Happy Dragon Courtyard Reviews

No51,Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

I enjoyed my stay at Happy Dragon Courtyard. The staffmembers at the reception have a good English and were very friendly. A Problem with the Aircondition was fixed immediately. Near the Hostel there are some very good restaurants.

Thank you for your advice,we will repair the aircondition right now,we hope see you in our hostel next time.enjoy your trip.

Happy Dragon Courtyard is a great place to stay. Conveniently located near a Metro station and well placed in the city. The staff are very friendly and there is a nice bar in a small courtyard though the food is a little pricey. Had no problems with the beds or showers. The dorm rooms didn't have locks on the door but I have saw this a few times in China. Nice place to stay.

Loved this place!!! The ladies were great and so very helpful! I hope to stay here again!

• 20th Jul 2015

Great little spot, 7 of us stayed here split between a 4 bed dorm and a 6 bed dorm. I would definitely advise the 4 bed though as the lockers are bigger, plus it felt like a little private room. Staff are very friendly, bar serves western food and drinks with an upstairs sheltered seating area. There are a couple benches in the little courtyard although try not to be too loud during the night as rooms surround it. This hostel has a hairdryer by the showers, body wash and shampoo dispensers. Fab

Great hostel, very clean/nice dorms, super helpful staff, close to subway. Only issue was it was not a very social hostel, only the bar area to meet people and was often empty.

Everybody in the staff team are really kind and helpful with anything you need. Beautiful, quiet location and great for relaxing and having a rest.

• 12th Jul 2015

Well located hostel with a very relaxing atmosphere and great facilities.

Thanks for your review,and we are really happy you enjoy here.Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Hostel were very prompt in answering emails and questions before we arrived, great service. Receptionists are fantastic - professional, knowledgable, helpful, and friendly. Bar staff are not at the same level, for example didn't know how to mix simple drinks from their menu - reason for the rating. Room was comfortable but very small. Not enough space for bags etc. Bathroom also lacked space. Mutianyu Great Wall tour was very good. Right amount of time at the wall. Inclusive lunch was excellent.

Thanks for your email,we have train the bar staff,Looking forward to seeing you next time.

It is really a good hostel,everything is good.I will be stay here if I come to bei jing next time.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • China

Staff was awesome and incredibly helpful in recommending tours and setting them up for us! The restaurant has great food, especially for those who want to eat western. Overall, we had a really great stay.

I LOVE this hostel! I have stayed four times over the last few months and without exception have had a fantastic experience, mostly because the staff are just wonderful. They are friendly, extremely helpful and just delightful to be around. I know this is their job but they really made me feel like and important person - as well as customer. The rooms are clean, the restaurant is beautiful and the food and bar service great. When I am back in Beijng I will stay there again.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Thanks for your email,we are really really happy you like our hostel. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

The place is located in the hutong area which I really like. The room was clean and the staff was quite friendly. Will definitely go back if I have a chance to visit Beijing again.

Awesome, awesome place. Very social, clean and helpful staff. Mixed room actually means mixed room.

The hotel is located in an hutong nera a subway station. The staff is kind and helpfull it is a godo choice.

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds. Would definitely stay there again.

• 27th Jun 2015

I ll come back. The location is good, the subway is at 5minutes, the staff is welcoming, the atmosphere is relaxing... perfect! Thank you to the staff :)

• 23rd Jun 2015

Thanks for your great review,Looking forward to seeing you next time.

I have stay this hostel for many times,it is really nice place,everything is great..

The staff is really friendly,the location is good,and the room is clean.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • China

Staff there was truly helpful, and the atmosphere was nice. I'd like to stay at there again if there's any chance.

the hostel location is very convenient, close to the subway line 5 , the staffs are friendly and nice, the room is clean, very cheap, and each bed has the independently shielding curtain, I will come to here next time.

• 6th Jun 2015