Hanoi Summit Hotel Reviews

20A Hang Can Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Rooms were badly water damaged with mould. We asked to change rooms because of this for our second night and got a room with more mould. We organised a bus through their tour agency and found that they had doubled the price of the tickets for commission. To be fair the rooms had what they claimed, but would definitely not recommend it to anyone.

• 2nd Dec 2014

We stayed just one night. Nobody told us that you cannot get the breakfast after 8h45 (It was 9am) in a very rude way. Shower doesn't work neither so I tried to explain that I didn't want to pay the entire price for the room and the staff suddently became intimidating. The guy from the reception was standing at the door while another one was shouting at me and when I wanted to get off he tried to hold me back and punch me in the face. Rooms are ok, but be aware that the staff could be violent

It's one of the smallest and quietest, nice hostel I ever been in Hanoi. But even in my small single room I had all facilities: hot shower, TV, aircon and WI Fi. Very chill atmosphere, clean enough, and just few steps from night market and night activities. Staff was very nice and helpful, I bought from them 2 days ttour to Halong Bay and organize my taxi to airport. And everything was done in time and without any problems.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Staff was rude and totally unhelpful.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough, the owner and his family are so friendly and helpful. They arranged a 2days, 1 ninght trip to halong bay for me at a fantastic price. The trip was amazing and they let me leave my luggage at the hotel while I went ion the trip. They also arranged an open bus ticket from Hanoi to ho chi minh city for me stopping everywhere I wanted along the way for a great price. Upon returning from halong bay at 5pm I had an evening bus booked for 6.30pm

• 18th Oct 2014