Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Stuttgarter Platz 17, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, lovely rooms and a great price. Let down by lack of kitchen, no sink, that can only be used at certain times. Shame because it would be great. No laundry facilities either.

• 16th Aug 2015

Nice hostel, comfy beds, relatively quiet. Very social and friendly in reception area. Wifi is temperamental when in your room! Overall clean, I would stay here again for he price. Good value for money!

The hostel was perfectly safe with room keys and lockers. It's located not five minutes from an S-Bahn station so the location was good. There was a nice common area where people could hang out with a bar.

good hostel friendly staff good location near U

This hostel is not the best nor the worst hostel in Berlin, but definitely would rather go to Generator or another one closer to the city centre. The rooms are not so clean and the carpets on them smell very bad. There's only one shower per floor, meaning long queues in the morning to get your turn. The wifi is not always working and you get logged out frequently. The staff is friendly but not everyone, specially one of the guys who has bulky arms and looks down to you when you ask something.

The Hostel is not in the center of Berlin but you can easily acess it by transports. The private room was confy for 4 and cleaned. The staff was nice. The downside was that there wasn't a common kitchen for us to use during breakfast

I have a just a bad experience with some guests.

Only stayed here for one night but clean comfortable rooms, lockers, good wifi and nice happy atmosphere.

A very pleasant hostel to stay in to visit Berlin. Very easy to get to- it is right next to the S-Bahn station Charlottenburg and has a super friendly and helpful team of staff who were really accomodating. Wifi is good and the rooms are value for money.

The hostel is in a great location right across from a station and many places to eat and shop within a few blocks. A little off the map from the bigger monuments but in a very nice and seemingly safe neighbourhood. Would recommend!

The shower equipment is not convenient, the inductor really bad.

This hostel was fine. A few metro stops from the city center, but not a huge ordeal. And if you have a eurail train pass, it works for the "S" train, which was useful. The directions state that the station is directly across from the hostel (which it is), but when coming from the main train station, you must exit to the left and walk a little ways. All else was good--wifi, showers, kitchen, etc.

The shower in the shared bathroom/toilet was a little awkward but otherwise the stay was very comfortable. Ideal location and very easy to find - right beside the Sbahn station. The staff were polite and helpful and there is a great kitchen for guests to use and snacks, drinks and breakfast available in the hostel. I loved the bright exterior but there wasn't a lot of atmosphere inside and I found it hard to get to know other travellers. Still would recommend.

This hostel is in a more expensive and older neighborhood, so the area is clean and quite. I was surprised how well kept the place was for the low price. The two setbacks I had were that I was the only woman in a six bedroom mixed dorm room (I just wished the hostel was more conscious about that) and the bathrooms are set up in an odd way. The toilets & showers are in the same room, so there is no escape from sounds or smells. Also there is no changing area, so be OK with public exposure.

• 9th Jul 2015

Good hostel, very clean and tidy. Just a shame about the loud groups staying there!

Rooms all really nice, very clean, and big hostel. Poor location though, as its in west on the city, and it would be better to be in the east.

I was lucky that I chose this hostel. It was one of the best equipped hostels I have ever been to. You could buy there everything. The location was also really nice, close to bus and train station. I recommend this hostel to everyone!

Pretty ok hostel to stay overnight. But for a nice staying in Berlin, I wouldn't recomend. Anyone in the reception gives you information, the bathroom is dirty. I didn't like my staying at all.

인터넷은 대체로 잘되지만 1층 로비가 가장 빠름. 건물 3개를 통채로 쓰는 형태라 자리 많음. 하지만 수학여행처럼 단체로 오는 꼬맹이들이 많아서 종종 시끄러움. 인원에 비해 화장실은 널널. 하지만 숙소 내에 콘센트는 불만일 정도로 부족. 버스터미널(ZOB)로 오면 걸어서 15분, 티어가르텐까진 걸어서 30분. 물론 직행버스도 있음. 근처에 리딜, 카이저 슈퍼마켓 있음. 전반적으로 저렴한 가격에 비해 만족함.

My stay was ok. My 8 person dorm was clean upon arrival. The bathrooms were always clean. Only two stalls and two showers. Didn't eat breakfast. The noise from other rooms and outside echoed in my room. I sleep with earplugs and still heard the noise. Their was some security there trying to keep people quit. But they failed. Right across the street from the train station. Lots of good food within walking distance. If it weren't for the noise, I would stay here again. But I'm a light sleeper.