Happy Homestay Reviews

5/3 Ba Trieu street, Da Lat, Vietnam

The person in charge was really friendly! Provides a nice homely environment for guests

Cheap stay, friendly host. Has great tips for places to eat local food. Breakfastplaces just around the corner.

The owner is really hepfull and sympatic. Oué tion was smelling perfume and with no Windows.... But still sympatic.

Binh was so so very helpful and made our stay in Dalat much more enjoyable and relaxing! He took care of everything for us and gave us great suggestions for what to do in Dalat.

• 15th Jul 2015

Lovely staff. Room was quite clean. Would stay here again.

Binh was great with helping us get settled. My boyfriend and I both had trouble setting up our phones and Binh was able to help us get what we needed. Binh took us and some other guests out for dinner, as well as to a local dessert place and the market. We rented a scooter from him as well. The room was comfortable and there was hot water 24/7. Good location, and Nga coffee around the corner has great coffee. Overall a great stay and would highly recommend to anyone staying in Dalat!

• 6th Jul 2015

My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Happy Homestay.

You have to stay here. The staff is amazing, the son will even take you out and show you the city. They were amazing!

Amazing hostel, close walking distance to many places, great family, wonderful room, overall an excellent experience.

I stayed here with my traveling partner based on several positive reviews we read online. For $10 a night this was a solid choice. Our room was reasonably nice--perfect for our needs. It's within walking distance of anywhere you will need to go. The most positive feature would be Bihn. He's quite charming and very helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling on a budget that doesn't have resort accommodation expectations.

• 17th Jun 2015

A very friendly homestay. The family are welcoming, generous and helpful. They can give you local information, arrange tours and book bus tickets and they really look after their guests. I would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Jun 2015