Happy Taipei Reviews

Xiaobei Street, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

Everything was impeccable; highly recommend :)

Nicest hostel I've been in! Comfy and convenient

I stayed at Happy Taipei from 11-14 May with 3 of my friends, and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Happy Taipei. The location of the hostel was very convenient, as it was near to Shilin Mrt and the night market. The staff at the office/reception was very friendly and took great efforts in making us feel comfortable during our stay. The most enjoyable part was the sense of communal living in the hostel where we made several international friends. Great value was provided for the amount paid.

• 11th May 2015
  • Singapore

Hostel condition was nice but it was awful at night. I cannot understand that I read the policy of hostel which was after 12am have to be quiet. However some guests drunk after midnight and spoke loudly. Any staff was there. I couldn't sleep well.

• 2nd May 2015
  • South Korea

Hi~ really sorry about that>

I really was pleased to stay this Happy Taipai Hoster for 2 days. The staff was very friendly and all facilities are clean. If I have a chance to visit Taipai again, I am willing to stay here 100%.

• 1st May 2015
  • South Korea

Very nice people here! They always say hi to each other. Easy to go to everywhere! Take 5 mins from Shilin MRT. But ,thought, the six bedroom is very small.It will be for 4beds inside.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

This place is great. Really relaxed and chill vibe. Everything is very clean and tidy. The beds are very comfy and the 8 bed dorm is very spacious with a balcony. Breakfast was good: toast, salad, fruit. Sometimes breakfast was served a bit late than stated but that was okay, you can enjoy some tea while you wait. Really good location to the MRT and the night market

Perfect stay as always, Alice is probably one of the best hostel managers on this planet, made mom and I feel very at home. This place keeps getting better and it's definitely due to the great staff. Loving it!

Great hostel! Staff are super helpful and friendly, lots of common areas, and very clean.

Just 10 minutes walk from Shihlin station. Alice the staff was so nice & helpful! she even pick us at the police station when we were lost, lol :')) Bed is very comfy, but..I have a sensitive skin, avoid hang out at the kitchen too much, since it has no window, bug keep on biting me. I love the interior, very unique! Shihlin night market just at the back of the hostel.

The hostel was in a good location and the staff was very nice. Probably one of the most comfortable beds I've stayed in at a hostel. However I did not like how the bathroom floor was constantly wet because the showers and toilets were in the same stall together. Also had issues with loud roommates and loud guys having parties in the common area from midnight until past 4am on Friday and Saturday nights. Very hard to get sleep and my room wasn't even near the common area.

The hostel was very clean and the location is perfect. It's right next to the biggest night market in Taiwan and down the street from the metro station. I would definetly come back again!

The staff are very nice and the hostel is quite clean. Pretty good location between the Shilin Night Market and an MRT (metro) station.

Enjoyable stay and have fun with the football game in the hostel.

Very nice place and definately worth the money! The breakfast is a little bit boring, just some salad leaves and bread with peanutbutter/chocolate/jam, but not bad considering the price! I really liked the Shilin area and the night market there. There's also a nice gym nearby.

Excellent hostel, clean, free use of washing machine (very rare!), free breakfast (albeit a bit odd, who has salad for breakkie?:)....would recommend

10/10. Absolutely loved this hostel. It was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, location was good, beds were so comfy and I loved the addition of a shelf by each bed. There isn't a big social area for people wanting to meet others but that didn't bother me at all. Will definitely be staying here again!

I normally don't write reviews or stay in hostels. Fun Taipei is an exception and I am truly surprised how good a hostel can be. Location is superb, staff is so friendly and the bed is heaven! This is coming from a spoiled all in vacationer just to put things in context. Very happy to stay here.

Great hostel! Just beware that noise travels and try to get a room not right next to the foosball table.

Great hostel, but for some rooms noise carries. Really laid back and warm atmosphere! 한국어 잘해요!

« first « Prev 1 2 3