Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Reviews

31 Hang Dieu St, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very helpful and friendly hosts with good English helped organise good value, high quality transfer to airport. Went to a restaurant for Bun Bo upon recommendation which was great. Great book of information in room and breakfast cooked to order in the morning included in price.

Made a reservation to turn up and be told they didn't have a bed for me

• 20th Dec 2015

Hotel rendezvous was fantastic! The staff were so friendly and helpful. They assisted my friends and I in our travel to Halong Bay and provided transport to and from the airport. The room was the nicest I stayed in during my time in Southeast Asia. I had just come from the hospital after getting food poisoning in Laos so knowing I could trust the food at the hotel was a big relief! Free breakfast was delicious too! Thanks to all the staff - don't forget the invisible box!

Staff extremely helpful! The building could do some massive cleaning and painting inside, especially in the common area, the sofas etc are just filthy.

The dorm is spacious with large bed but no top sheets were provided. The price of the tours were honest and the recommendations for restaurants were all good! Keep in mind this is more a hotel than an hostel so there is ambiance. Good choice of breakfast!

Big comfy beds, hot showers and a tv in the dorm! Staff is super helpful, especially the lady who works the front desk during the day and wears a purple dress. They helped me book the train to Sapa.

I do not recommend this hotel at all! They proposed us to book a cruise tour with them through Halong Bay, 2 days including one night on the boat and one night on monkey island with the nicest brochure and high promises. In the end, the wodden boat was literally falling apart, the AC leaked on our beds at night and the whole trip was more like a party boat, badly organized with basic food like fries.. Disappointing and unacceptable to recommend such a trip to your customers.

Really good hostel overall, however on one occasion my locker and room key were given to a maintenance worker to enter our room which I did not appreciate. I'm sure they were trustworthy however when you leave a key at reception you believe it will be in safe hands. Staff were pleasant and made us breakfast when we had an early flight which was very much appreciated! Rooms were very spacious and a good layout. Location is excellent as right in the old quarter, walking distance from most things.

Very helpful staff, great location and good bang for your buck. Definitely would recommend.

The staff at this hostel are extremely helpful! I tried to book a flight from Hanoi to Hue, but I didn't have enough time (5 minutes before I had to leave for the Halong Bay excursion), so they helped me with it. When I came back from my Halong Bay trip everything was arranged! They are all very friendly, helpful and do the best they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Great hostel - free spring rolls and beer when we arrived! Central location and comfy beds