Happy Inn Lodge Reviews

Rosenstrasse 17, Interlaken, Switzerland

The weekend in Interlaken was amazing. Even though we arrived at 11PM, the staff was great and they were always there to help us. The helped us booking our expeditions to the St. Beatus Caves which were really nice.

The breakfest could be a little bit better. To eat only bread?! No fruits?! At least one type of fruit and/or a biscuit. I tell it because it is charge! So, I am not willing to pay for a pood breakfest.

Facilities are ok and also the hostel is very close to the Interlaken west. But one main thing is the beds are not proper. They are out of shape and it is very hard to sleep on such kind of beds. So rectify this.

Everything was great! I stayed with a group of friends (4 of us total) and we were pleased with the hostel overall. Except our room was freezing cold when we arrived, although we stated we would checking around 8pm. Other than that, the staff was very helpful, the room and bathroom were immaculate and the restaurant downstairs was great. Good food at reasonable prices! Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Interlaken.

I love this hostel :) I like Raclette of the bar in the first floor :) I like Beer from the Interlaken! Great Hostel! Everything is good!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I can't sure there is hotel or pub It was very loud. When i tried to sleep, people keep talking , yelling And no one said anything about that

Very nice staff and good facilities!

Such an amazing hostel! The staff is very nice, the rooms are clean with clean showers and bathrooms, and the city is worth the money that you spend on the room!

• 21st Dec 2013

Good location, close to Interlaken West station. Very friendly staff. I had a great stay.

Great location near West station. Everything is expensive in Interlaken, but there are supermarkets nearby. The kitchenette is not that great. It could do with a hot plate or small stove. Otherwise everything was great and we enjoyed our stay.

good location, 5 minutes walk from West Station, very lively place with excellent drinks and food, very crowded at night, friendly staff

The hostel was very noisy and we could hear people walking in the corridors even after midnight. The walls are very thin and cheap quality flooring which makes a squeaking sound no matter how slowly you walk.Bathrooms were hopelessly untidy with water clogging during shower and nobody seemed to care to clean it. For the money paid, we could have stayed in a better place which provided a clean and tidy place. A 6-bed dorm had just one socket for 6 people. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Nice place for living in your journey.

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

First of all, it was a great experience in Grindelwald and though it was a off-season, we were still enjoying the beauty of Jungfrau.. The lodge is quite close to the railway station and easily accessible by foot. The staff at the reception were friendly and kind to provide us some kind of comfort. The dormitory was quite ok . there is only one toilet and shower for the whole building which was quite uncomfortable particularly if you are planning to start early in the morning.

• 2nd Nov 2013