8.7
Fabulous 346 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 346 Total Reviews
Happy Snail Hostel Located at Block 147 Silat Avenue #01-32, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore Block 147 Silat Avenue #01-32
87% 346
1.2774946 103.8312077
    Rooms available

24th Mar 2016

Loved this place! I had a blast here. The beds are comfortable, the WiFi is fast and the air conditioning is cold. I loved the free toast all day, I had so many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches they should have kicked me out. True, it's 15 minutes from the metro, but if you're going to be out all day, in the grand scheme of things 15 minutes isn't really that much. If I ever come back to Singapore I would definitely stay here again!

12th Mar 2016
7.1

I think it was an apartment before to has been turned in a hostel, very small and clean, I spent here just 2 nights and it was ok, the only problem is the location.. you always have to take a bus when you go out

19th Feb 2016

This is the best hostel we have stayed in on our travels. It's so clean and the atmosphere is amazing and really relaxed. The first time we really felt at home and like we could mix with other people at the hostel. Kevin was such a good host and you couldn't ask for anything more from a hostel. A great location so it's easy to get around and help is always there if you need it! The free Nutella and toast just made it all the better, we hope to return again one day :) thanks for everything!

• China, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Mike is very nice .I am enjoy the time at the hostel.I think the location is convinces

• eilisruth7469
  • England, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Love it here. It's not the fanciest hostel you could choose but has everything you'll need including laundry, information about getting around the city, discounts on big attractions and most importantly all the toast and coffee you can eat! It's clean, friendly and the small common area is perfectly set up that people have to interact. If you're travelling alone I can't recommend it enough. Not in the city centre but walkable and plenty of buses etc for convenience

9th Feb 2016

The place is very clean and tidy with comfy beds. The one American working there was really cool and helpful, but at times I felt that they needed more employees working there. The location isnt great either and is a 15-20 minutes walk to the metro. However, I still recommend staying at the Happy Snail.

6th Feb 2016

Kevin was extremely helpful when we arrived and made us feel at home! The free toast, spreads, tea and coffee all day was really good - especially since we were coming to the end of our travels and budget! The beds were very comfy and the rooms spacious! Would stay again 😊

29th Jan 2016

Really welcoming and helpful staff. Very small hostel with a nice atmosphere and free tea, coffee and toast (and Nutella!) all day. Very comfortable beds.

23rd Jan 2016

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. The Staff was amazing and the atmosphere made it feel like home. Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone! Want to go back already

• Spain, Female, 31-40
21st Jan 2016

Great hostel! I thought it was great location: 30 - 45 min walk to both downtown and Sentosa but residential neighbourhood, so quiet. WiFi very good. All day breakfast: bread, nutella, peanut butter, jams, tea & coffee and as much of it as you want. Small hostel (less than 20 beds total), clean bathrooms, fan and A/C in the rooms, computer/printer to use by guests, laundry and discounted tickets to main attractions. Kevin was around most of the day and always ready to help with anything.