Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Reviews

Kerkstraat 136-138, 1017 GR Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Perfect Location for walking into the centre of Amsterdam. Good for going out and really easy to make it home after. I would not stay here if you plan on staying in every night as it can get quite noisy.

Our home is your home! as the Spanish would say. And we don't recommend staying in all night anyway, Amsterdam has so much to offer! So thank you for this perfect advice, and we hope to see you back home again.

My group of 10 friends stayed at Hans Brinker for 2 nights and couldn't have asked for more for our money. We booked private rooms and the facilities were good for a short break away, the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. The location of the hotel is fantastic, a short walk from Leidesplein. I would definitely recommend a stay here and would book again for a similar trip.

• 28th Aug 2015

We couldn't have asked for a better review! Thanks, we're happy you enjoyed your stay.

It has a great price/performance ratio. I liked the atmosphere, it was centeralized. I will definetly come back

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

And we think it would be great if you will come back!

La relación calidad precio es muy buena. Recmendable para gente joven que va con amigos y busca un sitio barato donde dormir y ducharse. Lo mejor la localización, el ambiente, el desayuno y el WiFi incluido. Lo peor la hora de check in (13:30), la ducha (se puede mejorar bastante), las taquillas (funcionan pero estan viejas) y qu las toallas que te dan son enanas !! Nosotros no tuvimos problemas de ruido

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Spain

This is a hostel that takes itself really lightly. It knows it's a hostel and it doesn't try to be anything else - but I loved it. The rooms were fine and the bar and breakfast were brilliantly average. Happy hour = cheap pints and beer pong was a nice touch.

I arrived at 10:30pm on Tuesday night and was immediately made feel welcome by the staff. The bar was booming and full of people on their travels and the atmosphere was very sociable. The showers were decent and the location was fantastic. I'll definitely stay here again!

• 25th Aug 2015

We hope we'll see you back again! We will make you feel welcome as you are :)

Very good place!!!

Very good review!!! Thanks!

Die Unterbringung ist schlechter als der Standard von Jugendherbergen. Zum Glück haben wir nur eine Übernachtung gebucht, ein Schrank wäre vielleicht auch ganz nützlich.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Situado en el centro pero no tiene cocina, habitaciones pequeñas, camas incomodas, lockers que no caben mochilas, ambiente muy frio e inseguro. Desayuno muy bueno.

nous sommes ravis d'avoir choisi cet hôtel, superbe emplacement avec les transports à proximité, le seul petit inconvénient à signaler se sont les couettes en mauvais état, sinon le petit déjeuner très bien, l'accueil parfait,

• 21st Aug 2015

Wir waren für ein Wochenende im Hostel und sind sehr zufrieden mit allem. Die Lage ist top, das Zweibett-Zimmer war vollkommen in Ordnung, für den Preis alles bestens. Frühstück haben wir nur einmal in Anspruch genommen, war ok. Kann das Hostel für einen Kurztrip gut weiterempfehlen.

• 21st Aug 2015

Danke schon! We're happy that you were satisfied. See you next time :)

Cheap, but I would like something better. Breakfast for free and this is great. Hostel for one night.

Thanks for your honest review!

Arrived at this hostel without high expectations but it was worse than I had imagined. The staff were extremely unfriendly and the room was like a warm uncomfortable prison room with the metal bed and locker. The bathroom was grubby and I felt dirty even after using the shower. We only used the hostel for a bed and even then we were there too much. But at least they don't lie to you

• 20th Aug 2015

At least you ended on a positive note, we like that! But thanks for the review, we will keep your comments in mind.

This is definitely the best located haotel in Amsterdam ( my opinion). Adding free breakfast, bathroom inside my bedroom dorm and reasonable price = prefect stay.

This is definitely one of the best reviews. Thanks!

The girl who checked us in was one of the unfriendliest receptionists I've ever met. Other staff were much nicer. We booked 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm and were put in a 6 bed dorm. On first getting in our room there were piles of dirty towels and sheets, but no clean sheets or towels for us. After the initial bad impressions of the place our stay turned out to be very nice. I'd stay here again, but only if no other places for a similar price were available. The free breakfast was great!!

Sad to hear that the receptionist wasn't nice to you. At least the rest of us made up for it? We really try to stay cheap but offer you as much as we can. Clean sheets and towels should always be there, so if there's not, you can always ask for some fresh sheets at the reception desk. Glad you did like our breakfast :)

Worse hostel ever. I was utterly paralysed to leave any feedback

Bien ubicado, buen precio por lo que ofrece. No tiene cocina. Incluye desayuno. Incluye ropa de cama, toalla y locker. Tiene para dejar el equipaje. Buenos precios en el bar para comer.

Gracias! Honest but spot on review.

Really loved this hostel. Big enough lockers for all my camping stuff and there were plug sockets beside each bed so I could leave my phone charging at night and not be worried! Breakfast was included in the price and it was really nice! The long haired dude at reception was cool and sorted out everything I needed. Defiantly would stay again and recommend this hostel!

Thanks so much! These are the kind of reviews we love. We’ll pass on your compliments to the long haired dude!

Amazing as usual

• 19th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing review, as always!

I was confused. Because I need for september. I did book for august. I need talk to hostel If is possible change dates.

Could you please e-mail us for this problem? At sybil@hans-brinker.com. Then we will help you out.