Hanoi Old Quarter Cyclo Guesthouse Reviews

25 Hang Thiec Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Thanks to the staff for all the help provided. Lisa was very helpful with information and all. The only thing people need to know is there are no elevators so be ready to climb stairs. Also AC is not optimal.

Great place to stay but BEWARE of scams on your way there! Leaving the airport we told our taxi driver the address for this hostel. He took us to a completely different hotel who had a guy come out and tell us the "electricity is out" and we needed to relocate. Before we could get a word in the taxi took us to our "relocation", also not the place we had booked! We got fed up with the staff at this place (king hotel) and walked to the place we had ACTUALLY booked. Everything was fine from there.

Dear Ms. Patricia. Thanks for your choosing our hotel and beliving us with dishonist taxi driver. Many people had the same problem so this review is so so helpful. Thanks and hopefully , we have chance to be served next time. Best Lisa Nguyen

The young guy at the reception tried the to rip us off with the taxi price.

Dear Mr. Carmina , How are you? Thanks for your choosing our hotel for holiday. I am high appreciation your feedback. The reception guy , he booked twice for taxi to airport for you and your friend(different time of flight.) as your request But when I ask you something , I wonder your are group so I comment you can take the same airport taxi to saving money. After taking, you and your friend agree that. I wonder you miss-understand him. Any way, we are sorry about that. Manager Lisa

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts