• 18A Quan Su Street, Old Quarter,, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi,, Hanoi, Vietnam

Rating 62 Total Reviews
Rating 62 Total Reviews
Hanoi Royal Palace Located at 18A Quan Su Street, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi Hanoi 10000 18A Quan Su Street, Old Quarter,, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi,
37% 62
21.0291865 105.8463379
    Rooms available

12th Oct 2015
3.7

Royal Palace is now called Lotus Boutique Hotel. And it isn't actually on Quan Su St, so it took me forever to find it. I called 3 times but no answer. I was told on arrival I could stay 1 nt but then I would have to move to the Lucky 3 Hotel. I said I didn't want to move hotels and would rather stay in the same place for the duration of my stay. So the owner took me over to Lucky 3. The owners had an awkward debate about how they would split the money. Miserable place, windowless room.