Hanoi Street Hotel Reviews

1A Cam Chi-Hoan Kiem-Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very happy with the room for a budget hotel. Strange atmosphere I was potentially the only guest. Extended my stay with no problem amd at the price I paid through hostelworld. Booked tours through the hotel. All went really well but some varied somewhat from the itinerary shown on their website. Worked out well in my case but maybe clarify when booking them. For the Halong Bay tour I found I had paid 30usd more than someone else on the same boat so shop around for that one.

We have had a wonderful time with Hanoi Street Hotel. We would like to give the biggest thanks to all staffs, they are very friendly and helpful. We felt like home since the first moment. Most important thing is the room is very clean, breakfast is excellent. We enjoyed so much. Additionally, staying at this hotel helps us save money, we didnt spend much on transportation, we could walk to all places because it is located in the centre. If you are looking for a hotel, DONT LOOK FURTHER!!!!!!

• 24th Apr 2013
  • Finland

Located a walk away from the Old Quarter and its 'madness', Hanoi Street Hotel is somewhat of an oasis. Facilities were what you would expect of the price and the highlights were the friendly staff and the breakfast.

• 21st Dec 2012