Hanoi Hostel Reviews

91C Hang Ma str, Hoan Kiem Dis, Hanoi, Vietnam

Cute little hostel with a nice roof terrace. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Location is good. Good breakfast at the rooftop.

구시가지 끝에있어서 택시비는 꽤 나왔지만 하루에 5달러 저렴합니다 투어프로그램도 잘되어있고 직원도 친절해요 도미토리방이 작은편입니다 샤워장도 깨끗하고 좋아요

Staff are great! They did end up switchin us to the other hostel around the corner, but it was no worries. The rooms were really nice and had interesting architecture. The air con worked well, hot water was hot and everything was very clean. The breakfast is basic but enough to start your day. They also held our luggage for us while we were on our halong bay tour which was much appreciated!

We arrived at 3 am and I was a little put off to discover that my bed hasn't been made, let alone the sheetd replaced. I asked for it the following morning but I think it got lost in translation cos all they did was fix it without replacing the sheets or blankets. This lasted for the rest of my stay. They do have great tour packages though. I got the one to Sapa and the value for money was just insane! If only for that the hostel really redeemed itself. Staff was great and very helpful too

Great value for $5/night- good breakfast, comfy beds, friendly staff and reliable travel booking service. I booked my Halong Bay and Mai Chau tours through them.

The breakfast was basic but good. They offered a reasonable rate for a day trip to Halong Bay. The room was small but there was a locker under the bed which was large enough to fit my bag. I enjoyed my stay.

It was confusing as to which hostel I was booking as there are two hostels owned by the same company and they are right next to each other. I thought I was staying at one, but instead was placed in the other hostel. I would have preferred the original one as it has a more open common area. The bathroom drains weren't always the most efficient so you walked around in a puddle sometimes. But overall, not a bad hostel for the price.

enjoyed roof top

Nice location and good breakfast

Had a great stay here, the beds we lovely and comfy with big duvets to go with, had great nights sleep, the showers were hot, the wifi fast and the location was good, easily walkable to all the main sites. The free breakfast wasn't amazing but it was free so can't complain. Staff were friendly and helpful.

A very good, clean and central hostel! It is not about party so that you can get your nights sleep. The daily free beer on the "rooftop bar" is good to get to know fellow traveller und is kind of meeting point for all who want to have dinner. The staff is always friendly and makes (nearly ;-) everything possible. I can fully recommend the hostel.

Had a good one night stay here. Very cheap, clean and easy to meet new people. Also booked a good tour and bus ticket with them.

Nice hostel and friendly staff.

The breakfast is really good, although only until 9:30 can be really early sometimes. The staff was really nice, I stayed there twice within 3 weeks and as the staff remembered me I felt really welcome again. The happy free beer hour can be a great opportunity to meet the others and get together but it totally depens on the other people in the hostel. I had happy hours with 10 others or happy hours alone. I enjoyed my time there although the cleaning lady at 8 in the morning can be anoying...

Rooms and bathrooms were clean. The rooftop area was nice and we loved the free beer hour. Staff was friendly and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »