Happy Hostel Reviews

Kurzgasse 2, Vienna, Austria

An excellent experience, no remarks at all. Very kind and communicative staff. The PC in the lobby has been of great assistance. Best regards!

The location of hostel is quite far away from center. The bed is not that clean as we live there fore 3 days but never clean the bed and even nearby areas. No hairdryers.

I had booked 3 nights in a dorm, but when I arrived I was told that there had been a mistake in the booking management and every dorm was full so I was given a whole apartement for the price of a dorm, it was great !

Hostel has the best possible location. It is situated 5 minutes of walking to Mariahilfe Strasse and few steps away from public transport. If you travel by car, be careful where you park, because some parking spots in the street are free, some have to be paid by hour tickets and some are only with special city pass. stuff is nice, wifi fast, cleanliness good, two 4-bed rooms share kitchen and bathroom facilities. beds are comfortable but noisy. i recommend it very much.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • gapitramte1285
  • Slovenia

The staff was helpful but the hostel wasn't that great. Noisy street at night & the bed is the worst bed I've slept on, it was screeching all night every time the person sleeping below moved the entire bed moved & made the screeching sound. It's was not a pleasant experience. I would never go back there..