Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Reviews

31 Hang Dieu St, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The Rendezvous team have found the perfect mix of friendly, helpful hosts and professional high standards. Amongst their incredibly hard working staff, there's always someone available to answer your questions or to just sit with you and shoot the breeze. Thanks guys

They didn't have free parking for my bike and construction on the roof woke me up at 7 am one morning... other than that, this hotel (not a hostel in any way) was the best place I've slept in a long time. Staff, breakfast, and amenities were incredible. No bunk beds!

I stayed in the dorm. It was very nice; the beds (twins/singles, not bunks) are comfortable, the lockers are large, and the room is spacious. My only critique is the frequency of cleaning. The room hadn't been cleaned the day I arrived and wasn't cleaned the next day either. It was finally cleaned the following day (after I had spent 2 nights there). I would have no issue with this frequency if I was in a private room, but dorms (especially dorm bathrooms) should be cleaned as daily.

Not exactly the place to stay if you want to make friends but otherwise I've no complaints.

OK place in great old town location. Was kept awake one night by repetitive mechanical sounding noise, the other night no issues - not sure if was a one off or semi regular? Otherwise no issues. Also stayed in the newer hostel round the corner of the same name which I preferred.

Amazing welcoming staff who assist you with a smile for anything. Great place to stay. Highly highly recommend it

Next time I visit Hanoi, I'll book here in the first place. Out of three different accommodations in Hanoi, this one suited me best. It was clean, quieter, still very accessible for what you wanted to see in Old Quarter and a great place to unwind from 2.5 weeks in Vietnam before departure. I did not book any tours here, so I can't speak for that. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was clean with good water pressure. There wasn't a view but that wasn't a priority to me.

The hotel is owned by Australians, but you'd never know it by staying there. When I checked in at 10 am, my dorm room shower/toilet was dirty. OK, fine, it was early. When I returned to the room at 6 pm, it hadn't been cleaned. The staff told me the cleaning person was gone for the holiday. When I insisted the room be cleaned, someone cleaned it. Swell. Breakfast was average.

Stayed in 6 bed dorm. Very large room. No bunks! Huge lockers but my Locke was broken. TV in the room. Very clean. Breakfast is good and free. Staff was very kind and helpful. Always asking me what they can do for me. They booked my trips and cabs. Location is good. In the old town. It's busy, but everywhere is busy. Near some great eats and cafés. Can walk to anywhere. Not super pleased with the Dugong Halong Bay Cruise they booked for me. Would recommend going on your own. Wuld stay again

This hostel is not the cheapest in Hanoi, but you get friendly (not pushy) staff, a good breakfast and hotel-like dorms with big beds (not bunks), towels and ensuite bathrooms. I stayed one night when I first arrived in Hanoi, and then booked another two for after my return from Halong Bay. When I had an early bus, a staff member made sure I got some breakfast, though it was before the usual breakfast time.

Great place to stay! The staff made it great, the girls are so friendly and helpful! Big, comfy beds ; rooms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday. Not a big socializing area but big tables where you can eat and hang out. Super close to the center and tons to do around the hostel.

I had booked a dorm but they had accidentally overbooked so they gave me a private room for the same price which was nice. It is a very quiet place but the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Location is good, just on the edge of the old quarter

its more like a hotel with a big bed, so comfortable compared to normal hostel, the breakfast is pretty good, the stuff is very friendly and helpful, but just one thing, why there are four 14 year old without parents in our dorm?

great hostel to stay in Hanoi, the staff is very friendy and helpful, they helped us with missing luggage and arrange bus tickets. The dorms are very clean and the beds are amazing. They offer good tours to Sapa and Ha Long bay, though they cost a little bit more than elsewhere in Hanoi. Would highly recommend this hostel, will be back for sure.

Staff is very helpful. They planned party for thd Christmas eve. The bed is comfortable the shower is good.

Exceptional staff and a lovely stay in the dorms. Quiet and nice air conditioning. The hostel is in need of a first aid kit however. They did not have simple antiseptic cream. Other than that cannot fault them.