Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel Reviews

Carrera 35 7 - 108, Parque Lleras, El Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

Great place to stay, nice and clean. It's a shame they doesn't receive dollars and the weekend that I arrove the party was kind oh lame.

It's a really nice place to stay, I arrived on Saturday and the party was kind of lame but everything else was great.

We did not enjoyed our time in this hostel. Our Private and the most expensive room had cocaroaches and bugs as soon as we opened the door and too hot with no fan or AC. Also the room was very close to the bar so incredibly noisy (this should be advised when in the rooms offer) The hostel is really noisy up to 3am. Staff very defficient. Definitely not worth the price we paid when there are many options on Poblado much better

Decent Hostel. Was clean. My room had no shelves or other surfaces to put my belongings on, so everything was on the floor. Wifi worked in common area, but was intermittent in my room.

perfect stay i love it

• 23rd Sep 2015

Plenty of party, kind of hard to escape. Good people, great location. yolo hash tag

location is good. the staff are unhelpful.and disorganised. checking in is a pain to say the least.

Go here if you want pissed British and Australians, no Thanks!

Everything was great, only small complaint was that they were out of key cards, so one of the staff always had to walk to the room with me to open the door.

Great location. Noisy as hell of the bar. Go to party not to sleep.

Its a big party hostel which gets very loud every night, especially if you sleep in the dorm right above the bar. The hostel is quite expensive for what it is, so i would recomend you to sleep in an other hostel and just go to happy buddah bar. Their tours are overpriced as well.

Nice If you aim to party! The bar is open until late every night. I liked the staff and they were very helpful. Unfortnutately many of the guests used a lot of cocain, even If the hostel had a non -drug policy. Think the owners need to fix that problem!

Happy Buddha is seriously cool. Fun bar, tons of interesting people passing through, and nice facilities. The staff were extremely helpful, even when I was an idiot and left my passport on the desk at checkin. Keep in mind that this is for sure a party hostel, particularly on nights of the week (M, T, W) when there's not a ton going on in Medellin. I absolutely recommend that you ask for a dorm or room AWAY from the bar. The dorm above the bar is too loud/smoky to do anything but pass out in.

one of the best hostels i've stayed at. Place is fun, the bar is the place to meet a lot of other travelers. Everybody is very friendly. There are a lot of activities you can book at the hostel. Try out the futbol match it is very fun. Staff is great, Yuranis, Andrea and David were very helpful and friendly. If im back in medellin this is the place ill be staying at. Would completly recommend. A great party hostel.

Definitely the party hostel compared to others. Had a room right over the bar which was extremely loud at night. The hostel has a great atmosphere and meeting people is not a problem being a solo traveler.

• 5th Sep 2015

Best hostel in Medellin. The best staff too.

The hostel was awesome, we only missed the ar conditioning, because it is a hot city.

The staff could have been a little friendlier, but everything else was great. The rooms are really nice and kept very clean. It's a little noisy at night, but that's the trade-off for staying at a very social hostel.

Loved staying at the happy Buddha. Would definitely stay again!

Our stay was pretty good. Maybe we didn't have so much luck with our roommates and the bathrooms, which were most of the time dirty. Besides that, the bar and the common areas at the hostel are very nice and the atmosphere there with the other guests were good. The neighborhood it's another good point about it. It's located in a very cool street with a lot of bars and restaurants. Definitely the best place to be in Medellín.