Happy Bed Hostel - Hallesches Ufer Reviews

Hallesches Ufer 30, Berlin, Germany

Overall, the hostel was great. The breakfast was excellent if you're under 27. The rooms were nice, and the beds were comfortable, although, bed linen should be included in the price. The only bad point is the kitchen. It really should not be advertised as a kitchen if there's only a microwave and a fridge. Apart from that, though, everything was good.

Friendly and profesional staff at reception gave us full info right away. They thouht through also the booking of the perfect room.

Located in very convinient spot(between two metro lines) and also flexible for walking and exploring the nearby area our double room was excellent and large.the only problem was the guest kitchen because it was not very clean and didnt have an oven.me and my girlfriend had a great stay

Great hostel near a subway station, great for a one night stay, really comfortable and great breakfast!

The breakfast was really good. My first room hadnt been cleaned so the moved me to a new room right away, but that one ended up smelling terrible due probably to a guy in the room (windows didnt really open). The bathroom was huge which was nice. The floors felt dirty though, and I didnt want to walk around barefoot. I came back at like 4am one night and the security guard was super rude to me when my card no longer scanned and i couldnt get in the door- tried to blame it on me!

+3€ for bedsheets at 18€ hostel. Wtf? This is not big money, but i didn't used to this kind of unfair business. Are you really suppose people traveling with their own stuff?) Just keep in mind that you will pay more at checkin. For bedsheets +1€ for towel. Room was underground and dark. Stuff didn't tell about all facilities before i asked. Very low value for money. Terrace and is nice

We had a really great stay! Only comment we can have is about the poor attitude of the staff when we arrived. Really grumpy, didn't want to get up to open us the door, not even the slightest effort to speak english... On the second night, my friend had a problem and got his card robed when going back alone: no one wanted to help him, and let him stay in front of the door until we came back. But apart from this, we had a great time in Berlin!

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

Great stay at Happy bed. realy worth the money. the place was clean, safe, and the location was central. I would come back if needed.

Not the greatest location, atmosphere was also a little lackluster. Helpful staff and good value for money though!