Happy Dragon.Saga Youth Hostel

Fabulous 1573 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1573 Total Reviews

17th Jun 2017

A couple of the employees struggled with translation, but one woman was the MVP and took care of everybody. The location was nice and the atmosphere was great. They were able to set up day trips and order taxis. I have stayed at a little better, but also much worse. I would definitely recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Happy Dragon, we didn't want to leave! The location is good and the staffs are really friendly. We will miss Camilla and Elizabeth on reception and the girls in the bar!! Hope to see you again {:

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
7.1

We stayed at happy dragon for a night as we were in transit. It was a decent hostel! The bed was uncomfortable, and I found the double room to be overpriced. Not sure I would stay here again. On the plus side the common areas and restaurant were really nice!

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Great hostel! Staff was friendly and our room wasn't too far from the restrooms. Met some great friends on out tour of the Great Wall. It was a nice and quiet spot. Overall it was a great stay.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Had a blast staying at this Hostel and meeting travelers from around the globe. Staff were friendly and made the experience memorable

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Good hostel, Great atmosphere, Great location, Awesome staff very helpful. Go if you are in Beijing.

Hello and thanks for your stay .You are always welcome

• eatdirt
  • England, Female, 25-30
29th May 2017

This is the third time I've stayed here. I only use this hostel if I need somewhere to stay in Beijing because it's really good value for money, the staff are lovely, it's easy to get to and has everything you could need.

Hello and thanks for your stay .Happy you enjoyed your stay here..hope see you again

25th May 2017

Staff here was super friendly and seemed to want to go out of the way to help. The Turn Left, Turn Right bar/restaurant was great; it's good prices, awesome happy hour deals, and general atmosphere created a busy meeting area every day for travelers. It was about a 700 m walk to the nearest metro which was intuitive enough. Rooms are simple and straight and to the point. Best hostel I've stayed at in China. Add an hour or two to the Great Wall package total trip time for a better time estimate.

Hello and thanks for your stay .We are happy you made a lots frineds here .We will consideryour opinion

18th May 2017

It was a really great place in a charming hutong. The location was convenient to all the major tourist sites. The staff was incredibly helpful, and the restaurant inside was a nice place to take a break. The rooftop terrace was peaceful and beautiful. The only problem was that the blankets are too thick for the summer time. Even with the aircon, I was sweating a lot at night, so I just slept under a sheet only, and that was perfectly comfortable. It suited my needs well.

Hello and thanks for your stay .We are pleased you had a good time .Summer this year in beijng came earlier than usual,All the blankets already changed to thinner

• England, Male, 25-30
15th May 2017

Awesome, best place I stayed at in China, location not amazing but doesn't really matter with subway. Staff are really friendly and helpful, always at least one English speaker about, atmosphere also buzzing and plenty of interesting people to meet. I had a private room which was much cheaper because of shared bathroom, but I only shared it with one neighbour across the hall from me so it was basically private. Would highly recommend and will come again when I return to Beijing!

Hello and thanks for your stay .We'd like to talk to you guys to learn english and try the best to help all the guests here .We are located in a hutong ,so peaceful and quiet,you are always welcome back