Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Stuttgarter Platz 17, Berlin, Germany

I was not fond for the staff only one guy that was not native German that was nice to my group and sincerely gave a nice service to us. The others are so "cold"! Don't like the login/registering of the wifi/inconvenient.

Completely disaster of a hostel. The only thing available for New Years Eve so I booked it. Worst choice ever.

Very nice hostel, especially if you need to sleep just one night to get a bus on the next day... Very good location (in front of a train station in wich you can get a train direct to the center) and 20 minutes from the ZOB... Very nice staff..

The hostel is very close to the S-bahn and easy to be found. The environment of the hostel is good and the staffs are helpful.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! One of the reception staffs (Spanish native speaker) is rude beyond comprehension. He's simply uninterested in his job, took everybody at least 30 minutes to check-in because he was super slow, and whenever you ask him something, he acts as if he's doing you a huge favor responding to your request. His German and English was bad so he just kept talking to Spanish speaking guests in Spanish and almost just ignored non-Spanish speaking guests. This is very very unfortunate.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • China

Lack of charging points in room, and no lockers in the room

It's cheap and the room is far away from luxury but just for sleeping it's cool. It has been a little bit noisy at the beginning under the window but after tens of mins it was ok. I appreciate the opportunity to cook at lunch time and to leave your stuff at the luggage room if you need for free. The hotel stuff is quite ok, if you need they will help. The location is quite ok as well, the metro is close. So, I would rather recommend you, guys!

Hostel is really great. The only bad thing is that you can not check in until 14h. Also the bilding does not the evevator. It is peaceful and quet place to stay in, near by us Uban and Sban and a big supermarket (Lidl). I m totally recommending it.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Serbia

very GOOD!

I only stayed a very short time, so I didn´t have time to get to know the hostel inside out, but I liked it. Nice, spatious common area with basic things and beer to buy, kitchen a bit under-equipped, not suitable for "real cooking", but it depends on what you need. Everything was clean, room was big enough, the location was good, not far from ZOB and only a few steps from S-bahn. I would recommend.

Very near to S bahn station. Clean room and friendly staff. Only drawback 1 washroom for entire floor (8-10 dorms). Had to climb 4 floors without lift.

Great hostel. Great location. It's just 1 min from the train station. The staff is very friendly. A towel is provided but bear in mind that it is a bit small, so if you take a bigger one with you, better!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Spain

지하철?역이랑도 가깝고 위치가 괜찮았던 것 같아요. 큰길 앞이라 위험하지도 않고!

The room was good, 6 people in a room and there was enough space. The water was really cold in the morning I arrived but was fixed by the evening. The staff was friendly.

Pretty good I guess! I only stayed one night so I can't really comment on the atmosphere... not as social as I'd hoped for a lone traveller but nice enough. Bathrooms were clean, beds were super super comfortable which is always really surprising, kitchen is nice and big but I hear you can't use it that often which isn't great. Staff were informative and well-equipped to help you out. About a 10 minute walk to the high end fashion district but the train right across the road goes everywhere.

Everything is worth the money. The main drawback is that the toilet seems to be inaddequate. There is only one men toilet for the floor I stayed.

• 27th Aug 2014