Hanoi Hostel Reviews

91C Hang Ma str, Hoan Kiem Dis, Hanoi, Vietnam

Friendly hostel and friendly staff but not a party hostel, the location meant that there was not much to do but the trip to halong bay was defiantly worth while. They do offer free beer but it's from a big bottle of water so comes flat

I really loved this hostel! Clean, friendly, nice free breakfast. I also loved that the lockers were cupboards under the beds, you can keep all your stuff close to you and fit a lot in there. Light, sockets and a little shelf beside every bed. The only kind of annoying thing is you're not allowed have air con in the dorm during the day. Also the staff member who booked my Halong bay trip told me a bit of wrong info about the contents of the trip. Other than that, big thumbs up!

Hi Thanks for your kind feedback, we will on AC day time when have guest request , I have noted to the staff who sell the Halong bay tour to you to have a correct info, we wish you will have a great time travel

Great location in the middle of the Old Quarter. Staff super helpful. Comfortable rooms and a nice rooftop common area used for breakfast and free evening beers. Not a party hostel but very social and so a good place to meet fellow travellers. Would stay here again.

This is a good hostel if you're looking for a quiet and cheap place to stay in Hanoi. There aren't usually many people hanging out in the hostel, so it might not be the best place if you're alone looking for a few friends to chat with. It's also in a more quiet area of the Old Quarter, about a 10-15 minute walk to the Beer Corner. Overall though it's a really good deal for your money ($5 for a dorm) and the staff are super helpful for booking tours or helping you get around Hanoi.

Friendly staff, help me a lot! Good location, good price including breakfast. But I didn't get free beer:( In the morning, the street plays music loudly, little annoying!

Fantastically friendly staff, within a buzzing area of Hanoi and a great atmosphere. Very basic facilities, but the free beer and breakfast was incredible. Also booked my Ha Long Bay tour through them and they even woke me up for it and held the bus, as my alarm didn't go off! Would definitely stay again and recommend.

First stop in Vietnam. Nice hostel just on the edge of the Old Quarter- not a party hostel so good night's sleep. All local sites within walking distance. Decent breakfast and happy hour (free beer). Staff friendly and approachable- helped me book onward travel and tour to Halong Bay for decent price. Thanks to Duong and Candy

Brilliant hostel for my 1 week stay in Hanoi due to a bike accident I've met in Hue. They've helped me out tremendously in my recovery process. The staffs are the most friendliest bunch of people I've met after spending a month in Vietnam. If I were to head back to Hanoi, I'll not look any further than here to spend my nights. Keep up the good job everyone!