Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel Reviews

Carrera 35 7 - 108, Parque Lleras, El Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

Noise from the bar and from people speaking in the corridor outside of the dorm.

The hostel was fantastic. Lots of fun - you just might want to have a dorm facing away from the bar if you value a full night's sleep but I was very comfortable and happy there. It would be good though if jenga at 7am could be banned! Good bar, was delighted to see pool table and table tennis there too and if you fancy a change of scene, there are stacks of places nearby. Staff are very friendly, helpful and informative. Thanks, Happy Buddha, I was sad to leave!

It was a great experience , i enjoy my time there ,i met a lot of people from different culture ,people from reception are very friendly and help me with all my needs.,its confy ,feel like home,thanks for all

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

I had a great time here. Marcela the bartender and all of the staff were great.

The best hostel I stayed at in Colombia and one of the best I have stayed at in the world. The rooms were clean, beds were comfy, good showers, good atmosphere, excellent location - good cafés and bars around, close to a supermarket and great staff.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »