8.8
Fabulous 759 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 759 Total Reviews
Happy Guest House Located at 0134 Phum Wat Bo, Khum Salakomreuk, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap 0134 Phum Wat Bo, Khum Salakomreuk
88% 759
13.3596838 103.8618171
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Couple, 31-40
29th Oct 2016

Just great. Quiet rooms, huge hangout spot at reception where everyone gets to enjoy a large offering of meals and drinks, and the staff is able to arrange just about anything for you at no extra cost. Location is walking distance from the old market area.

17th Oct 2016

There are several guesthouses on this quiet lane but Happy Guest House is obviously the most popular. Even if staying at other guesthouses, the guests will come to Happy for the food which is very good and cheap. A quieter atmosphere than in town center but it is just a ten minute walk along the river into the center of town or up river to the museum. Lots of tuk tuks around the guesthouse if you want a ride into town or out to Angkor Wat. I can highly recommen Mr Brah as a tuk tuk driver.

13th Oct 2016
6.9

A decent hostel. Good, cheap food. An ok location just outside of the city centre.

25th Sep 2016

Good and quite place to stay. The staff was very helpful with your situations. I can recommend to everyone who is planning to visit Siem Reap.

15th Sep 2016

Excellent! We really enjoyed our time there. The location is very good, quality-price for the private rooms is great and the staff was really helpful and friendly. We would go back without hesitation.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
8th Sep 2016
6.0

In our absence (in our last day in the hotel), before we even check out they already cleaned the room and left it open STILL WITH OUR BAGS INSIDE! However they explained that there was a confusion with our key and put it in the wrong place inducing the cleaning lady in error.. The sheets were dirty and with stains and the bathroom was not so clean also. The staff is variably attentive and the hotel is a short ride away by tuktuk from city center.

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th Sep 2016
8.0

A little bit further out the way but a very easy walk to town in 10 mins. Lovely staff and place to stay. A little quiet but probably because of the time of the year.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

Staffs are helpful. Their services include pick-up services. We went there by bus from Ho Chi Minh City, but when we leave Ho Chi Minh City we do not know what bus company. The staffs had communicate with me by email to confirm the time and bus company. There are many uncertainty because we book the bus by travel agent. But finally we provide the bus company name and the time we leave Phnom Penh. When we arrived, the driver already there. They are really helpful.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Fair, honest, and welcoming establishment. I never felt like I was simply seen as $$$. I had a bus to catch at 10:30 PM, so I only booked my room for one day (saved me some $). Regardless, the staff allowed me to hangout, shower, and use their computers. I can't emphasize how incredible it is to be offered a nice (free) shower after riding your motorcycle in 90 degree weather all day. They also did my laundry, @$1 per kilo. They were always honest with how much things should cost, including tuk

7th Aug 2016

Couldn't be happier about my stay here. Best value for money I have had in a long while. The staff are brilliant and very helpful, the food in the restaurant is excellent, the place is spotlessly clean and its in a readonably good location.