Happy Valley Hale Hostel Reviews

332 No. Market St, Wailuku, Maui, Maui, USA

I absolutely loved staying at Happy Valley Hale Hostle. The Host, Cheryln was fantastic, friendly, sweet, informative. I loved that she stayed on grounds and speaks story every morning to her garden. The location is great if you enjoy history. Wailuku is beautifully tucked away in an older area. I was traveling alone, so I loved the private room. I can't wait for my next trip.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Mahalo for your kind presence at Happy Valley Hale Hostel. Loved that you sat in the garden and enjoyed your meals as well as just reading. The plants loved your company! Next time you arrive, hopefully we will have blooming plumeria and bananas as well as passion fruit! Happy travels!

My boyfriend and I stayed 4 nights in that wonderful hostel. Situated in Wailuku, in the center of Maui, the hostel is perfectly located for sightseeing all over the island. The kitchen, the living room, the two bathrooms and our private room were all very, very clean and lovely furnished. We felt at home! It was great to have a fridge in the room. Cherlyn, the manager, is very nice. We love the hostel, would like to come back as soon as possible and will definitely recommend it! Mahalo Cherlyn!

• 14th Jan 2015

Mahalo for your kind words :). We do our very best and take pride in making certain to keep our hostel clean & comfortable for our wonderful guests. Because there are only three rooms with two bathrooms, it feels more like a home for you to enjoy and come back to after a long day of sight seeing. We look forward to your return! Aloha ~ Cherlyn.