Happy Taipei Reviews

Xiaobei Street, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

Location is is far from the city but easy to get to from MRT train. There is NO signs to locate the premises, hence very difficult to find. Customer service, well she is in training and she needed to ask her manager about simple questions.In the 8 bed dorm, the room was huge with air-condition and a balcony. Beds are OK, not the most comfortable bed but the room and sheets are clean. Free washing machine and kitchen and a fridge. Showers are small but clean and HOT water.

The cutest place, right next to shilin night market and a mrt stop. Also have i mentioned the place was really cute?

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • India

Happy Taipei hostel is a lovely place to stay. Everyone was so friendly, the rooms are small but really clean, so as the bathrooms. The public rooms are modern and clean as well. I stayed here for 6 nights and it couldn't have been any better. The hostel is right next to shilin metro station so it's also a good place to stay if you want to do some day trips. A big plus point is the awesome breakfast and the free washingmashine, adapters etc.

• 21st Aug 2015

Clean, friendly, inexpensive, and in a great location!

Good hostel, good location, good value for money

Great location cuz you're super close to the MRT Subway and it's only a 2mins walk to the biggest night market in Taipei. We went to the night Market almost every night. Great breakfast menu (not just coffee and bread) which included a salad, fruits, and other warm food.

Its great... I am now staying for a month while I study, looks like nothing from out side.. But it has everything from free washing machine use.. To breakfasts.. I'll stay next time I'm here too..

We were very happy with our stay at happy Taipei. Very friendly staff and great location / facilities. The only thing I would suggest is to make the hostel a little easier to find. We loved the hostel so much that we booked another night for our return to Taipei.

Hostel was truly amazing and all the best!

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Estonia

Very nice hostel, good size and very convenient.

Thank you so much for making it such a great stay. It was so cheap yet had great facilities, friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to help us. I enjoyed it so much!! Even being stuck inside with Typhoon no. 13, it was definitely a fun day and i think the best hostel i've ever stayed at! I felt like we were one big family!! Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH! would definitely recommend it and would definitely stay again!!! See you next time i come to Taiwan!

Great place to stay, good people, if you have any questions you can just go to office and they will help you!

• 31st Jul 2015

Paper thin walls but nice breakfast, cool vibes, friendly staff, right in between the 2 exit on the mrt red & the shilin market.

• 30th Jul 2015

I would give this hostel a 100% if it wasn't for the fact that there was a miscommunication with the cleaners which lead to a few of my things being thrown out. There needs to be better communication between staff and cleaners, but beyond that, it was fantastic. I extended my stay despite the snafu.

What an amazing hostel! Staying at Happy Taipei was one of the best hostel experiences ever. It's located right next to the famous Shilin Night Market, the staff is superb and everything you need is included in the price (e.g. washing machine and breakfast). I highly recommend Happy Taipei and will stay here again when returning to Taiwan!

very nice atmosphere, daily cleaning is nice also. Breakfast is super. Good job Happy Taipei.

Best value for your money.

• 6th Jul 2015

Very safe, great staff (that can speak at least 4 languages, very friendly and helpful). Own reading light, free breakfast and tea, all around a great stay.

The breakfast was swellswell.

Amazing place. I love their common areas; kitchen, couches, dining, and balcony. Their free beeakfast is also awesome and delicious.

« first « Prev 1 2 3