Happy Dragon Hostel Reviews

29 Ren Min Shi Chang Xi Xiang,Dong Cheng District., Beijing, China

i have stayed there for half a month,the staffs are very kind,and helpful.the room which i stayed is small but clean.bathroom too.location is very good.it is very close to the metro,u can get anywhere u want...and lots of food shop around,u can just walk to everywhere..

Stayed here for five days and really loved it. All the staff are really nice and helpful, they don't pressure you to take their tours and can answer any questions you might have about Beijing and beyond. Free internet, towels, shower cream and daily bar promotions. Angela is a great barmaid!

We loved Happy Dragon Hostel and would come back any time!! Very friendly staff, well organised tours, super comfy bar/restaurant room, perfect equipment (they even had a hair dryer for me) and great location - morning market just outside the doorstep and all sights of BJ within walking distance. Thanks for the lovely time, team of Happy Dragon Hostel!!

Friendly staff with adequate English. 5 minute walk to the subway, which will take you to most Beijing attractions within 20-30min. Clean facilities. Got a free upgrade to a bigger room. Hostel bar/restaurant opens 0700hrs until last customer up to 0200hrs. Overall good value for money

Nice and helpfull staff! Good rooms, great location, nice bar and great value for the money! We would recomend this to everyone!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Amazing hostel! I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. Very clean, extremely sociable but not overly rowdy bar, incredibly friendly and helpful staff (I booked a high speed train to xian through them, very easy!). The location is perfect, you can walk everywhere - to the hutong by nanluogoxiang, to forbidden city, to shopping, and of course the subway is a 2 minute walk - if that - away. Dont miss the morning market out the front door! Awesome place, am planning on coming back when I'm in Beijing again!

• 9th Mar 2015

nice staff, friendly and helpfull, cool bar for hanging out in the evenings if the weather is not good

Happy Dragon hostel was amazing. great location and the staff were super friendly, definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Beijing as the price and location were top!!

All is ok: good location, nice staff, price. Svidjelo mi se sve što jedan hostel može ponuditi, od udobnosti i čistoće do samog izgleda hostela

I really like the small place,maybe the room is not the best..but i do had my best day in beijing..thanks for the staff's help,,if not i will miss my flight!!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Macau

Good location near the subway station, staff was very helpful, 4-bed-dorm is good,you can make friends .Great hostel,worth the money, I will come again and recommend it to my friends.

• 25th Feb 2015

The staff are so nice.Just 2 minuntes walk from the subway station.There is a bar, food and drinks are very good.We will come here next time.

I stayed here with my parents for around 5 days and we spent really a pleasant time there. We booked a family room, it was clean and comfortable. Whenever we had a problem, the staff immediately helped us, all of them were kind and when it was time to leave, they even helped us to call so a taxi would come to pick us. The food was delicious!! Next time I go to Beijing I'll definitely will stay there again!!!!

The location is good, staff is friendly and helpful,everything is good.I will come back later.

是朋友介绍的,感觉挺好的,员工都很热情,房间不大,但是很温馨,很干净,有家的感觉。 一定会介绍朋友来的!

Only there for a brief night before flying, but all was good

We booked a private double room. The rooms are squishy so no space to open your luggage except on your bed. The showers run out of hot water and the bathrooms don't look brand new (i.e. they seem clean, but there's stains between the tiles, rubber seals). The bed was very hard. We were only there for one night and paid next to nothing so can't really complain about the above. The staff were absolutely welcoming and very lovely which is invaluable in a city like Beijing.

Basic, functional hostel. The halls were grubby but the room was clean enough and warm. Walls are pretty thin, and wifi was really, sometimes impossibly slow in the evenings. I was using it as a staging point for a move, so having to haul suitcases full of books etc. up a flight of stairs to the second floor was a pain, but if you're a normal tourist that won't bother you, and the location is pretty decent (near two subway lines and many buses).

The location is quite good, close to the subway. The builiding is not so nice, this hostel is not the best in China, but It's good. No common area, only the bar where you can drink something and eat international food (it was a shame, I prefered there was chinese food). The staff is nice,but the best were Carrie, she was really helpful with me, she helped me a lot to find some vegeterian food and the guy in the bar, really kind!

I thank all the staff for their hospitality this weekend. You are doing a great job and changed me from a regular at Sanlitun Youth Hostel to a Happy Dragon Hostel guest.