7.3
Very Good 473 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 473 Total Reviews
Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel Located at Stuttgarter Platz 17, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10627 Stuttgarter Platz 17
73% 473
52.5051517 13.3008440
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

We would definitely recommend this hostel! We arrived a few hours earlier than check in but were able to store our luggage whilst we went out. When we got to our dorm we had fresh linen for our beds (which was immaculate) and the shared bathroom was also spotless. The staff were pleasant and it had a nice calm and friendly atmosphere. The only downside is the location - although very close to the station, there isn't much to do in Charlottenburg so we had to get trains to most places.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Everything was great; comfy beds, nice room, and my room even had dressers and a table, which I've never seen in a hostel. My only complaint is the fact that there were no lockers or any secure place to store my belongings. It didn't make much difference for me since I was traveling with a large group and had booked one full room, but if I had been traveling alone, I would be concerned.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016
5.1

If you're looking for a good atmosphere and fun vibes do not stay here. I found the other travellers in this hostel quite strange or most of them have a mental illness. I didn't like the location, far away from the centre but it is close to a metro station. Generally wouldn't recommend for young people or solo travellers.

21st May 2016
7.4

Not bad. A little too big of a hostel for my taste, I think there's like 4 different apartment buildings each with about 6 or 8 dorm rooms. Not a lot of community atmosphere, but that's expected in a hostel this big. Beds were nice and staff was decent

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016

Really nice area, public transport right across the street. The rooms are good, the beds a little noisy when turning around. Staff is nice and helpful.

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

I stayed at the HappyGoLucky Hotel for a week. I found everything to be well organised, safe and secure. It's quiet but very close to public transport. Shared bathrooms were clean and are equipped with paper towel and soap dispensers. Overall very good hostel experience. There are some regular guests, families and school trips, this may not be the biggest party hostel ever.

15th May 2016
7.4

Not all rooms have enaugh lockers. There is a bunch of lockers in the hall downstairs, but if You sleep at the other end of the building is not convienant. Good breakfast, small kitchen, good wi-fi.

14th May 2016
7.1

Good place to stay for low expectations. Staff was good enough. Hallways adequately roomy. Rooms and WC clean and modern. WiFi 6/10. Security kicked me out of the building because I was on the phone @11pm. I wasn't loud, but still stood outside the door, but was then told that I had to stand on the other side of the street! Meanwhile the guard and his mates laughed and enjoyed a cig and drink right outside the main door. That was very insulting and unnecessarily rude.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

A very friendly and clean hostel. Always felt safe. The staff was always more than willing to help. Overall, had an awesome experience here and highly recommend it!

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th May 2016

An amazing hostel. A little bit off the beaten path sort of far away from Berlin city center, but close to the Charlotte in Burg palace! lots of good food shops nearby, and getting to the airport is easy because the train station is two minutes away. Also very cheap only €15 night ! Clean, Great staff, cheap beer, great hostel