Happy Inn Lodge Reviews

Rosenstrasse 17, Interlaken, Switzerland

you can wash your hand in your room. There are many korean, I don't know why. They run bar & restaurant. It's nice.

poor kitchen and wifi the shower was cold the reception is in the bar, hard the communication with staff when needed big room and nice food in the bar

The Kitchen has really few cutlery. A hostel need at an oven. The security is poor as people from the bar can have free acess to the hostel. The reception is the bartenders, so really difficult to talk while they rush to serve drinks. Need better mattres.

We enjoyed our stay at the Happy Inn, the beds were comfortable and wasn't too loud at night. The location is great.. Only a 2minutes walk from Interlaken West and about 10minutes from Ost. The only thing we were disappointed with was there was no stove to cook on, but there were microwave ovens. Also 2 large cokes cost 11CHF at the hostel which we were shocked at! Overall a nice hostel to stay at in Interlaken

Best place in Interlaken.

This hostel is just for a low low budget. There is only one plug in the room. Kitchen facility is not good. There are no inductions at all. You can only make coffee or tea. Kitchen is not for a cook. Don't confuse with 'Kitchen facility'. The room is really really small. Tiny. 6 people were packed in one small room. I won't recommend you.

last day 2014, they told us that kitchen didn't use until 1.1.2015 am 9:00,because their's New year party. but that didn't mention it at booking. so we embarrased.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice hostel. Loved it!!! 5 mins walk from Interlaken west Bahnhof!!! Bus stop nearby to go to Interlaken Ost Bahnhof. Owner was very helpful!!! I will definitely stay here again when I come to Interlaken!!!!! Frohe Weihnachten!!!!!!! :)

The bed was suddenly collapsed when I fallen asleep at night, I have to fix the wooden piece under the mattress in mid-night so that I can continue to sleep.

Nice staff of helping out with activity booking and recommendation of staying in the town. Nice hostel with clean washroom and facilities.

Happy Inn was great and very close to Interlaken West which was very convenient. However, check-in was a bit confusing as the reception is part of the restaurant bar. If they had mentioned that before we arrived, it would have been a lot more convenient, but other than that it was a good experience.

立地はよかった。シャワーは水圧弱め。ロッカーが使えなかったのでセキュリティはよくない。あとキッチンという記載がありながら、火が使えなかった。

the staff was very kind to me and there was korean information. the price was very reasonable compared to the facilities. the shower room was clean and wide and easy to use. I was satisfied so I stayed one more night. thank you for your kindness!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I was happy to stay this hostel !! The room was small and plug was not enough for room members but I like this hostel location !

I loved this place because the people working there and other guests were amazing and the atmosphere was so inviting! It definitely had a mixed locals and international visitors feel. The rooms are fine but know that they are the lowest priced for a reason.. lo-glamour. Adults should definitely go with a private room and know that you get what you pay for. Still, are you in Interlaken for a great room or a great area and good people?

• 20th Oct 2014

Great location in Interlaken and cool bar downstairs. The staff wasn't great, but did the trick. Everything was clean, but I think the covers gave me hives. Other than that everything was great. Would definitely recommend this place as it was cheap for Interlaken hostels.

Very good,I will stay here again.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • China

This is my 2nd time staying at Happy Inn, and I have yet to be disappointed! The staff are friendly, the bar area is a great place to hang out, and the kitchen is perfect for making food (since Switzerland is expensive). The hostel is just a short walk from Interlaken West train station. I will stay at Happy Inn every time I'm in the Interlaken area!

Thanks Have a great time! Ursula

++ very nice hostel, very clean und staff are also friendly. -- too far to railway station, with walk almost 20 min.

Almost perfect hostel. Beds in 6 person room weren't comfortable, but other than that, it has everything you'd need.