Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse 2 Reviews

91A Hang Ma, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Happy time stay this guesthouse in hanoi city. with good service as well as halong bay is so beautiful Cruise and price is good. Sapa nice place so nature. the room clean, staff helpful and value money for the room. so would like stay here. Hightly recommend here with everybody.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Romania

This hostel was wonderful! Mary helped us book a beautiful trip to Halong Bay. I felt comfortable and safe here and the staff were fantastic. This hostel is in a very fun part of Hanoi- easy access to lots of things. I would come back for sure!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Nothin special, but totally worth the investment. If you are in a mixed dorm you have go use the bathroom behind the receptionist desk. Which is kind of awkward since i like voing to bath with only my panties on and people sitting in the entry room or from the street can see you ther. The receptionist is very nice and helpfull!

Thanks all of staff working this guesthouse, they were friendly and kind, the room so clean and nice room, the break fast was amazing, hoa lu - tam coc and Open Bus all of service here so good and so cheap. we stay 2 nights feel very very lovely. Thank you so much and Great Place. we will stay here for next trip. you can book all of service from this guesthouse that better for you. Because they will keep for you good option and Best price.

Great Halong bay tour with fantasea adventure tour they booked for us,quality readly nice and cheap about price.Clean guesthouse,pretty staff with smile anytime.Ilike this place so much.Recommend to every body .

• 3rd Mar 2015

very clean hostel.Room so nice,bed very comfortable.Wifi working strong.Staff so kind and helpfull.They booked halong bay and sapa for us so amazing,very good price and wonderfull for quality.With us all off service from this guesthouse very professional.Hightly recommend this place.

• 3rd Mar 2015

It was very dirty, both sets of sheets I was given were marked with very suspicious stains. There were temporary beds blocking the doors in the dorms and a severe lack of bathrooms. The male receptionist was pretty aggressive in his trip sales the second we arrived and sulked when we refused. I also caught him adding weight to my washing when I turned away. On the other hand it is in the old quarter, the breakfast is good and the female staff are fantastic.

Great guesthouse the room clean, strong wifi, staff so kind and sapa trip was perect for price and so nice for service. I will stay here again for next trip. very comfortable for to drink tea and coffee everytime you can do that.

Very nice staff and helpful,they help me anything.Breakfast very good,tea and coffee free anytime.Guesthouse in the center,near shoping,Market and restaurant.Special thank Mary so much,She booked for me very good trip to Halong bay and Sapa with very good quality and good price.Recommend this place to everyone.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Spain

Very great hostel. the room so clean and comfortable bed. the wifi strong. nice staff is friendly and kind. they can help all information. they booked for me halong bay, sapa tour and open bus ticket with price is cheaper and very very good quality. the Peter is good manager he do that everything for me. nice poeple. Hightly recommend for everybody coming here. I will stay here again.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

it is nice for halong bay and sapa trip they booked halong bay and sapa trip and bus ticket with price is so good and perfect for quality.we would like that and so would like stay here again and of couse will recommend for another guest will coming here with lucky guesthouse and will to book all of service with they. Because they booked all of service for us so so good price and nice quality. why not book with they. Hightly recommend for all of customer coming stay here and will be using service

we staid there for 2 nights, because we got a recommendation from another hostel that is listed in Lonley Planet. for 18$ per night a double room sounds quite cheep. yes and it is very clean with TV, AC and new towels and soaps. the room has a window but outside the window after a smal gap there is the whole house-front cemented with a wall, so there is no view at all, and if you open the window you can look down to first floor, where on the way some enginge is running. you could hear the engi

• 26th Nov 2014

Stay here all of service the same lucky 1. They were amazing and wonderful as halong bay and sapa and Open Bus ticket with price is nice and perfect quality. the room clean and comfortable bed, strong wifi and good elevator.The staff is so friendly and kind. We will stay here again and Hightly recommend for who coming hanoi city, Please dont forgot stay and booking service this area.