Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel Reviews

Carrera 35 7 - 108, Parque Lleras, El Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

Great hostel and really nice staff. Showers are good and we managed to stream Netflix in bed on a seriously hung over Thursday morning. Would definitely recommend and stay here again

Great experience. Wish you had more to do on a daily basis for guests to meet other guests.

Fantastic, clean & comfortable! Rooms are spacious, every bed has it's own lamp & power outlet. Lockers are provided but bring a small lock (luggage lock size). My combination lock was too big. Wifi is excellent. Breakfast is great (made to order) but it takes a very long time (20-25 minutes). Soap, shampoo & conditioner is provided in each shower. Great location too, restaurants & bars all around & only 20-25 minute walk to the closest Metro. Staff was helpful & spoke English.

Great hostel! Private rooms are expensive but defintly worth it

Good party hostel, had an awesome room with a wicked bathroom. Breakfast is a bit of a joke, if you have something to do in the morning (and need to leave before 9am) you are not going to get a breakfast. But good location and bar.

Loved Happy Buddha. The private rooms are so nice for hostel prices. For sure coming back.

you are welcome andrew :)

Everything was perfect. Thanks!

Great showers, fun atmosphere and lots going on both in the hostel and with tours leaving from the hostel. Good location with lots of options for restaurants. The second kitchen could be much better stocked but otherwise no complaints!

GREAT hostel! I spent 10 days in Medellin and in the middle, I had to stay at another hostel for a few days because HB was full. When I came back, I was so thrilled and re-infatuated with the downright "niceness" of the hostel. It's clean -- it feels like a hotel more than a hostel, and even though the dorms obviously are full of other people, I felt everyone was completely respectful of the sleeping spaces. There's a bar & chill area downstairs for mingling, and the staff & location are prime.

Good place for party, not the friendliest hostel, it's difficult to sleep because of the noise in the bar, the breakfast it's good and you have coffee all day long...

I have already stayed at 70+ hostels in my life and this is certainly in my top 10. Excellent location, beautiful installations, helpful staff, good breakfast (included in price), cool bar, nice atmosphere. I have absolutely nothing to complain about this hostel.

Was at Happy Buddha for two weeks and loved it. Breakfast is great. Location is prime. Facilities are clean, modern and nice. Get to know the staff; they're all cool people.

All and all not a bad little place, staff are supper cool and will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The demographic is focused on the 18-29 age group, you may feel like you're at a prom party with the constant drinking games, if that's your thing you're going to love Happy Buddha.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at hands down. Great showers, huge lockers with plugs inside, delicious omelette and cereal for breakfast, ping pong table and pool table, great bar and atmosphere and the staff are friendly and helpful. location also is fantastic.

A really nice hostel, set in a great location with very friendly and helpful staff. More of a hotel feel than a hostel feel at times, would he nice to have more of chill out area to relax during the day. Bar is really cool at night, easy to meet new people and socialise. Would recommend!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Clean toilets and bathrooms. Very good location need bars and lots of taxis pass by. Would stay here again.

Amazing location next parque liras. Hostel is super clean and friendly staff. Also the bar at the hostel is popping and cool place to chill. My second time staying here in 4 years.

• 4th Aug 2015

It was good hostel a little bit but good location and stuff and very good invironment

The Happy Buddha Hostel lies in the heart of El Poblado and is surrounded by nice cafes, restaurants and bars. We stayed at a private room which was not exactly cheap, but nicely decorated and clean. The Hostel is quite busy, but it's not too noisy (at least not in the room we stayed in). Staff is friendly, but seemed a bit overwhelmed at times. Overall, a good hostel choice.

Our room was crowded and very hot - no air con. Staff were not unfriendly but did not offer any advice or suggestions about what to do in the city and we had to ask for a map.

Hi Ruth, when someone ask for information, we give all info about city, here stay a lot of people we do many things, if you ask us for help, of course, we will help you, we hope to see you again. :)