Happy Dragon Hostel Reviews

29 Ren Min Shi Chang Xi Xiang,Dong Cheng District., Beijing, China

The location is quite good, close to the subway. The builiding is not so nice, this hostel is not the best in China, but It's good. No common area, only the bar where you can drink something and eat international food (it was a shame, I prefered there was chinese food). The staff is nice,but the best were Carrie, she was really helpful with me, she helped me a lot to find some vegeterian food and the guy in the bar, really kind!

I thank all the staff for their hospitality this weekend. You are doing a great job and changed me from a regular at Sanlitun Youth Hostel to a Happy Dragon Hostel guest.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »