Happy Dragon Courtyard Reviews

No51,Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

The place is located in the hutong area which I really like. The room was clean and the staff was quite friendly. Will definitely go back if I have a chance to visit Beijing again.

Awesome, awesome place. Very social, clean and helpful staff. Mixed room actually means mixed room.

The hotel is located in an hutong nera a subway station. The staff is kind and helpfull it is a godo choice.

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds. Would definitely stay there again.

• 27th Jun 2015

I ll come back. The location is good, the subway is at 5minutes, the staff is welcoming, the atmosphere is relaxing... perfect! Thank you to the staff :)

• 23rd Jun 2015

Thanks for your great review,Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Staff there was truly helpful, and the atmosphere was nice. I'd like to stay at there again if there's any chance.

the hostel location is very convenient, close to the subway line 5 , the staffs are friendly and nice, the room is clean, very cheap, and each bed has the independently shielding curtain, I will come to here next time.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • China

Great staff; Location is very good, 5mins away from subway station. Beautiful courtyard.

Friendly hostel down an atmospheric alley, well located for sights of central Beijing. Built around a cafe in the courtyard.

• 31st May 2015

I like this hostel. Every bunk has a plug socket. The bar in the courtyard is really nice, everybody communicates here.

The hostel is really nice,the staff is friendly and helpful. my friend and I will be stay here longer.

I have stayed Happy Dragon Courtyard twice and have found everything about it fantastic from friendly staff to being extremly clean.

Dear friends Thank you for your good review,we hope you had a good time in China.See you next time at HDC.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location near the subway. Nice bar but lacking in social atmosphere while I was there. The menu was western food that was a bit pricey for what you get. Wifi wasn't good most of the time. I liked that my top bunk had a light, plug socket and a curtain, but the room was near the bathroom (which smelt bad). I could here everything going on in there, like people spitting in the toilet and using the showers and hairdryers in the early hours of the morning.

stayed there for two days. I chose the hostel mainly for its proximity to the airport express station. the facilities were clean, beds comfortable enough and the staff very friendly. the hostel is indeed very close to the metro station which makes the sightseeing and going out quite convenient. I joined the great wall tour organized by the hostel (several hostels, actually) and it turned out quite OK (basically, you pay for the charter bus and breakfast/dinner). overall good value for money.

Wonderful staff who were extremely helpful. Dumpling party was good fun & food in general was very good.

Dear friend, thank you for your nice review, hope you had a nice time at HDC. Best regards from all the staff.

You will feel very welcome into this hostel. It is located less than five minutes walk to a subway station which is great. The streets around the hostel are full of little inexpensive cafes for lunch and dinner. The hostel has a bar and cafe and it's a very welcoming space. We stayed in a dorm which was ok, it was too spacious but it did the job. We also stayed in a private room which was great value for money and very cosy. We took a four bed private and there was just three of us.

Thank you for staying our hostel ,we all love you . Best wishes to you . Look forward to seeing you next time.

Lovely staff, nice natmosphere, good value for money, and so great to be staying in a courtyard! for all budgets, shared room to very sweet luxury suite.

• 19th Apr 2015

The staff here are great, so friendly and really really helpful. They have little curtains round the beds or privacy which is really nice especially if you want to go to bed earlier than people in your dorm. It's also really close to the metro. The only let downs were that my bed didn't have a plug and light like the others and the plug near it didn't work, apart from that it was great.

Thank you for your suggestions ,we will solve this problem . And enjoy your trip and best wishes to you . Welcome you come back again.

Our second time to stay here - I cannot fault it. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and the location is excellent. Thank you, I will stay here again!

• 10th Apr 2015

Dear friend,thank you for your nice review, we hope you had a great time here and see you again.

I absolutely loved staying here! It's a hidden pearl in the middle of the Beijing chaos! The food is really good and they have decent prices! The staff is so lovely, I arrived at 06.30 in the morning, and they even let me check in. The beds are really good and they have great sheets. The manager even helped me with flight tickets, and paid for me 'cause my credit card failed. I really recommend staying here, and if I ever go back to Beijing, I would without a doubt stay here. Lovely place!

• 9th Apr 2015