Hanoi Hostel Reviews

91C Hang Ma str, Hoan Kiem Dis, Hanoi, Vietnam

It is a nice place to stay but in my room the locker was broken and the toilet was so small that i could close the door. As well some of the plugs were not usable and they have no elevator which means if you have a room on the third floor as me you have to carry your luggage up by yourself through a small pass. The staff was friendly and i was getting an egg, toast, butter, jam and fruits for breakfast on the rooftop which is nice + one bottle of water on Arrival!

Great place to stay in Hanoi. The staffs are very very helpful. We wouldn't have this trip without them. Recommended!

• 25th May 2014
  • Thailand
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great hostel! Very nice atmosphere, the free beer on the rooftop every afternoon is a good way to get to know other travellers. I booked my tour to Halong Bay through the hostel and it was ok and quite cheap. Breakfasts were also pretty good!

This is a very good basic hostel with a few extras! It's not a swanky flashpackers but it's perfect for what it is. A good night's sleep, comfy beds, ensuite, free breakfast, free beer. Would def return.

Cute little hostel with a nice roof terrace. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Location is good. Good breakfast at the rooftop.

구시가지 끝에있어서 택시비는 꽤 나왔지만 하루에 5달러 저렴합니다 투어프로그램도 잘되어있고 직원도 친절해요 도미토리방이 작은편입니다 샤워장도 깨끗하고 좋아요

Staff are great! They did end up switchin us to the other hostel around the corner, but it was no worries. The rooms were really nice and had interesting architecture. The air con worked well, hot water was hot and everything was very clean. The breakfast is basic but enough to start your day. They also held our luggage for us while we were on our halong bay tour which was much appreciated!

We arrived at 3 am and I was a little put off to discover that my bed hasn't been made, let alone the sheetd replaced. I asked for it the following morning but I think it got lost in translation cos all they did was fix it without replacing the sheets or blankets. This lasted for the rest of my stay. They do have great tour packages though. I got the one to Sapa and the value for money was just insane! If only for that the hostel really redeemed itself. Staff was great and very helpful too

Great value for $5/night- good breakfast, comfy beds, friendly staff and reliable travel booking service. I booked my Halong Bay and Mai Chau tours through them.

The breakfast was basic but good. They offered a reasonable rate for a day trip to Halong Bay. The room was small but there was a locker under the bed which was large enough to fit my bag. I enjoyed my stay.

It was confusing as to which hostel I was booking as there are two hostels owned by the same company and they are right next to each other. I thought I was staying at one, but instead was placed in the other hostel. I would have preferred the original one as it has a more open common area. The bathroom drains weren't always the most efficient so you walked around in a puddle sometimes. But overall, not a bad hostel for the price.

enjoyed roof top

Nice location and good breakfast

Had a great stay here, the beds we lovely and comfy with big duvets to go with, had great nights sleep, the showers were hot, the wifi fast and the location was good, easily walkable to all the main sites. The free breakfast wasn't amazing but it was free so can't complain. Staff were friendly and helpful.

A very good, clean and central hostel! It is not about party so that you can get your nights sleep. The daily free beer on the "rooftop bar" is good to get to know fellow traveller und is kind of meeting point for all who want to have dinner. The staff is always friendly and makes (nearly ;-) everything possible. I can fully recommend the hostel.

Had a good one night stay here. Very cheap, clean and easy to meet new people. Also booked a good tour and bus ticket with them.

1 2 Next » last »