Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Stuttgarter Platz 17, Berlin, Germany

The staff wasn't exceptionally friendly, and it's good there were so many signs explaining everything as I didn't get any explanations except for how to find the room. It seemed like it was some time since the bathrooms were cleaned.

• 14th May 2015

Just needed a place to sleep for one night, which worked out perfectly for me. There are no lockers in the room, so I slept with my valuables on my bed, no biggie. There is only one key per room, so the first person into the room has to pick it up from the front desk and the last person to leave the room has to leave it at the front desk. It is right in front of the metro station, which was great. Obviously, the best thing about this place is the price!!!!

Nice basic cheap hostel. There were no lockers in the room and only two keyes for the room.

Location is great if you are travelling through the bus station ZOB west or the Tegel airport. It's open 24 hours which is also great. The rooms are ok. However, staff members are not all that friendly.

It is amazing hostel which I have ever tried for this price,Actually I can surely say that this hostel really worth more than it is price.Thank you very much

The key system is total bill shut. Other then that my stay was nice,.

Very good choice, if you travel and need just simple place to stay overnight. Hostel is near S-bahn and U-bahn is also not so far. My room was clean, with everything I need. I thing that the hostel is good choice between price and comfort. I was satisfied.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

The staff was a bit rude and ironic at the reception. I was very tired from the trip and wanted to sleep more at the next day and at 9 the housekeepers were doing a lot of noise. It is good since everything was keeped clean, but it got me annoyed they didn't care about the noise.

A highly reasonable choice for spending a couple of nights in Berlin. 15 min from goth the city centre and Tegel airport by frequent public transport. The only thing the place definitely misses is the character. Will gladly return there.

There isn't a lift, rooms have no lockers and the doors don´t have a safe system to lock them. But the rooms look clean, the bathroom in the room was modern-equipped, and although you have to pay 6 euros for the breakfast, it is worth it. The location is perfect for visiting any event at the big Messe-Halle. By train, it is located more than 5 min away from the main train station.

The lock on the door wasn't easy to figure out, and subsequently some of the people I had to share the dorm with left the door open all night. The exits were not sign posted very well in the blocks and the decor looked a bit tired.

• 2nd Mar 2015

I was not fond for the staff only one guy that was not native German that was nice to my group and sincerely gave a nice service to us. The others are so "cold"! Don't like the login/registering of the wifi/inconvenient.

Completely disaster of a hostel. The only thing available for New Years Eve so I booked it. Worst choice ever.

Very nice hostel, especially if you need to sleep just one night to get a bus on the next day... Very good location (in front of a train station in wich you can get a train direct to the center) and 20 minutes from the ZOB... Very nice staff..

The hostel is very close to the S-bahn and easy to be found. The environment of the hostel is good and the staffs are helpful.