Happy Dragon Hostel Reviews

29 Ren Min Shi Chang Xi Xiang,Dong Cheng District., Beijing, China

Strongly recommended

great location and price. staff were really friendly and spoke very good english. also, we had a chance to meet other foreigners who stayed here. I had a great time and fully recommend this hostel.

This is a great hostel, definitely worth the money! The staff are fantastic, very helpful and made sightseeing a lot easier as they offer different tours and all you have to do is rock up! I'm very happy with my experience here and compared to other hostels I would say this one would have to be my favourite. Always clean, great atmosphere and perfectly located near a train station, the markets, shops and restaurants all within minimal walking distance.

• 26th Jun 2014