Hanoi Old Quarter Cyclo Guesthouse Reviews

25 Hang Thiec Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

One of the best place I've stay in Asia. Excellent in everything. Tottaly recommend to everyone. If I'll be back to Hanoi I will definitely stay again.

Awesome staff and very helpful and friendly. Rooms are great quality

We had a fantastic stay at Old Quarter Cyclo Hotel. It is located in the middle of the old quarter which is perfect to explore atmospheric Hanoi. But the best of our stay was the incedribly helpfull staff. They can give you a lot of very valuable tips and are always very friendly.

• 19th Apr 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean and spacious. I stayed here only for half day before my night trip to Sapa. They give me upgrade room without any payment, and it was nice and big room. The free wifi was excelent. When I came, I still did't have any train ticket to Sapa, and they can arrange train ticket for us, and also give us free ride to train station. The staff was very helpfull. The hotel also near to Hoan Kiem Lake, its only 5-10 minutes walk. Its also sourounding by many street food.

• 10th Apr 2014