Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel Reviews

Carrera 35 7 - 108, Parque Lleras, El Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

A top class hostel in every respect which has excellent value for the money. I will be staying there whenever I am in El Poblado. I highly recommend.

The hostel is overrated and overpriced. Not a nice atmosphere we thought. The area is nice.

The only problem was that the room was too hot and noisy.

Great Hostel, great staff, very confortable accomodations. A little bit noisy, they have djs playing every night until 12 pm, so, if you are not travelling for party, it can be a little annoying the energetic atmosphere.

Lovely new hostel right in the El Poblado district. Nice comfy beds and good vibe at the bar. Free brekkie with eggs and coffee was good too.

This hostel was great for folks looking for a clean hostel with a bar and common area. It was much less of a 'party' hostel than I expected, which was okay with me. I stayed the first two nights in a private two-bed room with another traveler and it was like a hotel room-- spacious, had a safe, beautiful bathroom and big flatscreen TV-- luxury after staying in beach dorms. The 6-bed female is very nice, too. The 10 bed has only one bathroom. Staff were nice-ish but not helpful or knowledgeable.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »