Hanoi Tony's Hotel Reviews

56 Ngo Huyen street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great coffee. But showers are terrible. Absolutely no water pressure. I stayed on level 3, and I honestly could have poured more pressure out of a water bottle, and more water! I was put in an 8-bed dorm, after paying for a 4-bed. There was much confusion about whether I had paid or not. Didn't get a great vibe from the staff in general, but Tony himself was very friendly and helpful. I was also very sick whilst here, and there was no toilet paper provided during my 3 days, so take your own!

We booked a double room, we paid for a double room on arrival but when we got to the room it was a dorm room. No problem in staying in a dorm room but we did not want to pay for a double when a dorm is much cheaper. When we asked for some of our money back as we hadn't got the double as booked- the staff were very rude and aggressive. We finally got a bit back but not what we should have.

The hotel was a bit overstated. Things listed in the facilities section on HW that we didn't see include BBQ, cafe, and bar. (You could buy drinks from a fridge). ATMs close but not on premises. The breakfast was free and good though a sign there says it costs 30000 VND which confused us and resulted in us not taking advantage of the free breakfast the first day. Staff were friendly. Room was damp with poor ventilation but clean with AC. If cost is your primary concern this hotel will do fine.