Happy Hostel

• ismihanilhan
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017
7.4

the common area was cleaned but my room was not. location is really okay just a couple of minutes to UBahn -the subway- by walking and easy to find. it is a bit expensive but okay.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Apr 2017

This was our second visit to the Happy Hostel. We could not fault it in any way. The accommodation for myself, my husband and our friend in what amounted to a two-bedroomed apartment with a kitchen and bathroom was way beyond any other hostel we have stayed in. It had everything we needed after a long and busy day at an International Conference . It was quiet at night so that we slept well and was extremely convenient for public transport. Its links with an African charity was an added bonus.

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017

Basic and slightly dated interior but friendly staff, clean and located near a underground station. Would recommend.

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017
6.3

Well located with access to train station, underground and trams. I stayed in an apartment separate to the main building. Towels were provided, however they looked old and smelt of cigarettes. I was therefore using my own towel. During my stay the towels were changed, with my towel being taken along with the ones provided. I asked for it back and was told it would be put in my room. This never happened, and when I asked again I was told by a rude member of staff nothing could be done about it.

15th Apr 2017

We stayed in a private room that was REALLY spacious and had all the amenities we could need. The room is rather old-fashioned but comfortable and clean. The reception was not staffed when we first arrived and we had to wait for a while, but other than that brief experience, the service was good. The location is great; you only need to follow one street for about 15 minutes or so to get to the main historic area of town. Definitely a good value for the location!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

We had a great stay at Happy Hostel! Would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Vienna! Very close to the train station and easy to access public transportation

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
6.0

Rather aged hostel run by a group of retirees. Facilities were comprehensive but aged; rooms retained a mouldy smell despite being relatively clean. Reception is not manned for many hours during the day, although instructions are left detailing how to request assistance. Located a few minutes from the west regional train station.