8.0
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
Hanoi Zesty Hostel Located at 20B Hang can str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 844 20B Hang can str, Hoan Kiem Dist
80% 171
21.0341660 105.8498825
    Rooms available

• lukehenry3
  • England, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Great staff extremely friendly and helpful, good location Bed was abit hard but overall a good place to stay

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

I just can't say enough good things about this hotel. After coming back from a couple of weeks on a bike trip up North along the border this place is just what the doctor ordered. Staff were lovely with great english spoken. Anna was a standout and very helpful.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Was a lovely little hostel and in a great location, Anna was amazing and help us with all our questions. Would recommend !!!!!

• Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Really nice staff, always tried to help. The room was just ok, the only problem was that the toilet refused to flush most of the times. Breakfast was great. It's a really good value.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

We stayed here a couple of times during our stay in Vietnam. It's a good base for exploring the city and the old quarter. We also booked a few things with the hotel staff, Sapa tickets and airport transfers, they made it very easy. The staff are very friendly and willing to help you with your travels for example treks or Halong Bay tours. They also offer a good selection of tours from this hotel. Breakfast is included and very good. Rooms are basic, clean and the shower has hot water and to offe

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Hanoi Zesty Hotel is a great hostel. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. We only stayed for one night and even checked in late when we arrived but the staff was professional and very accomodating for my friends and I. It is located in the Old Quarter, close to lots of shops and restaurants. Highly recommend this location!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

Very clean & modern with great showers. Within walking distance of everything interesting - right in the thick of it! But so quiet - I got the best sleep. Staff are really friendly and went out of their way to make me coffee when I just missed the breakfast coffee hour. Smells a little musty, but nothing terrible. Not a social hostel if you wanted to meet people but if that's not what you're looking for than this is a good spot.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016
7.7

As a Backpacker I don't need and expect luxury dorms, but working air conditioning (when promised) and a bathroom door that can be shut without getting my hands cut at the split glass. I also had to pay for breakfast (although it said 'included') and paid the reservation/ booking fee twice ('couldn't find it in system'). Communicating with the staff in English wasn't that easy; booking, paying via VISA and getting the bus got quite complicated, but worked out in the end; though f

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2016

I stayed here for two weeks while I was writing up an assignment and I found my stay very enjoyable. I initially booked just a week because it was the cheapest private room but I extended my stay because it suited perfectly .The room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was also nice. The downstairs section where you have breakfast in the morning is quiet during the day and so was ideal for getting work done. The staff are also very friendly and I would definitely recommend.

• England, Couple, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Really good value for money. Basic amenities but really good for the price. Very good breakfast included. Anna the sales manager is so lovely and extremely helpful! She helped us book our trip to Ha Long bay which was fabulous. Great hostel!