Hanoi Old Quarter Cyclo Guesthouse Reviews

25 Hang Thiec Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The young guy at the reception tried the to rip us off with the taxi price.

Dear Mr. Carmina , How are you? Thanks for your choosing our hotel for holiday. I am high appreciation your feedback. The reception guy , he booked twice for taxi to airport for you and your friend(different time of flight.) as your request But when I ask you something , I wonder your are group so I comment you can take the same airport taxi to saving money. After taking, you and your friend agree that. I wonder you miss-understand him. Any way, we are sorry about that. Manager Lisa

Très bon accueil.Disponibilité hors du commun du personnel tant pour l'organisation de notre circuit au Vietnam que pour les réservation et achat bus open et avion en recherchant pour nous les promotions.Dépannage pour le cash.Hôtel très bien situé pour les visites ,le lac,le mausolée,... Nous avons été seduits pour tout .Le ménage est fait tous les jours.

Excellent service, the staff is amazing!! Great location, rooms are very clean, totally recommended! Lo mejor es la atención, gente confiable, buena, muy servicial y dispuesta a ayudar siempre!!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Staff was very helpful and attentive. That's awesome. Great room on the top floor! The only thing that I don't like about communication is the following: we had an arrival flight late in the evening and I asked the hotel beforehand whether shuttle buses in the airport are still operating at that time (around 11 PM). Hotel staff told me I have to use their pick up service as it is too late for minibuses. But that wasn't true. Internet was almost non existent even in areas with good coverage.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Staff were great. Friendly and helpful. Lots of stairs to the rooms, lots and lots of ants.

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts