Hanoi Hostel Reviews

91C Hang Ma str, Hoan Kiem Dis, Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice relaxed Hostel in the old quarter for people who like sleep instead of Party all night :)

Despite the unfriendly weather, i enjoyed staying at this hostel with very friendky staff. The location was good to hang out inside the old quarter. I had nice days here.

We stayed in the 8bed mixed dorm, the beds were fairly comfy with lockers provided. Shower was good, breakfast is standard but it does the job. Staff were helpful and friendly. The only let down with this hostel is its location. It's just alittle too far out from the main 'accessible' areas. Hanoi is awful to get around if you can only afford to get about on foot, and this hostel is a fair distance from the main centre. Good hostel but there are others for similar price in better locations.

Fantastic staff, nice location, comfy beds

The staff here are so lovely that we ended up staying about four days linger than planned...

Enjoyed my stay! Bed was comfy, room was clean, staff was very friendly, and just a few minutes walk from all the attractions of the Old Town. highly recommended for those we do not look for a party hostel, but rather a good night sleep!

Booked Ha Long Bay through them (went with 'Fantasea' - recommend), super easy. Free beer real bonus. Breakfast great. Location great. Staff all lovely.

Very nice, clean and calm hostel. The aircon works and you have a big locker under your bed. Breakfast is very nice and served on the rooftop. Staff is very nice and helpful. I booked Ha Long bay with the hostel and it was a fantastic trip. They help you with reservations and transfers.

The bathroom adjoining the dorm was overly humid and made the dorm smell badly. The breakfast was good. The beds themselves were clean and comfortable. The location is a bit outside the main backpacker area, so slightly quieter, but perfectly located for walking and exploring.

I loved this hostel and couldn't have had a more pleasant experience of both the staff and the facilities. The beds were comfortable, bathrooms clean and the breakfast lovely and filling! I booked a tour to Sapa through them (which incidentally was excellent and I highly recommend) and they could not have been more helpful, the staff really made me feel welcome and helped in every way they could. It isn't the typical "party hostel" which is what I like, i was able to sleep peacefully! :)

Friendly hostel and friendly staff but not a party hostel, the location meant that there was not much to do but the trip to halong bay was defiantly worth while. They do offer free beer but it's from a big bottle of water so comes flat

I really loved this hostel! Clean, friendly, nice free breakfast. I also loved that the lockers were cupboards under the beds, you can keep all your stuff close to you and fit a lot in there. Light, sockets and a little shelf beside every bed. The only kind of annoying thing is you're not allowed have air con in the dorm during the day. Also the staff member who booked my Halong bay trip told me a bit of wrong info about the contents of the trip. Other than that, big thumbs up!

Hi Thanks for your kind feedback, we will on AC day time when have guest request , I have noted to the staff who sell the Halong bay tour to you to have a correct info, we wish you will have a great time travel