Happy Dragon Courtyard Reviews

No51,Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

I ll come back. The location is good, the subway is at 5minutes, the staff is welcoming, the atmosphere is relaxing... perfect! Thank you to the staff :)

• 23rd Jun 2015

Staff there was truly helpful, and the atmosphere was nice. I'd like to stay at there again if there's any chance.

the hostel location is very convenient, close to the subway line 5 , the staffs are friendly and nice, the room is clean, very cheap, and each bed has the independently shielding curtain, I will come to here next time.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • China

Great staff; Location is very good, 5mins away from subway station. Beautiful courtyard.

I like this hostel. Every bunk has a plug socket. The bar in the courtyard is really nice, everybody communicates here.

The hostel is really nice,the staff is friendly and helpful. my friend and I will be stay here longer.

I have stayed Happy Dragon Courtyard twice and have found everything about it fantastic from friendly staff to being extremly clean.

Dear friends Thank you for your good review,we hope you had a good time in China.See you next time at HDC.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location near the subway. Nice bar but lacking in social atmosphere while I was there. The menu was western food that was a bit pricey for what you get. Wifi wasn't good most of the time. I liked that my top bunk had a light, plug socket and a curtain, but the room was near the bathroom (which smelt bad). I could here everything going on in there, like people spitting in the toilet and using the showers and hairdryers in the early hours of the morning.

stayed there for two days. I chose the hostel mainly for its proximity to the airport express station. the facilities were clean, beds comfortable enough and the staff very friendly. the hostel is indeed very close to the metro station which makes the sightseeing and going out quite convenient. I joined the great wall tour organized by the hostel (several hostels, actually) and it turned out quite OK (basically, you pay for the charter bus and breakfast/dinner). overall good value for money.

Wonderful staff who were extremely helpful. Dumpling party was good fun & food in general was very good.

Dear friend, thank you for your nice review, hope you had a nice time at HDC. Best regards from all the staff.

You will feel very welcome into this hostel. It is located less than five minutes walk to a subway station which is great. The streets around the hostel are full of little inexpensive cafes for lunch and dinner. The hostel has a bar and cafe and it's a very welcoming space. We stayed in a dorm which was ok, it was too spacious but it did the job. We also stayed in a private room which was great value for money and very cosy. We took a four bed private and there was just three of us.

Thank you for staying our hostel ,we all love you . Best wishes to you . Look forward to seeing you next time.

Lovely staff, nice natmosphere, good value for money, and so great to be staying in a courtyard! for all budgets, shared room to very sweet luxury suite.

• 19th Apr 2015

The staff here are great, so friendly and really really helpful. They have little curtains round the beds or privacy which is really nice especially if you want to go to bed earlier than people in your dorm. It's also really close to the metro. The only let downs were that my bed didn't have a plug and light like the others and the plug near it didn't work, apart from that it was great.

Thank you for your suggestions ,we will solve this problem . And enjoy your trip and best wishes to you . Welcome you come back again.

Our second time to stay here - I cannot fault it. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and the location is excellent. Thank you, I will stay here again!

• 10th Apr 2015

Dear friend,thank you for your nice review, we hope you had a great time here and see you again.

I absolutely loved staying here! It's a hidden pearl in the middle of the Beijing chaos! The food is really good and they have decent prices! The staff is so lovely, I arrived at 06.30 in the morning, and they even let me check in. The beds are really good and they have great sheets. The manager even helped me with flight tickets, and paid for me 'cause my credit card failed. I really recommend staying here, and if I ever go back to Beijing, I would without a doubt stay here. Lovely place!

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Norway

very friendly staff, room was good

Dear friend, thank you for your nice review, hope see you again at here.

Everything was great. I always felt very safe to leave even important things such as my Laptop in my room. The other guests are really trustworthy and the staff as well. The Location was wonderful.. so near to the Zhangzizhonglu Station and from there you can reach nearly every place in Beijing easily. The staff were very friendly and the decorations nice to make for a very relaxed atmosphere. There even is a small cozy bar with a computer to use and games. The hostel is also completely clean.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Dear friend, thank you for your great review, hope can see you again at HDC. Best regards from all the staff.

Great hosts- especially Amanda! Great girl! Everything is excellent and you'll enjoy your stay!

Thank you for your nice review, hope see you again at here.

Happy Dragon is at great location, located in a very Beijing style Hutong (alley), right in the middle of homes and a elementary school, and it is also in the middle of the city, 2 mins walk to the subway station, there are tons of local restaurants and stores right outside of the alley, good, clean and cheap local foods, as well as a big fruit store. Staffs are helpful, provided us a map of subway, which is the best way to travel around the town. WiFi signal was not strong from the room.

• 9th Mar 2015

Great hostel. The heating in the dorm rooms is a bit strange. Always too hot on the top bunk, so top-bunkers turn off/down the heat and bottom-bunkers freeze. The bed mats are a bit flat and hard for what westerners are used to.