Happy Dragon Hostel Reviews

29 Ren Min Shi Chang Xi Xiang,Dong Cheng District., Beijing, China

1926 Total Reviews

We really enjoyed our time at Happy Dragon. Everyone was super helpful and accommodating in helping us take advantage of our brief 42-hour stay in Beijing. It was a great deal for our money!

• 26th Aug 2015

Wifi sucks the only thing other than that great staff and services

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Very nice hostel with very friendly English speaking staff. It's a bit out of the way but close to Dongsi subway station. The bar is great in the evening although a bit soulless during the day so could do with another common room type area but overall a very good stay

Great hostel, well located with friendly and helpful staff.

wen wen was very cute

• 16th Aug 2015

Really enjoyed my time here :) friendly staff, great location and a lovely bar to hang out in. I left feeling like one happy dragon indeed

• 8th Aug 2015

Dear guest thank you for your reply ,we will try our best to make our guest en joy their stay in our hostel .

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Its a little tricky to find, but it's in a convenient location. You can also book tours through the hostel which are good value for money, I went on one of the Great Wall tours, and it was very good. The restaurant also has nice food, although it is pretty expensive.

• 4th Aug 2015

This was my first time ever staying in a hostel and Happy Dragon far exceeded my expectations. I had no idea what to expect but from the minute I walked in I was very happy. The staff spoke very good english, which for me who can only speak english this was a huge pluss. The staff was also very friendly and very engaging. They would always say hello, ask how our day was and just chat with us in general. Rooms were cleaned daily and kept in good shape. Overall they just made my trip awesome

• 2nd Aug 2015

Dear friends Thanks for your good review. Look forward to see you next time~

One of the best hostels stayed in. Excellent location. It's right near Dongsi station. Staff was super friendly and very helpful. They had many drink specials and an excellent bar where you can meet other people. Clean rooms and fresh towel everyday.

Dear friends Thanks for your good review. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Friendly staff. The guy working at the bar was really friendly and helpful. Good use of English language skills. Pleasant stay overall.

Happy Dragon Hostel was an excellent choice for our stay in Beijing. The staff was friendly and spoke very good English. They always greeted us with a smile and were helpful with our questions. Booking tours through them was very easy and their recommendations were spot-on. They had: computers for wifi use, laundry service, a cafe with breakfast options. Location was fantastic as well, in the heart of the city, within walking distance of sights, with winding hutong alleys only footsteps away.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Friendly and helpful staff both working on reception and in the bar. Kindly wrote down my symptoms in chinese so I could get some medicine from the pharmacy. Only slight problem was the aircon was leaking onto one of the beds so we had to move it, but aside from that, no problems. Staff 100%

The WIFI was slightly poor, mainly in peak hours. The air-conditioning doesn't work perfectly, and leak on the below bad.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Dear guest Thank you for your review ,we will solve the problem of wifi as soon as possible and the matter of the air-conditioning has been fixed .

Everything went well during our stay at Happy Dragon Hostel. Clean, nice staff, nice room, good location.

Very nice hostel; my second stay here. Friendly and helpful staff and excellent location.

Dear guest Thanks for your good review. Look forward to see you next time~

Staff came in annanounced at all times of day and night, even turning on the lights while everybody is sleeping. no privacy at all in the dorm. Front staff worker tore apart a page of my passport and could barely apologize for it. No kitchen, no fridge and nowhere to eat your own food. You have to eat out or eat the overpriced food at the bar.

• 12th Jul 2015

Could have better directions to hostel from subway station, was a little confusing.

Very helpful and friendly staff, the major selling point of this hotel. In addition, location is close to subway and makes getting to anywhere in Beijing convenient because of it's central placement. There isn't as much space in general as a hostel, but it's sufficient to feel comfortable.

This Hostel is great! I had a very good time and the people working there are super nice. I personally want give special thanks to Holly at the front desk who was always very nice and helpful to me. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others!!

Dear guest Thanks for your good review. Look forward to see you next time~

Staying directly in the Hutongs is the best way to discover the "heart" of Beijing! And this hostel is right in there. Great place to stay - it has a very good vibe.

Dear friends Thanks for your good review, Look forward to see you next time~

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5