Hanoi Zesty Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 222 Total Reviews

• Slovenia, Couple, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

The staff were very helpful, we stayed 3 nights on total and had to change rooms 2x for our own reasons (not the hostel). We stayed in a private rooms, one was lovely, the other had a funny smell. Something you did get used to, I think it's pot luck which room you get given. Apart from that, staff were lovely, location was amazing and value for money was spot on. Would go back in a heart beat

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

For my needs, Hanoi Zesty was perfect. I shopped around quite a lot and this place is one of the cheapest - Hostelworld takes a fee but if you book directly it's 5$/night for a bed in a 4-bed dorm and 14$/night for a private room. The rooms are small but clean, with fresh towels, hot water etc. The private rooms are a very good deal. The staff is extremely helpful, and they did everything to accomadate me when my plans would change, or when I got sick for a couple days. I highly recommend Zesty!

• France, All Female Group, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
6.9

The beds were not comfy and the bathroom was terrible but breakfast was great. Staff was super nice and helped us book our trips away and buses.

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Jan 2017

Fantastic hostel in the old quarter

• England, Couple, 31-40
24th Jan 2017

A lovely hostel in the heart of the Old Quarter. On a busy road but couldn't hear the traffic at all from our room! The room was nice, clean on arrival and had a good warm shower. The staff were so friendly and nice, we felt very welcomed. They were happy to help with all our questions too. Breakfast was good, had a choice. Would stay here again, they also have private rooms that I would be interested in staying in.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

Best things first: The staff is super super nice, the location is just perfect in the Old Quater of Hanoi and the free breakfast is amazing! The only thing I would advice you, ask for a room with a window. Due to the structure of the building not all rooms have windows. We first had one without and the room and all Things in it were humide and there was. So we asked for a room with a window and they gave us one for the next day (which is very nice!). Then, the room was great!

19th Jan 2017

Right in the old area, this hostel offers free breakfast and rooms for a good price. The staff assisted with all questions and helped wherever they could! I'd always come back.

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

I loved my stay at Hanoi Zesty, mainly because of the incredible staff! They went out of their way to help all the customers with anything they needed, and gave great guidance for enjoying Hanoi. I was moving to Hanoi, and needed a place to get my footing. The vibe was exactly what I was looking for- quiet, relaxed and helpful. It's not a party hostel. I was happy to stay there for nearly three weeks, and it was hard to leave. The location was central in the old quarter. Easy to walk/get taxi.

26th Dec 2016

Great hostel, awesome location, staff were super friendly, smart & helpful. Breakfast was great. Room was a bit small however.

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
25th Dec 2016

Lovely budget hotel with amazing location right in the centre of Hanoi. Rooms are clean, staff is very friendly and helpful + the morning breakfast for free was delicious! I will definitely stay again next time.