Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse 2 Reviews

91A Hang Ma, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great guesthouse the room clean, strong wifi, staff so kind and sapa trip was perect for price and so nice for service. I will stay here again for next trip. very comfortable for to drink tea and coffee everytime you can do that.

Very nice staff and helpful,they help me anything.Breakfast very good,tea and coffee free anytime.Guesthouse in the center,near shoping,Market and restaurant.Special thank Mary so much,She booked for me very good trip to Halong bay and Sapa with very good quality and good price.Recommend this place to everyone.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Spain

Very great hostel. the room so clean and comfortable bed. the wifi strong. nice staff is friendly and kind. they can help all information. they booked for me halong bay, sapa tour and open bus ticket with price is cheaper and very very good quality. the Peter is good manager he do that everything for me. nice poeple. Hightly recommend for everybody coming here. I will stay here again.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

it is nice for halong bay and sapa trip they booked halong bay and sapa trip and bus ticket with price is so good and perfect for quality.we would like that and so would like stay here again and of couse will recommend for another guest will coming here with lucky guesthouse and will to book all of service with they. Because they booked all of service for us so so good price and nice quality. why not book with they. Hightly recommend for all of customer coming stay here and will be using service

we staid there for 2 nights, because we got a recommendation from another hostel that is listed in Lonley Planet. for 18$ per night a double room sounds quite cheep. yes and it is very clean with TV, AC and new towels and soaps. the room has a window but outside the window after a smal gap there is the whole house-front cemented with a wall, so there is no view at all, and if you open the window you can look down to first floor, where on the way some enginge is running. you could hear the engi

• 26th Nov 2014

Stay here all of service the same lucky 1. They were amazing and wonderful as halong bay and sapa and Open Bus ticket with price is nice and perfect quality. the room clean and comfortable bed, strong wifi and good elevator.The staff is so friendly and kind. We will stay here again and Hightly recommend for who coming hanoi city, Please dont forgot stay and booking service this area.

Nice place when leaved lucky 1 to lucky 2 are borth area nice the same. good halong bay at lucky 1 and so good nice hoa lu - tam coc and open Bus ticket go to sourth in vietnam with price good and quality amazing, too. the room here so clean and comfortable bed. Highty recommend 2 are for everybody coming hanoi city. the staff sind,too.

Staff is very friendly, i booked great tour to Sapa from Hostel, location is great. Yea, there is just one toilet/shower, but i never had to wait. Really enjoyed the stay:)

The staff left my passport in the scanner over night. Room was clean but shower was downstairs in a toilet/wetroom. Good location and breakfast but I chose to stay somewhere else after I came back from Halong Bay. Not much atmosphere.

Beware of the prices for everything that hostel staff want to book you, like train or bus tickets. I was offered a train ticket twice more expensive than regular one, which can be bought on train station.

Great stay at Lucky guesthouse 2! The staff is adorable and so nice. :) The tours I did with the hotel to Sa Pa and Tam Cuoc were great. The dorm is clean and the beds are comfy and large. Only negative point, the dorm room is ALWAYS unlocked and the mini space under the stairs for shower/toilet same place everybody has to share its SO tiny!..

Overall, the hostel is clean and safe. The beds are very big and comfortable. I liked staying here because it is quiet and in the Old Quarter. However, there were no lockers that actually locked which was annoying because I had to carry my valuables. Also, there was only one bathroom/shower that the people in the dorm could use and it was used by everyone in the hostel so sometimes was quite a wait. Overall, it is worth the $5/night!

So Amanzing for all of service as Halong bay, sapa, hoa lu - tam coc - cuc phuong forest with so good price and good quality. really like stay here again and so Hightly recommend for everybody coming to vietnam. The room clean, strong wifi.

Thanks for all of staff at hanoi lucky guesthouse 2, they were nice and so friendly and so helpful, they booked halong bay and sapa, hoa lu - tam coc - cuc phuong forest are wonderful Price and so good quality. The room so clean and comfortable bed, the elevator is good moving for everytime you want to go up and down, the wifif so strong. During time we were stay here saw so much another guest coming here and they are have the same ideal for this guesthouse is so so so Wonderful for everything.

Place is okay but I hated the part that after hours when I checked in, I saw my passport just lying on the counter. I waited for a while to see if the lady in charge will put it in the drawer but she did not so I approached her. She then photocopied my passport and gave the original to me.

Good wifi, clean the room, staff so kind. drink Tea and coffee everytime. thank guy so much help me visit around oldsqauter. have so much guest stay here and use to service here. it that right, i like this,too. Good sapa trip

Guesthouse 1 and Gruesthouse 2 are amazing from staff they are smile everytime and help for all of guest stay here. they booked halong bay for so much guest go to visit with price cheaper and quality really nice, everyday they have so much guest go to halong bay and sapa trip, when we are come here meet so much guest share torgether about the same same information about this guesthouse. they have 1 good systerm with staff speak english so well. We like this palce and will stay here again.Hightly

This guesthouse is nice, staff so friendly and kind, They booked halong bay and sapa tour are vary great. the room clean and have elevator so easy moving up and down. so good break fast, Hightly recommend this guesthouse with you. will stay here again

• 6th Sep 2014

So great hotel not guesthouse, all of staff stay here so so friendly and kind, the room is so clean and comfortabler bed, wifi so strong and amazing halong bay and sapa trip and perfumer pagoda with Price and quality are so good. Tea and coffe really nice and helpful, if somebody have plan go to visit halong bay and sapa tour, we share for you are book at hanoi lucky guesthouse 2 is very very ensure and good quality, So good Price. Hightly recommend

we are so lucky stay 2 guesthouse borth so nice and interesting for all of service from this guesthouse, the room clean and really new, staff so kind and so amazing sapa trip, stay here have so much another guest book halong bay sapa with this guesthouse, we think they choiced that right and so good ideal when they book Halong and sapa with this guesthouse.