Superb 483 Total Reviews
Superb 483 Total Reviews
Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Located at 31 Hang Dieu St, Hoan Kiem, , Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi Hoan Kiem 10000 31 Hang Dieu St, Hoan Kiem
91% 483
21.0332973 105.8473277
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

Had an awesome time staying here in Hanoi! Staff is very accommodating, arranged rides to and from the airport for us and booked our trips to Halong Bay and Sa Pa. In a great location in the old quarter of Hanoi very close to many restaurants, shops and the lake. Would definitely recommend!

9th Nov 2016

Two thumbs way up! I would stay again and recommend. The staff makes your stay in Hà Nội more memorable. Especially speaking with other travelers the attention to detail by staff is paramount. Christina is fabulous and pretty much did my whole itinerary (booked train tickets, tours, advice, got me motorbike and taxi rides) in northern Vietnam and I could not be happier with that decision.

• seandreardon9642
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
21st Oct 2016

Clean rooms and in a great location. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd Oct 2016
4.6

Staff were ok but its Hostelworld advert is a little confusing. For a start, there is NO free breakfast for those who stay in the dorm room at the Hanoi Rendevous Hotel. At first they tood me it was only for those staying at their sister hostel, the Hanoi Rendevous Hostel, around the corner. Then when I pointed out that it was advertised under the listing I booked under, they said only certain rooms get free breakfast, and not the dorm room. Aircon very weak in the room. Hard to meet people too.

18th Sep 2016

The staff here are amazing! This was my first time traveling alone and I was able to book all my tours and the open bus for a good price through Christina and her team at Rendevous. I never leave reviews but I felt I had to for this place because it was the best. In old quarter, close to everything, good food just outside the door, free breakfast, great wifi.

• England, Male, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016

Great place to stay (it's more hotel in style than a hostel, but I think you get a lot for your money). It's in the middle of the old quarter and is near everything. The staff are amazing and are incredibly helpful and super friendly! Highly recommend this place.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016
8.0

Having a double bed in a dorm room was a treat, but I guess you do pay slightly more for a little more luxury. Not really a backpacker place, so you will struggle meeting people here. The staff are helpful and booked my halong bay day tour for me