• 18A Quan Su Street, Old Quarter,, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi,, Hanoi, Vietnam
Very Good 62 Total Reviews
Very Good 62 Total Reviews
Hanoi Royal Palace Located at 18A Quan Su Street, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi Hanoi 10000 18A Quan Su Street, Old Quarter,, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi,
74% 62
21.0291865 105.8463379
    Rooms available

12th Oct 2015
3.7

Royal Palace is now called Lotus Boutique Hotel. And it isn't actually on Quan Su St, so it took me forever to find it. I called 3 times but no answer. I was told on arrival I could stay 1 nt but then I would have to move to the Lucky 3 Hotel. I said I didn't want to move hotels and would rather stay in the same place for the duration of my stay. So the owner took me over to Lucky 3. The owners had an awkward debate about how they would split the money. Miserable place, windowless room.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2015
7.4

Very nice hostel, great location and very nice and polite staff. However, wifi didnt work very well, breakfast was nice but they werent filling the missig stuff. Overall a nice place but they should take care of the details that would make this place worth receiving the name of hotel.

• Jadeb2
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Jul 2015
8.0

The staff were fantastic here and went above and beyond to sort all our enquiries and any issues. Good hotel rather than hostel - eased us in after our jetlag.