Hanoi Legacy Hotel Hoan Kiem Reviews

01 Ngo Gach Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

No Rating

Best Hotel ever in Vietnam! My room had sauna, yacuzzi, rain-shower, view over the old city, spotless clean, free coffee and the, perfect breakfast, continental and vietnamese. Very helpful, friendly staff who clearly loved their job. I booked a tour via the hotel, the tour company did not deliver what I expected. The hotel itself made it up to me because they felt bad because they advised me to book the tour to Ha Long Bay. If you go to Ha Noi I can only offer you one advice, book this hotel!