location of it which is a bit on top of the Old Quarter. This would definitely ensure you a good night sleep. The staff are really nice and would always be ready to help you in anything that you need. My favorite thing in here is the breakfast which I would say is above par when it comes to a typical hostel. I would definitely come back here again when I visit Hanoi in the future.