Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Reviews

31 Hang Dieu St, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Big comfy beds, hot showers and a tv in the dorm! Staff is super helpful, especially the lady who works the front desk during the day and wears a purple dress. They helped me book the train to Sapa.

Really good hostel overall, however on one occasion my locker and room key were given to a maintenance worker to enter our room which I did not appreciate. I'm sure they were trustworthy however when you leave a key at reception you believe it will be in safe hands. Staff were pleasant and made us breakfast when we had an early flight which was very much appreciated! Rooms were very spacious and a good layout. Location is excellent as right in the old quarter, walking distance from most things.

Very helpful staff, great location and good bang for your buck. Definitely would recommend.

The staff at this hostel are extremely helpful! I tried to book a flight from Hanoi to Hue, but I didn't have enough time (5 minutes before I had to leave for the Halong Bay excursion), so they helped me with it. When I came back from my Halong Bay trip everything was arranged! They are all very friendly, helpful and do the best they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Great hostel - free spring rolls and beer when we arrived! Central location and comfy beds

A good hotel with friendly staff who helped us with anything we asked amd more. You pay just a few dollars more for a wonderful experience in the centre of Hanoi. Bedrooms a roomy and breakfast is great.

Very clean dorm room (which was more like 2 hotel rooms that had been put together). They let us check in early which was great after an overnight train from Sapa. Downside: construction work started at 8am both mornings (including Sunday). Breakfast was great and included. Staff were helpful and informative.

My second time here because the staff were so lovely and my friends booked a great Ha Long Bay tour from them last time so I wanted to do the same one. The staff are so lovely at this place, really friendly and speak great English, makes you feel more at home. Bit more on the expensive side compared to other places closeby but if you stay in a dorm you get your own large comfy bed so feels more like a hotel than hostel. Great breakfast too!

The Rendezvous team have found the perfect mix of friendly, helpful hosts and professional high standards. Amongst their incredibly hard working staff, there's always someone available to answer your questions or to just sit with you and shoot the breeze. Thanks guys

They didn't have free parking for my bike and construction on the roof woke me up at 7 am one morning... other than that, this hotel (not a hostel in any way) was the best place I've slept in a long time. Staff, breakfast, and amenities were incredible. No bunk beds!

I stayed in the dorm. It was very nice; the beds (twins/singles, not bunks) are comfortable, the lockers are large, and the room is spacious. My only critique is the frequency of cleaning. The room hadn't been cleaned the day I arrived and wasn't cleaned the next day either. It was finally cleaned the following day (after I had spent 2 nights there). I would have no issue with this frequency if I was in a private room, but dorms (especially dorm bathrooms) should be cleaned as daily.