Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel Reviews

Carrera 35 7 - 108, Parque Lleras, El Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

Best hostel in medellín!!!!

Had a great time- good for meeting people and having a social time. Maybe best for a shorter stay over a few days for me, just as the temptation to party is so strong here!

Party hostel. Staff were helpful when you could track them down!

Crazy crazy place. Good wifi, amazing parties, pretty expensive bar, comfy beds, good lockers and amazing location. Loved my time here and I will come back.

The private rooms were very comfortable and clean. Great location. The bar area is great on the weekends.

great place! breakfast included - toast, scrambled eggs, cereal. very clean. fast wifi. such a lovely area with shops and restaurants

A nice hostel with a awesome location. Parque Lleras is the location in Medellin. A lot of restaurantes, markets, mall and bars around the hostel. The structure of the hostel is awesome, a big bar! The only thing that we didn't like at all were the receptionists, always in a bad mood with us. They didn't help in nothing.

Positives: - breakfast is amazing.. Cereal, coffee and made to order scrambled eggs or omelette! - rooms are huge and hostel is located right in the middle of El Poblado No negatives! Great hostel, full of people from all over the world and helpful staff

Great facilities, beds, showers, breakfast. All that's lacking is a daytime chill out area.

Epic epic epic hostel. Awesome staff, the bar is legit and goes off and easily the best kind of backpackers frequent Happy Buddha. Medellin is a trap of a city because it's so awesome and happy buddha adds to the reason! Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

The most beautiful hostel I have stayed the last 4 months of traveling in South and Central America. Breakfast is very good and the staff is just wonderful. The location is the best! The staff even let me use their laptop when I had to do some work. They arrange a lot of activities, most of it for free. Definitely worth visiting this hostel!

Incredibly clean, safe and social. The hostel has a fun bar, but if you're not up for partying the rooms are still super quiet. Good free breakfast. Stayed for 6 nights and loved every second!

Excellent Hostel overall. Highly recommend

• 5th Oct 2015

I had the best time at Happy Buddha. The dorms were very clean and spacious and the atmosphere was great, specially for someone traveling alone. Make sure to get a room towards the back though because if you get it near the bar you'll never sleep.

Great place to stay, nice and clean. It's a shame they doesn't receive dollars and the weekend that I arrove the party was kind oh lame.

It's a really nice place to stay, I arrived on Saturday and the party was kind of lame but everything else was great.

We did not enjoyed our time in this hostel. Our Private and the most expensive room had cocaroaches and bugs as soon as we opened the door and too hot with no fan or AC. Also the room was very close to the bar so incredibly noisy (this should be advised when in the rooms offer) The hostel is really noisy up to 3am. Staff very defficient. Definitely not worth the price we paid when there are many options on Poblado much better

Decent Hostel. Was clean. My room had no shelves or other surfaces to put my belongings on, so everything was on the floor. Wifi worked in common area, but was intermittent in my room.

perfect stay i love it

Plenty of party, kind of hard to escape. Good people, great location. yolo hash tag