Happy Dragon Hostel Reviews

29 Ren Min Shi Chang Xi Xiang,Dong Cheng District., Beijing, China

Good location near the subway station, staff was very helpful, 4-bed-dorm is good,you can make friends .Great hostel,worth the money, I will come again and recommend it to my friends.

• 25th Feb 2015

The staff are so nice.Just 2 minuntes walk from the subway station.There is a bar, food and drinks are very good.We will come here next time.

I stayed here with my parents for around 5 days and we spent really a pleasant time there. We booked a family room, it was clean and comfortable. Whenever we had a problem, the staff immediately helped us, all of them were kind and when it was time to leave, they even helped us to call so a taxi would come to pick us. The food was delicious!! Next time I go to Beijing I'll definitely will stay there again!!!!

The location is good, staff is friendly and helpful,everything is good.I will come back later.

是朋友介绍的,感觉挺好的,员工都很热情,房间不大,但是很温馨,很干净,有家的感觉。 一定会介绍朋友来的!

Only there for a brief night before flying, but all was good

We booked a private double room. The rooms are squishy so no space to open your luggage except on your bed. The showers run out of hot water and the bathrooms don't look brand new (i.e. they seem clean, but there's stains between the tiles, rubber seals). The bed was very hard. We were only there for one night and paid next to nothing so can't really complain about the above. The staff were absolutely welcoming and very lovely which is invaluable in a city like Beijing.

Basic, functional hostel. The halls were grubby but the room was clean enough and warm. Walls are pretty thin, and wifi was really, sometimes impossibly slow in the evenings. I was using it as a staging point for a move, so having to haul suitcases full of books etc. up a flight of stairs to the second floor was a pain, but if you're a normal tourist that won't bother you, and the location is pretty decent (near two subway lines and many buses).

The location is quite good, close to the subway. The builiding is not so nice, this hostel is not the best in China, but It's good. No common area, only the bar where you can drink something and eat international food (it was a shame, I prefered there was chinese food). The staff is nice,but the best were Carrie, she was really helpful with me, she helped me a lot to find some vegeterian food and the guy in the bar, really kind!

I thank all the staff for their hospitality this weekend. You are doing a great job and changed me from a regular at Sanlitun Youth Hostel to a Happy Dragon Hostel guest.

Friendly staff, always helpful! Near to the metro from where you can go anywhere in Beijing.

Great stay. I really enjoyed my time at Happy Dragon. Excellent, friendly staff. They speak good English and were very helpful if I had any questions. The hostel is right beside a subway station and centrally located, close to many of the main sights.

Having me move rooms in the middle of my stay was inconvenient. If you do that, you should offer a voucher for a free meal or drink at the restaurant. Also, another complaint: No free area to hang out in other than the restaurant. I don't want to spend a lot of money on food and drink. I just want a place to sit and talk to my friends!

the food in the restaurant is not good. You pay a lot for almost nothing

Visited this hostel in December 2014. Positive points: it's cheap, situated in the very center, bar coctails cost little money. The place is poor. The room has air condition but in didn't work correctly. The air was warm, not hot. So it was very cold in the room. The window was old and winter wind came to the room. We asked to make change to another room, but they told all rooms like this. Water heater is also not enough for 2 people. It was my first and last visit there!

We are so sorry about that,We just changed new heat and all rooms are very warm now.

I stayed here for a few nights in Beijing. Was a good place. Very clean - helpful staff - central location - will stay again

1 2 3 Next » last »