Happy Hostel Reviews

Kurzgasse 2, Vienna, Austria

It was freezing in my room but blanket was warm so it was impossible to sleep but not to hang in the room. Internet did not work well during those two days which I spend in the hostel. It was easy to find the hostel because of your good guidelines on the internet.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Happy Hostel was a perfect hostel- good location, friendly staff and helpful with maps/luggage storage. I would definitely recommend it to others, as well as stay again if I am in Vienna.

We had a great stay at the hostel.The staff was really kind and helpfull and the hostel itself is in the great location.Would definately recommend this place to my friends who travell to Vienna.

Yes, great and quite location. This is budget hotel/hostel so adjust your expectations . I had a separate very little bedroom, kitchen, bathroom! it was clean and everything we needed. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Romania
  • Couple, 41+

Stayed in a apartment room with it's own kitchen/bathroom. Reasonably clean, but there was some mold on the walls in the bathroom. Seemed like it is mostly private rooms - doesn't seem to have much for common areas. Wifi wasn't the greatest in the room. Close to train station and supermarkets, which was good for our kitchen!

I booked a dorm room this time. There was only one bathroom for 2 rooms (8 people) so it can get crowdy in the morning. It's very clean. Also, my bed was already made when I arrived which is a big plus because I got a top bunk bed and didn't have to bother with it. Beds are surprisingly comfy. No common room in the hostel, only for people who booked dorm rooms. My only downside is not enough sockets, please buy an extension cord for every room, people want to charge their phones.

Having a kitchen was really nice as it meant we were able to eat cheaply as there was a supermarket just down the road. The room was a good size and very homely.

Great location not far from main station and city centre. Staff were really nice the building was a bit strange at first but having a kitchen for each set of rooms was pretty good.