Hans Brinker Hostel Reviews

Rua Pedro Nunes, 10, Lisbon, Portugal

It was very clean, had a fast check in, this was the first place in Lisbon I could have a good night's sleep.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Hungary

there is no lockers or kitchen to cook the guests meals.

A little difficulty after leaving Picoas metro to find. Need street map of area on hostel direction.Also kitchen would be nice But otherwise very good.

Hi! Too bad you thought our hostel was hard to find. It's true that it's a little tucked away, but when you find it, it's even more rewarding! Look at it as a treasure hunt. And once you've found reception, maps are available for you. :) So next time, don’t hesitate to take one with you. Despite that, we hope you enjoyed our stay!

Good clean private room with ensuite and on short notice; a great value. A good breakfast buffet is included, and it can be enjoyed on an outdoor terrace. Very close to a central metro location (Picoas). The staff I met (Anna) was very welcoming and helpful.

Thanks for the review! We’re happy to hear you’ve met our nice staffmembers and had a good time.

The shower stalls had no doors!

Good hostel, good location, new modern bar which was amazing, fast wifi. Only downside, in our room there was only 2 power outlets for 8 people so I couldn't charge any of my devices. Also The new modern bar area was closed during the day so you couldn't get full use of it, and that was the only place I could charge my phone. Breakfast was average, not much to choose from, but it was free so I can't complain to much. Close to metro.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions for improvement. As we're new, we really like read them as to know how we can make your stay more comfortable. We'll look into it! Hope you've liked your time in Lisbon :)