Happy Valley Hale Hostel Reviews

332 No. Market St, Wailuku, Maui, Maui, USA

We stayed for two nights at this hostel and we enjoyed the hospitality and kindness of the owner very much. The place is in good shape, has a nice backyard, is very clean and quiet. We would definitely recommend this hosel when staying in this area of the island.

• 19th Feb 2014

Mahalo for gracing Happy Valley Hale Hostel with your kind spirits. We are so glad you found our hostel clean, quiet & with the "Aloha spirit" in our staff. We definitely aim to surpass these kinds of expectations for each of our guests! And "thank you, thank you" for your recommendation to your friends and family. Do keep in contact with us before your next return trip to Maui. Aloha!

I've got a private room in this hostel and it is super clean! The location is great. It only takes 3minutes' walk to the nearest bus stop, 3 minutes' walk to a small fish shop. And it takes 12 minutes to a excellent Vietnamese restaurant, which must be the best one in Maui! Cherlyn and Daren helped me a lot on planning my six days in Maui. The trips are amazing. Thank you so much! Next time if I come to Maui, I will absolutely choose this lovely hostel.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • China

You certainly made our hostel come alive with all your stories of each day's adventures. We loved having you here and thank you for the wonderful words you shared. I do hope you return with your family to Maui and stay with us at one of our properties! Loved seeing pictures you sent. Hope you email me more when you get a chance. Do keep in contact with us before your next return trip to Maui. Aloha!

Clean and comfortable,very friendly staff. I'm travelling alone and the only negative point is that I gad to pay for two.

Mahalo for staying with us. We are so glad you found Happy Valley Hostel a clean & comfortable place, with a friendly staff. These are the goals we have with each of our guests! Do keep in contact with us before your next return trip to Maui. Aloha!