Happy Dragon Courtyard

7.5
Very Good 959 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Had a good time at this hostel. It was my first time in a hostel. I booked a 6 bed dorm, and then they gave me a 4 bed one at no extra cost which was nice. It was really clean, but there were only two toilets for everyone. The breakfast was better than their dinner. Great airconditioning.

30th May 2017

travel to china every year for the last ten years and this is the best value hostel in Beijing. already stayed on 4 different occasions and since ive found it I refuse to stay at any other hostel in Beijing. book ahead if you can because you will save money and it books up fast during peak times. much cleaner than other hostels in Beijing.

• lichunsheung1016794
  • Hong Kong, Male, 41+
28th May 2017
3.7

我是旅行,我不管別人的事,更不想旅店或其他人查我私東西和入侵我,如我是犯人,有公安管,這樣實在太過份,I am travel, I never mind other what,,,what,,also not want shop find my private bag and not respect my body, if I am crime some, have police doing, no your business. This travel make me unhappy and angry

24th May 2017
3.7

Don't stay here. I arrived at 2 am and they told me they couldn't find my reservation. They gave my bed away. All the beds were full and I had to sleep in a private room. I was able to get a bunk the next few days, but the last day they told me they couldn't help me and I had nowhere to sleep, they didn't help me find somewhere else. When I tried to get my money back for their mistake it was a long process and I had to wait in the non-AC dirty courtyard while the boss was "in a meeting."

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th May 2017
4.0

- Kitchen/restaurant not in operation for lunch or dinner - Staff unhelpful/rude when asked for local recommendations - 2 types of bottled beer available, no bar as advertised - No parties, karaoke or live music, very poor wifi - Rooftop patio gets no sunlight and inaccessible after 22:00 - Vast majority of guests were Chinese families, making socialising difficult - Broken lockers - Tour staff took advantage of 2 young female guests, bad info, lost money & refused to take responsibility

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Staff were extremely friendly, and happily swapped my room when another traveller was behaving antisocially. Basic facilities, very clean bed sheets and towels. Rooms are set in a pretty traditional Chinese courtyard, right in the middle of Beijing, within walking distance to all the main tourist sights. Would recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

The staff at the desk were more than helpful! Going the extra mile to help me find an apartment I was moving into

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Feb 2017
7.4

Nice hostel, helpful staff, subway very close which made getting around easy. Not much on the doorstep however and the courtyard area seemed off limits so not much atmosphere. Fine for us as we just used the hostel as a base and a place to sleep.

21st Jan 2017

Everything was very good in this hotel. The location, the bed, cleanliness. The staff is great mainly Chris who helped me with a couple of things that I needed. Definitely, I would come back here again.

20th Jan 2017
4.6

Fix the doors! Padlocks for a door lock is a joke Bar is closed for construction what are they making? Probably make the bar smaller? Thank-you for not giving my room away