Happy Taipei Reviews

Xiaobei Street, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

I recommend this hostel. U can meet sooo kind staff (specially elis is so gooood staff) N clean room, delicious breakfast.

Very good hostel.

Beds were so comfy. Bathrooms are kept clean. Staff are attentive and friendly. Location is awesome! Would definitely stay here again and recommend my friends to stay here. Thank you Happy Taipei!

• 27th Jan 2016

Definitely will come back!

A simply fantastic hostel with a great set of common areas. The hostel really encourages meeting other people and I ended up spending an entire day with awesome people that I had just met. The staff is very friendly and the facilities are very clean and well kept. It also felt very secure. If you're staying in Taipei, then this is the place to stay.

Good value for money - breakfast (with salad!) is included, also you can do laundry for free. Wifi is a bit slow during the evenings, but overall a good hostel.

Great stay, the place is very cosy and the people are very nice and friendly!

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Well I was booked here for 2 weeks, but I am enjoying Taipei and this hostel so much that I decided to extend my stay another 2 weeks! Staff is wonderful, facilities great, location excellent, and cleanliness beyond adequate. The only reason I say the atmosphere is not excellent is more reflective of goofy tourists and not the staff; but everything is fine. Highly recommended place to stay, this from a hosteler of over 20 years. This place is great.

• 19th Jan 2016

The stairs are not friendly for people who have problem climbing stairs.

It sounds a bit cliche but I really had a happy time at happy taipei

• 17th Jan 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in Happy Taipei. The place is really convenient because it is so close to the Shilin night market and MRT station. Well facilitated with it's cleanliness and every morning having breakfast served. I am really looking forward on staying in this hostel in the near future.

Staff is friendly and breakfast is simpel. There's one funny thing:: if you give them 100 Points (Review) you'll get NT$ 100.

• 12th Jan 2016

Very clean and located near the train station.

Perfect location, great layout, very sociable, friendly staff, extremely comfy beds!

• 7th Jan 2016

I love the homie atmosphere here. Just staying in the hostel and chat with people during breakfast or a late night beer table is just so enjoyable. I would definitely come back here when I visit Taipei again. In addition to it, the location is just perfect. It's close to a Shilin station so u can get around easily during the. At night, you can to night market in the South of the hostel. Foods are cheap there. :)

Great stay. Clean. Good location. Great friendly staff.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your hospitality!

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Excellent breakfast and wonderful people. The wall adaptors next to each bed were a big plus. Location was superb.

• 27th Dec 2015

This hostel was great. The staff were so helpful. They researched different places for Christmas dinner for us and they gave us lots of recommendations.

• 24th Dec 2015

Amazing location, very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds, and excellent security. Everyone got their own front door key and room key, and we were right next to the Night Market as well as the MTR line. It was the best value for money of any hostel I've ever stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4