Hanoi Old Quarter Cyclo Guesthouse Reviews

25 Hang Thiec Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Excellent service, the staff is amazing!! Great location, rooms are very clean, totally recommended! Lo mejor es la atención, gente confiable, buena, muy servicial y dispuesta a ayudar siempre!!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Staff was very helpful and attentive. That's awesome. Great room on the top floor! The only thing that I don't like about communication is the following: we had an arrival flight late in the evening and I asked the hotel beforehand whether shuttle buses in the airport are still operating at that time (around 11 PM). Hotel staff told me I have to use their pick up service as it is too late for minibuses. But that wasn't true. Internet was almost non existent even in areas with good coverage.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Staff were great. Friendly and helpful. Lots of stairs to the rooms, lots and lots of ants.

Staff very friendly. Recommended an excellent halong bay tour. Room is average.

• 1st Oct 2014

One of the best place I've stay in Asia. Excellent in everything. Tottaly recommend to everyone. If I'll be back to Hanoi I will definitely stay again.

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts